• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: Still continuing

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BFF

Hashirama needed SM to win against Prime Kurama+EMS madara

SM Hashirama High 6-A only with his sealing jutsu(Senpō: Myōjinmon ) his constructs cant be stronger then Prime Kurama bijudama + PS sword

If SM Hashirama constructs was High 6-A then Prime Kurama and EMS madara shouldn't able to destroy SM Hashirama Shinsu Senju hands with 6-B bijudama +' 'PS sword

unless PS+kurama is High 6-A

Edited:bold

Not like I agreed with the High 6-A scaling. Lol. Maybe that can be brought up later, but I doubt I'll say much. Let's finish the current issues first.

I'm done with Indra and Asura once more.

I'll be out for a while, but will return later to see how this goes.

Also one more thing hashis weakness is that his SM lasts few minutes and exhausts him

yet naruto can use his longer kabuto aswell and even jiraiya found a way to use it forever

so i doubt hashi should have the 5 minute limit BSM naruto has

So, if what Whis said about the calc being 10+ teratons is correct, and nobody disagrees with Omimi's suggestion of the result being split in a 75-25 manner, we could do it like this:

Naruto = Country level (Contributed to the majority of the energy used to perform this feat)

Bee = The same thing in his profile, but we can add "contributed to a portion of the energy used to perform this feat (link Dodo's calc)".

Kurama = For his 50% state, essentially the same reasoning as Naruto's, I guess. For Prime Kurama, the same thing currently there + him being twice as strong as his 50% state.

The others can scale accordingly.

I just realized that Hashirama was in Sage mode when SM Naruto destroyed his wood dragon.

SM Naruto is definitely not Multi-continent level, that whole feat should be treated as an outlier.

LordWhis said:
I just realized that Hashirama was in Sage mode when SM Naruto destroyed his wood dragon.
SM Naruto is definitely not Multi-continent level, that whole feat should be treated as an outlier.

^ t╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âm╠Âa╠Âk╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Â2╠ ╠ÂM╠Âu╠Âl╠Ât╠Âi╠Â-╠Âc╠Âo╠Ân╠Ât╠Âi╠Ân╠Âe╠Ân╠Ât╠ ╠Âl╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠Âl╠ ╠Âo╠Âu╠Ât╠Âl╠Âi╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠ÂS╠ÂM╠ ╠Ân╠Âa╠Âr╠Âu╠Ât╠Âo╠Â

edit:Burning already said that Rasenshuriken can ignore Durability so no its not an outlier

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Whis

What of 25% for Bee?

Madara, sure. But for Nagato and Itachi, it could be referring to their hax and effectiveness of their techniques. Raw power is not everything in Naruto, and the power scaling is hard. Unless it was directly stated to be raw power, I don't know if we can use it. And where's the statement? The scan, I mean.

Even if I don't support Sage Naruto scaling from Kurama, I dislike it when people pull the mind scape argument. The possibility of him losing was very obvious and real, and he would have lost if Kushina didn't appear. I don't know why people use "it was in his mind, so it doesn't count". If nothing bad could happen, why did Bee help and advise him so much?
There was a serious danger but I think personally, it was more of a will-power based thing.

Itachi should still be upgraded to 6-B scaling from EMS Sasuke.

I agree Nagato has a lot of hax but he still deserves some sort of an upgrade, atleast High 6-C physically perhaps for tanking V2 Bee's lariat which should be stronger than Roshi's Flower-fruit Mountain.

ShrekAlmighty said:
LordWhis said:

God damn why cant my text be seen anyway That happened? I remember that madara restrained(Even tho he eventually broke out BM naruto with a wood dragon

@Whis

The dude would have died if he got hit by Kurama's Bijuudama. We can see that he hightailed it out of the range of one, and Bee also had to save him. So, I don't think it's only a willpower thing. Getting killed by a big ass ball of energy has nothing to do with willpower.

Proof?

@Whis

The dude would have died if he got hit by Kurama's Bijuudama. We can see that he hightailed it out of the range of one, and Bee also had to save him. So, I don't think it's only a willpower thing. Getting killed by a big ass ball of energy has nothing to do with willpower.

Proof?
OK Maybe, that was just my perspective.

Proof for what ?

I don't agree with 6-B BM Naruto. That inflates the scaling. Dodonova's calc had 3 results, one of which was Low 6-B which BM Naruto waz already at via feats and calcs. Makes more sense to use the Low 6-B result as that is more inline with the feats.

TheFinalOrder said:
I don't agree with 6-B BM Naruto. That inflates the scaling. Dodonova's calc had 3 results, one of which was Low 6-B which BM Naruto waz already at via feats and calcs. Makes more sense to use the Low 6-B result as that is more inline with the feats.

Yeah I agree. Let us at least finish the current revisions now.

TheFinalOrder said:
I think the small island level calc assumed too much, it arbitrarily capped the mountains at 3000m.

I think Dodonova should give his expert advice on which calc applies best.

Speaking of other revisions, Someone should do something about V2 Bee being weaker than V1 Roshi.

TheFinalOrder said:
@LordWhis

I don't mean to be rude, but do you understand why EMS Madara and Base Hashirama scale to 6-B?
Because they were stronger than prime kurama who's twice as strong as BM Naruto ?

With the low 6-b calc, using 75-25, BM naruto works out to be 2.5 teratons & prime kurama works out to a mere 5 teratons, a good deal less than the 7 required for 6-B.

I just realized I wasted my time calcing this again since the low 6-b value is exactly a 3rd of the 6B calc.

I am little bit confused here why is Kinshiki still low 6-B

he should be low 5-B scale from low 5-B rinnagan sasuke no?

@TFO

On top of what Whis said, there's no calc for BM Naruto. At least for Low 6-B. It's based on the Bijuu thing. A legitimate calc would probably be better since Hashirama and the rest are scaling from being 2x stronger than him or so.

@Omimi

Probably. But didn't we decide to wait for the anime adaptation and put him at Unknown for now?

Omimi said:
I am little bit confused here why is Kinshiki still low 6-B
he should be low 5-B scale from low 5-B rinnagan sasuke no?
He shoulde be Uknown and Kinshiki is hard to judge since even the Kages hurt him...

Totally random thought but couldn't we scale Kinkaku & Ginkaku (& thus by extension Darui) from Roshi & make them all High 6-C ?

@Shadow

How do you suggest the wording for Kakashi's thing? You can upgrade Ino and give her a new key, I guess. What did she do to Sai again?

I'm changing Kinshiki to Unknown.

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
He only did that in his mind...
What type of....it was where the seal was and if we are going by what u just said why the heck did Naruto needed help from B? since it was in his mind (by what u just said) then there Naruto didnt needed help and not only that Naruto would had beaten Kurama easily....I'm guessing u just dont agree w/ SM Naruto getting an upgrade right?

We're probably going to regard the Kage fighting and harming Kinshiki as PIS at the end of this all.

@Blacke

We're not going over this again. Look over this thread and the previous ones.

@Shadow

Upgrade her then.

We're probably going to regard the Kage fighting and harming Kinshiki as PIS at the end of this all.
@Blacke

We're not going over this again. Look over this thread and the previous ones.

@Shadow

Upgrade her then.
Really? huh then what was the reason why we stop going over it? also probably the the umpteenth time we need a profile for Kiba

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬×

its outlier

sasuke fail to hurt/cut him with his lightning sword so fodder kage hurting him is outlier

@BFF kk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back