• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Part II Revisions (Multipliers/Calculations)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we already went over most stuff in the Itachi Pursuit and Pain arc, should we start talking about 5 kage summit arc?
Okay then. What tier is MS Sasuke, if we aren’t scaling him above CS2?

Okay then. What tier is MS Sasuke, if we aren’t scaling him above CS2?
At least 7-A+ (stronger than his Hebi self), High 7-A with Susanoo (His ribcage survived Raikages liger bomb, Naruto stated that he would need to master Kyuubis chakra in order to defeat Sasuke).

Read my post above, both Sasuke and Suigetsu admit that the only reason Sasuke defeated Orochimaru was because Orochimaru was weakened. Orochimaru himself knows how strong CM2 Sasuke is since he trained him, so why do you think Sasuke waited until Orochimaru was on his deathbed in order to defeat him? Oro didn't have his arms even before that event and Sasuke STILL waited until Orochi was dying and he still used his CM2 (The full one, not 1.5 one like against Itachi), so it makes logical and narative sense for Prime Orochi to be High 7-A.
No, it's not like that. You can't expect Orochimaru to be stronger than an specific version of Sasuke just because of one statement about "Sasuke only defeated him because Orochimaru was weak". It's like scaling Sasori to C0 because he was stated to be stronger than Deidara.

At least 7-A+ (stronger than his Hebi self), High 7-A with Susanoo (His ribcage survived Raikages liger bomb, Naruto stated that he would need to master Kyuubis chakra in order to defeat Sasuke).
I need the scan of Naruto saying this.

MS/Taka SaUke fought Bee (even while weakened), fought against Ay and Danzo. We just need to check his feats in these fights. And we should do a quick math to see the yield of Sasuke's Susano (Gaara AP + Temari AP + Kankuro AP + Darui AP)

Oh yeah, I forgot that he fought B. But yeah, we need to figure out how B and A scale to scale MS Sasuke. And Danzō backscales from him.

and we should remove the "higher" with Mangekyo Sharingan or whatever is the rating, since it doesn't amp Sasuke. The name of the Key is Taka.

Bee should be ≥ Sasuke. He fought his entire team in base. He repeatedly stabbed him in base, blew his chest out with Version 1 Lariat, that's that.
The Double Lariat requires equal force on both sides, so A should be equal to above.
Danzo, you've already said so.

And speaking of that @M3X, tbh, wouldn't Sasuke just have the same travel & combat speed from Taka Sasuke to early Ninja War, just better reaction? Only difference is Dojutsu, which doesn't boost speed but perception, and allows them to strike earlier.

V2 Ay is 6-C, since he can damage the 8 tails, fight against Madaras walking Susanoos, and is also stated in the databook to be the strongest person in the cloud village and thats including perfect Jinchuriki Killer Bee. We have no idea how strong V1 Raikage is, and thats the one who failed to destroy Sasukes ribcage Susanoo and is equal to V1 Killer Bee.

I guess MS Sasuke can just be ‘At least 7-A, possibly higher,’ A and B scale above that and Danzō is just ‘At least 7-A.’

What is the current 7-A scaling chain like if i might exactly ask, everyone is more or less scaling from Gaara's sand calc right?

V2 Ay is 6-C, since he can damage the 8 tails, fight against Madaras walking Susanoos, and is also stated in the databook to be the strongest person in the cloud village and thats including perfect Jinchuriki Killer Bee. We have no idea how strong V1 Raikage is, and thats the one who failed to destroy Sasukes ribcage Susanoo and is equal to V1 Killer Bee.
He should be.

Ay isn't going to be 6-C no matter how you argue

I agree.

I think that the feats of both Raikages harming the 8-Tails is very questionable due to the nature of their Lightning Release chakra which massively enhances the sharpness of their attacks.

Lightning Release chakra which massively enhances the sharpness of their attacks
Can you find a scan that says this? Also considering that both of the Raikage are using a form where they’re covered in Raiton chakra... I see how that really changes anything.

This would make KCM Naruto Bijū level, and he obviously isn't. Even an amped version of Ay couldn't barely shatter Madara's humanoid Susano, and only PS was compared to a Bijū.

once you finish the previous arcs in your sandbox, we can discuss war arc
Only non-War Arc that still need tiers are Kisame, Konan, Guy (Base and Sixth Gate), Obito (Pre-Rinnegan).and Neji.

This would make KCM Naruto Bijū level, and he obviously isn't. Even an amped version of Ay couldn't barely shatter Madara's humanoid Susano, and only PS was compared to a Bijū.
Well if Madara's PS = Complete Nine Tails > all the other tailed beasts (not including Juubi), then Ay not shattering Madara's Susano shouldn't be used as an antifeat imo.

Pause on Madara scaling, we’ll do that after finishing the last few non-war people.

Can you find a scan that says this? Also considering that both of the Raikage are using a form where they’re covered in Raiton chakra... I see how that really changes anything.
Killer Bee's pencil. Another one w/ Kakashi's knife, Kakashi says chidori (just lightning around your hand) turns into a blade that cuts through anything, we see Killer B's sword not cutting through Suigetsu's sword, then right when he puts lightning release it cuts right through like butter. Kusanagi Chidori is sharper via databook too.

To be fair, that Obito did actually contend with Minato for a small amount of time and could take over the Full Kyuubi, so he's pretty damn dangerous.

Obito being stronger than Pain seems problematic, considering that Konan could harm Obito even without the Paper Sea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back