• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: Still continuing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not mention that Sasuke is weak when he travels in Kaguya's Dimensions because of how chakra taxing is to travel between dimensions like in Gaiden... The only reliable feat Kinshiki has is destroying the stadium. After that only Momo attacked the heroes.

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
Not mention that Sasuke is weak when he travels in Kaguya's Dimensions because of how chakra taxing is to travel between dimensions like in Gaiden... The only reliable feat Kinshiki has is destroying the stadium. After that only Momo attacked the heroes.
thank u. finally someone who doenst think that kinshiki one shots toneri.

Omimi said:
did he ever said that he was weakened when he faced kin?
He stated travelling through dimensions causes him to use up a lot of chakra, even making his rinnegan unusable at some points

Probably

Sasuke could still use his Rinnegan after travelling to Momoshiki's dimension if i remember correctly

and? he didn't use any of its abilities in the fight, so it doenst matter. a guy with gun but with no bullets is the same as a guy with a random piece of metal. sasuke= guy with pistol but no bullets, kinshiki=guy with random piece of metal

Kinshiki should be: "At least High 6-C, Likely Low 5-B"

Reasoning: "Defeated Killer B while carrying Momoshiki, Fought Sasuke to a Standstill and was unconcerned about being in Momoshiki's Blast Radius".

that's some bad reasoning though. he fought base sasuke and won? who didn't use anything that would put him above large building lvl? and not carrying about momo's attacks is just plain bs tbh.

@Lorenzo

• Did I say he won against Base Sasuke?
  • Are we to take your comments as "You believe Base Sasuke to be building level?"
  • BS? Seriously? You realize Momoshi has the same reasoning and both were point blank.

If Sasuke was Building level at the time, that would mean he supressed himself below Genin level for no reason.

@tfo 1. pretty much, since he only fought sasuke once. 2. that's no what I said, so I guess not. what did I say though, is that he didn't even use attacks of that lvl to fight kinshiki. 3. and yes, bs. that was just bad writing, or bad consideration of the background from the writers. like spsm Naruto getting thrown away by base sasuke's punch in the second valley of end battle, or sasuke and kakashi didn't get caught in naruto's 9 bijuu rassenshuriken. they aren't considered continent lvl because of that, are they?

How is Night Guy Small Planet+? Some of this scaling is really sketchy, to be honest.I'm also pretty sure Guy is the fastest in Naruto via actual feats.He is the one person to move fast enough to bend space.

Unquantifiable, like breaking the Time barrier as the Flash or Archie Sonic. Naruto would be surperior via scaling.

Also, Lorenzo, there's AP. You saying Dragon Ball is wall level my guy (don't answer that)?

Amexim said:
Unquantifiable, like breaking the Time barrier as the Flash or Archie Sonic. Naruto would be surperior via scaling.

Also, Lorenzo, there's AP. You saying Dragon Ball is wall level my guy (don't answer that)?
Guy should be the fastest in the verse since speed is his main thing & he is the only person who should be able to blitz madara.

I think he's stronger than Naruto & Sasuke since he was comparable, if not superior to Madara even with a broken arm & while tired. Madara was able to fight Naruto & Sasuke at the same time.

@BFF @TFO

How would you feel about Atleast Low 6-B, Possibly 6-B BM Naruto/Minato, Itachi & EMS Sasuke & Atleast Low 6-B, likely 6-B Kurama, Madara & Hashirama ?

All of this means that we would never get the revisions done. Can we just have it finshed people. Please.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
that's some bad reasoning though. he fought base sasuke and won? who didn't use anything that would put him above large building lvl? and not carrying about momo's attacks is just plain bs tbh.

sasuke has no base anymore his rinnagan is always active

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
@tfo 1. pretty much, since he only fought sasuke once. 2. that's no what I said, so I guess not. what did I say though, is that he didn't even use attacks of that lvl to fight kinshiki. 3. and yes, bs. that was just bad writing, or bad consideration of the background from the writers. like spsm Naruto getting thrown away by base sasuke's punch in the second valley of end battle, or sasuke and kakashi didn't get caught in naruto's 9 bijuu rassenshuriken. they aren't considered continent lvl because of that, are they?

Dont forget that Sasuke in the fight against Momoshik at base form was able to kick him with such force that he pretty much squashed(not destroyed) a mountain.

He'd actually be almost 8 teratons.

Is there any difference??? Lets just split it 50/50 guys...

But then Madara & Hashirama would be low end 6B & they'd get stomped. Also, it would lead to 6-B Raikage which means that Raikage will be a tier above BM Naruto which makes no sense.

Everyone who scales from BM Naruto should be upgraded too (Sasuke, Itachi, Minato)

I think Kakashi scales to Madara too, so he should be upgraded as well.

TheFinalOrder said:
@Lordawhis @Blackejan

We'll do thst in CTR'S. Can you guys list what you want addressed?
I have quite a few things I want addressed, I'll post them later but EMS Sasuke & Minato via naruto as well as Kakashi via Madara should be upgraded immediately because right now their profiles say that that they are at their current levels due to being comparable to Naruto/Madara.

I'm not sure about these upgrades LordWhis, so it is better for you to wait as i will discuss these proposals with Kep and Burning before applying and not in a immediately rushed way.

Dark649 said:
I'm not sure about these upgrades LordWhis, so it is better for you to wait as i will discuss these proposals with Kep and Burning before applying and not in a immediately rushed way.
OK, I'm just saying it'll be weird if Kakashi's profile says he is at low 6b for being at least as strong as madara & then you click on madara's profile & it says he is at 6b.

LordWhis said:
OK, I'm just saying it'll be weird if Kakashi's profile says he is at low 6b for being at least as strong as madara & then you click on madara's profile & it says he is at 6b.

Those are likely to be changed.

Btw, I should note that the other Biju Bombs are 843+ Gigatons. Not just 800+ Gigatons. Might not change much, but I like to be accurate.

Edit: This is in regards to BM Naruto

Don't understand. Are we taking the 8 teratons end for BM Naruto? If so, Madara and the rest will be 16 teratons.

@Rinkaku

We'll just tell them it's a stomp. And you can't avoid it either way, since it will apply to Hashirama, Madara and Kurama as well.

We can't scale characters above what the actual calculations suggest, unless there are multipliers. So I say no to that unless we're talking about 6.9999999999 teratons.

Not sure about what you mean.

If it's the Madara thing, it's due to Prime Kurama being twice as strong as his 50% state, which could be 8 teratons based on his feat with Bee. We're not scaling them above the calculation itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back