• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: Still continuing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark649 said:
Matthew Schroeder wrote:
The Anime flashback implies that the Shinju and Kaguya are not the same being, which is ok to me, our Shinju and Kaguya pages imply they are the same being, so do you think we should change that?.

but manga implies that Ten-Tails = after kaguya merge with god tree and hogoromo and hamura fought against Ten-Tails

Asda

Afasdfasdf
also she only absorb chakra from ninja ------------------------>

and we already know that even half kurama has 3 time more chakra then all alive ninja that trapped in IT

only 3000 to 10000 ninja was trapped in IT

Kepekley23 said:
I know the logic behind how he'd be 16 teratons, I was just saying the calc itself wouldn't allow for that.

Although, 3.34 teratons times 2 is 6.7 teratons, which might be close enough to allow "Likely 6-B" scaling for Kurama and the others.
Yes, but 3.34 teratons is for both Naruto & B, even with 75% Naruto would only be 2.5 teratons, which works out to a mere 5 teratons far Madara & co, much too little for a likely 6-B rating.

Omimi said:
Afasdfasdf
also she only absorb chakra from ninja ------------------------>

and we already know that even half kurama has 3 time more chakra then all alive ninja that trapped in IT

only 3000 to 10000 ninja was trapped in IT
The whole planet was trapped in IT! Also no... It was said that the Chakra Madara absorbed (BZ made him do that) before becoming Kaguya is more than the Juubi. And Juubi >>>>>> Kurama. Kaguya could onlu use ETSB because of IT chakra. Even the databook mentions that while using IT chakra she can use that tech.

Amexim said:
1. Rikudo Naruto did blitz Madara, punching him into the Tree, ******* him up in close combat and rushing towards him with enough speed that he was able to blitz him, which implies that he was faster than Guy. Naruto by himself did far better against Madara in terms of scoring hits than Guy. Sasuke was complimented by Madara for his speed, and Naruto scales to him. Etc. Guy isn't superior to either of them.

2. Can you provide evidence that Sasuke was holding back against Kinshiki?
1 Naruto never blitzed Madara.

2 You cannot say Naruto > Guy just because Naruto did better against a near-death Madara than a tired Guy with a broken arm did against a fresh one. Once Madara healed himself he was holding his own against both of them at the same time, overwhelming them even, after he reacquired his 2nd Rinnegan.

3 Guy scales to Madara who scales to SO6P, who is twice as strong as Naruto.

Madara may have complimented Sasuke's speed but Guy's speed made him piss his pants.

Burning Full Fingers said:
That's not the one we're using. Though it could be mentioned in the page.
I know that's not what we are using, I was just explaining the pitfalls of using it to kepekley.

I know it's not really relevant but there is a random dot in the middle of Hanzo's page, someone should remove it.

I agree. Tobi should be downgraded to 8-A via scaling to base Minato. Then Rinnegan Obito would be 7-C via scaling to War Arc Kakashi who was getting close to Kage level.

That's weird...

I though Kakashi was 7-C mainly because he was considered tp be Hokage and being comparable to Seven Gated Guy.

Obito believed himself capable of fighting Danzo.

He was about to intervene because he thought Sasuke couldn't do it.

An 8-A Obito sound ridiculous, and he should be 7-C given that Minato complimented his strenght. Base should be 7-C due making A feel inferior

@Whis

What? At what point did Madara overwhelm Naruto and Sasuke? The dude hightailed it to get his second Rinnegan, and even after he got it, Naruto and Sasuke were casually destroying his "raindrops", and Naruto's shadow clones fought equally with his Limbo, who are in turn on par with him.

Madara complimented his running speed. We can see that Sasuke was running right at him. The dude later blitzed Naruto, who could react to Kaguya.

Literally everyone in the fandom knows Madara would have destroyed Gai if he took him seriously + if Kakashi and the rest didn't help out.

Kepekley23 said:
Obito believed himself capable of fighting Danzo.

He was about to intervene because he thought Sasuke couldn't do it.
Obito believed he could take on Madara & win, his beliefs are completely useless for scaling.

Especially since Sasuke was 7-B at the time.

also with god tree absorb 1eye jj madara >>>>>>>>>>>>>without god tree1 eye jj madara that fought guy

Also, what's this about 6-B Hashirama? Dodo's calc is only Low 6-B. Even after you double the result to account for Kurama being suppressed, it's still only ~5 teratons since Hashirama scales to 75% of the yield.

Literally everyone in the fandom knows Madara would have destroyed Gai if he took him seriously + if Kakashi and the rest didn't help out.
With hax yes (unless Night Guy works like a spacetime ninjutsu), but Madara was definitely outclassed in terms of raw power & speed.

Also, Madara was floating up top looking happy, Sasuke was struggling with his chibaku tensei & Naruto was struggling with his limbo, I consider that being overwhelmed.

Are you sure? When I say blitzed, I am referring to the time where Naruto hit Madara against the tree with his new chakra-- maybe blitzed is too extreme? My point is that they shouldn't be weaker or slower than Night Guy, and if they are, not by a significant margin.

Madara wasn't near death when Naruto hit him, he was completely recovered in terms of Regen, wasn't he? Don't really KNOW if that impacted his stamina and combat preformance, but in either case, being able to effectively fight against Madara as they did suggests that they were around Guy's level. I suppose you could argue that Guy is superior due to believing he was going to die if he wasn't careful against him, but that doesn't change the fact that Naruto and Sasuke were able to fight against the limbo clones and Madara themselves, making them not too far away from Guy.

Also, where does the Sage of Six Paths scaling come from? I mean, even Obito said he was on that level-- which would make both he and Madara Superior to Kaguya, right?

Madara countered majority of Guy's hits with his TSB, and during most of the battle Madara was enjoying the thrill given the combat-********* that he is. It was due to Minato, Gaara, Kakashi, and Lee that allowed Guy to land a deadly blow agaisn't guy.

Even then he still survived

@Kep

Continuing on from Hashirama's thread:

BM Naruto and 50% Kurama = 4.5 teratons.

Prime Kurama is twice as strong as his 50% state.

Prime Kurama, Base Hashirama and EMS Madara = 4.5 x 2 = 9 teratons.

@Everybody, I'm talking about raw power here, & in terms of raw power Guy was superior to Madara, Madara killing him with a TSB is a different matter altogether.

@Amexim, seriously The left side of his head was completely ****** up & he was bleeding heavily.

Also, Guy had a broken arm & was exhausted from his fight with Madara in 7th gate.

LordWhis said:
With hax yes (unless Night Guy works like a spacetime ninjutsu), but Madara was definitely outclassed in terms of raw power & speed.

Night Guy = /= speed

Night Guy = attack speed.

madara had no problam with guy's movment speed

he even saw guy's fastest attack Night Guy coming toward him and had time to comment how his attack was so fast and it can even band space but for reason didn't block it cuz

PIS he could have easily block it with TSB

Night Guy = /= speed

Night Guy = attack speed.

madara had no problam with guy's movment speed

he even saw guy's fastest attack Night Guy coming toward him and had time to comment how his attack was so fast and it can even band space but for reason didn't block it cuz

PIS he could have easily block it with TSB

He didn't comment on Guy's speed, he said: he bent space & time, I am screwed, Aaaaaaaaaaaasaahhhhhh ! ( I may be paraphrasing here).

Madara will take some time. I want to arrange his P & A section. Maybe tomorrow.
Shouldn't Kakashi also be upgraded to 6-B since we scale him from EMS Madara ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back