• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: Still continuing

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BFF

BM Naruto Doesn't require a calc. He has a feat that puts him in Low 6-B Category. (Matching the combined power of 5 Biju that are calced at High 6-C+)

Hashirama and Madara scale to Prime Kyuubi via Feats/Portrayal/Context. Who is 2x Stronger than BM Naruto. On top of this we have a statement of Hashirama to back it up.

No calc is necessary. LordWhis is trying to bump BM Naruto up to 6-B based on Dodonova's calc (Naruto and B's combined Biju Dama, abd I disagree with that. In the same calc, Dodonova has 3 results, one of which is Low 6-B. I agree with that one as it falls in line with BM Naruto already being Low 6-B. Going further makes me feel like we're doing the Naruto version of Gremmy's meteor in a sense. Idk. If everyone accepts it then, but I don't support the 6-B BM Naruto.

Also, SM Naruto shouldn't be upgraded based on his fight with Kurama. He didn't really hurt him outside of FRS, you can go back and look at the fight. If anything, SM Naruto can keep up with Kurama, but that's it. And SM Naruto Doesn't need a calc for his FRS. The Calc would only serve to put him in Tier 6. He has an on panel feat of High 7-A AoE. That can't be disregarded.

I really believe the feat Allows SM Naruto to bump up to High 7-A.

TheFinalOrder said:
Keep in mind using the low 6-B calc would result in a low 6-B madara, base Hashirama & Prime Kurama as according to that calc BM Naruto is only at 2.5 teratons, are you fine with that ?

@TFO

What I mean is that since those three are scaling above BM Naruto, if it puts them in another tier (6-B), it'd be better if a calc was in Naruto's profile, instead of relying on the 2x stronger statement. I don't know which end should be used. Personally, if the High 7-A end is the most accurate, I'd prefer for us to go with it instead of saying we should go with the Low 6-B result, because Naruto could counter the Bijuudama of five Bijuu.

Similarly, if the most accurate end is the 6-B result, I'd prefer to use it instead of the Low 6-B result. If the Low 6-B result is the most accurate, we'll use it. And what's the similarity with Gremmy's meteor here?

If the calc ends up in Tier 6, fine. As long as it's not above 6-B. It's really better than putting High 7-A in his profile.

Kakashi should be At least High 6-A, perhaps even 5-C. He has a perfect susanoo & Six paths senjutsu & should thus be vastly superior to EMS Sasuke who is High 6-A with a complete susanoo & plain old senjutsu.

Also, this will probably be shot down but should the Yata Mirror's durability be upgraded to Possibly High Universe Level ? Since it is invulnerable to anything short of reality warping & I don't think that the concept of Attack Potency Negation exists. Based on lore, it is invulnerable to physical attacks no matter the power level.

Everyone seems to have forgotten about Killer B ! These are the ratings I think he should get-

V1- At least City level+ (superior to V1 Roshi who could burn KCM Naruto) If SM & KCM Naruto get upgraded then he could be even higher.

V2- At least Large Island level+ (superior to V2 Roshi)

Bijuu mode- At least Large Island Level+/Small Country Level (he should be at least as strong as his V2 form, even if the low 6-B calc doesn't work out)

LordWhis said:
Everyone seems to have forgotten about Killer B !
These are the ratings I think he should get-

V1- At least City level+ (superior to V1 Roshi who could burn KCM Naruto) If SM & KCM Naruto get upgraded then he could be even higher.

V2- At least Large Island level+ (superior to V2 Roshi)

Bijuu mode- At least Large Island Level+/Small Country Level (he should be at least as strong as his V2 form, even if the low 6-B calc doesn't work out)

I literally have been saying that but everyone wants to ignore me about it. The only time they would honestly even answer u if u keep bothering them about a subject that already been said or if they know u amongst the fandom

BlackeJan wrote:

I literally have been saying that but everyone wants to ignore me about it. The only time they would honestly even answer u if u keep bothering them about a subject that already been said or if they know u amongst the fandom

Chill bro ! We are discussing power levels in a TV show not the fate of the world ! No need to get so worked up XD

BTW, do you think Kinkaku & Ginkaku as well as Darui can also be scaled to High 6-C from Roshi ?

Btw, Naruto needs Regenerationnn negation in his profile. His attacks were capable of slowing down Edo Tensei Regenerationn

Shadowbokunohero said:
shouldnt EMS Sasuke during the five kage summit be 7-C for countering and holding his own against Mifune.

I don't remember who Hanzo fought to be 7-C?, i remember that he got killed by Pain.

@Lordwhis, yata mirror blocking everything is hyperbole and even if it could block every attack in the narutoverse it would be NLF to assume it could block universal level+ attacks

Shadowbokunohero said:
@Lordwhis, yata mirror blocking everything is hyperbole and even if it could block every attack in the narutoverse it would be NLF to assume it could block universal level+ attacks
I didn't say it could block universal level+ attacks, I said it could have High Universe Level durability, but I get your point.

Doesn't it at least merit a possibly or a potentially or an at most or a Note: or something. It is supposed to make it's user immune to physical damage by its very nature.

Shadowbokunohero said:
shouldnt EMS Sasuke during the five kage summit be 7-C for countering and holding his own against Mifune
MS Sasuke is already 7-C, as a matter of fact, he is 7-B+ with Susanoo.

Shadowbokunohero said:
OK

Edit: Though mind you, this isn't an example of an NLF, an NLF would be if nothing was ever said about its durability but it no sold everything that was thrown at it so someone automatically assumed it had infinite durability. This would be classified as just plain hyperbole if it is anything.

The Edo Tensei thing is because they're ninjutsu, which the TSBs negate. But I think Pre Six Paths Naruto slowed down their Regenerationn somehow...

And yeah, we probably need a thread later for their abilities.

Burning Full Fingers said:
The Edo Tensei thing is because they're ninjutsu, which the TSBs negate. But I think Pre Six Paths Naruto slowed down their Regenerationn somehow...
And yeah, we probably need a thread later for their abilities.
Madara's black rods could restrain Edo Tensei. I don't remember BM Naruto slowing the Edos regen though...

Not BM Naruto, I think it was a weaker version, but I don't really remember. Let's wait for TFO to explain what instance he's talking about.

Yes, that's it. But with how Kabuto phrased it, is that really Regenerationn slowing? It just sounds like Naruto's power momentarily overtaxed the Regenerationn or something.

also every power in naruto verse is ninjutsu excluding genjutsu or taijutsu . Most ninjutsu require chakra and hand seals, but this is not always the case since the mere usage of weaponry qualifies as ninjutsu.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Yes, that's it. But with how Kabuto phrased it, is that really Regenerationn slowing? It just sounds like Naruto's power momentarily overtaxed the Regenerationn or something.
It sounds like Regenerationn Slowing to me given how Edo Tensei works. Edo Tensei Regen can't be over taxed.

why is kinshiki being hurt by kages an outlier? that happened twice, he couldn't overpower shika's kage, couldn't get out of chojuro's amd kurotsuchi's prison thingy.. shouldn't the rest be considered outliers, since THEY are the minority?

@Lorenzo.r.2nd - "why is kinshiki being hurt by kages an outlier? that happened twice "

cuz sasuke fail to hurt/cut him with his lightning sword which has low 5-B AP so fodder kage hurting him is outlier

that's 1 feat over 4 other feats contradicting that. that sasuke-chidori feats is the outlier here, and no the other consistent ones.

no

even b4 kage battle against kinshiki ,

sasuke fought him 1v1 but he was overpowered by kinshiki so we know that he was atleast own per with rinnagan sasuke.

so if anything all kage feats = outlier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back