• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: Still continuing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I can apply stuff in an hour or two.

Any other thing for the main revisions? Or will the rest be brought up in a separate revision thread?

However, I said I preferred the third method, which results in ~3.34 teratons, which is only Low 6-B. So I don't know where you guys are getting the 8 or 16 teratons.

It's from the second method, and we've been asking about what method we should use since the previous thread, but no one gave an answer. You even agreed when I made a proposal of how the ratings would look like if we went with the second method.

Anyway, with that method, that would be High 6-C for both, I think.

And I already explained where 16 teratons for Hashirama and the rest comes from... But if we use the third method, there's no 16 teratons anymore.

I know the logic behind how he'd be 16 teratons, I was just saying the calc itself wouldn't allow for that.

Although, 3.34 teratons times 2 is 6.7 teratons, which might be close enough to allow "Likely 6-B" scaling for Kurama and the others.

Also, I'm preparing a revised calculatin for Kaguya's ETSB which'd bump her to 5-A if accepted, so stay tuned.

They could already be 6-B based on Naruto countering the combined Bijuudama of five Bijuu, which has already been said to be 4+ teratons. Multiplying that by two gives Prime Kurama 8+ teratons. Just slightly above baseline. Might as well be baseline though.

BM Naruto = 843+ Gigatons x 5 (Matched the combined power of 5)

Prime Kyuubi = BM Naruto x 2

EMS Madara / Base Hashirama ~ Prime Kurama

I agree with Kepekley that the 3rd Method is more accurate as it's in line with the scaling and feats.

Also, The Kaguya thing....can we Agree or Disagree to scale her stats from ETSB (Via Chakra Control only using IT Chakra w/ a note of it being OOC)

Scaling Kaguya's physical stats to 5-A is a no-no, since it'd bump Naruto and Sasuke to possibly 5-A, which'd be an outlier.

@rocker, do u really think that sasuke used the same power to fight fused momoshiki as he used to fight kinshiki? and if u watch the fight in slow mo, sasuke only has his sharingan active agiasnt fused momoshiki.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
@rocker, do u really think that sasuke used the same power to fight fused momoshiki as he used to fight kinshiki? and if u watch the fight in slow mo, sasuke only has his sharingan active agiasnt fused momoshiki.

Yes? why wouldnt he? He is waay stronger now than he was as a kid def not 8-A in base any more. If anything his base showuld be at least mountain level.

Anyway does the new calc revision mean that Naruto, Sasuke, Momoshiki and Kaguya could be 5-B? Since it is not such a huge outlier anymore.

cuz kinshiki has shown to be trash. multiple times. of course sasuke is much stronger. the comparison is sad, but it doenst mean that will be fighting as a 6-b being in every fight he fights in. that's called holding back. we don't even know base sasuke's striking strength, so how can u know that kinshiki is 6-b just from that fight? all sasuke did was strike, and we don't even know how strong his strikes are, so what are u even assuming from that? all we have is that kinshiki> sharingan sasuke (not even ems base sasuke), and that kinshiki=< two of the weakest kage. that does not put him anywhere near 6-b. what he did do was fight killer bee and win, but since they only saw BB once and for the first time AFTER killer bee was captured, one could say that he didn't even use a BB in the fight. so kinshiki> killer bee with no BBs.

There is a massive misconception. For starters, I meant her jutsu stats, not physical. Secondly, Kaguya only used IT chakra to create the ETSB, not power herself to 5-B or 5-A. Chakra control dictates that she can infact use that same chakra that created ETSB to power up her other techniques like "Eighty Gods Vacuum Palms" for example.

Saying she's only at that level with ETSB is a blatant ignoring of Chakra Control. Period.

@TheFinalOrder

"Saying she's only at that level with ETSB is a blatant ignoring of Chakra Control. Period."

if we do what u r suggesting then BPS sasuke would scale from IT chakra

cuz he absorb all biju chakra that was left by kaguya

(all biju's chakra =kaguya with IT chakra )

@Omimi

WRONG!

IT Chakra powered Kaguya up, yes, but clearly she doesn't absorb a set amount. Not only that, but Chakra control dictates that she couldn't be 5-B after using ETSB anyways. Why? Because that Chakra went to using ETSB. What your comment implies is that Kaguya after using IT chakra is still 5-B.

Matthew Schroeder said:
The God Tree which contained all of the Chakra existed before Kaguya arrived on Earth.

Afaik, that's non canon.

The Ootsutsuki like Momoshiki and Kinshiki can grow these trees. Chances are that it was planted there by an Ootsutsuki. But eh.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Actually not really, going by the anime flashback arc.

The Anime flashback implies that the Shinju and Kaguya are not the same being, which is ok to me, our Shinju and Kaguya pages imply they are the same being, so do you think we should change that?.

The Otsutsukis's goal is to obtain the fruit of the Shinju. They traveled through entire universes to accomplish that. So no, the God Tree wasn't created by the Otsutsukis.

Kepekley23 said:
They were 8-A back then, though.
Is it okay if I place Hanzo at "At least 8-A" for fighting three high tier 8-A's (the sannin at the time) and winning? Or would 8-A suffice?

Dark649 said:
The Anime flashback implies that the Shinju and Kaguya are not the same being, which is ok to me, our Shinju and Kaguya pages imply they are the same being, so do you think we should change that?.
Kaguya became one with the God Tree. Like, the kaguya who fought Naruto and Sasuke had already fused with it. One thing is the Tree and another one Kaguya from the Ootsutsuki clan.

1. Rikudo Naruto did blitz Madara, punching him into the Tree, ******* him up in close combat and rushing towards him with enough speed that he was able to blitz him, which implies that he was faster than Guy. Naruto by himself did far better against Madara in terms of scoring hits than Guy. Sasuke was complimented by Madara for his speed, and Naruto scales to him. Etc. Guy isn't superior to either of them.

2. Can you provide evidence that Sasuke was holding back against Kinshiki?

Matthew Schroeder said:
What are you even saying. Kaguya's ETSB is something she cannot do by herself and requires time and Chakra drain.

That is what im saying. ONLY WITH IT CHAKRA AND CHAKRA CONTROL would she be that level and only via her jutsu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back