• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Part II Revisions (Multipliers/Calculations)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically, Kirin is a Jutsu that uses an external power source, and Sasuke used it when almost completely out of chakra, so him being stronger than Kirin at full power may not be so crazy? It's definitely iffy though.
We need more input on this one.

Edit: nvm.

Why would base Sasuke scale to Itachi when he had to transform into CS1/CS2 to block an attack from him (and it still burnt his wing), Obito stated that Itachi was pressuring him, and Itachi withstood having his arm burned by CS2 Sasuke?

I am fine with Sasuke not scaling, but your examples with Kakashi lacks context and it's not the same Sasuke. This Sasuke normally would rekt Team 7 again

This same Sasuke (Post-Hebi, I remind you) clashed evenly with base Naruto, who is superior (albeit not by a major amount) to Kakashi. So he’s around the same level as Kakashi.

Sasuke that clashed evenly with Base Naruto was blind and out of chakra. MS Sasuke is much stronger than Hebi Sasuke, even without his Susanoo.
Yes, I’m aware. I wasn’t talking about MS Sasuke.

We are all talking about MS Sasuke. He is stronger than base Naruto. They only clashed with jutsu and Sasuke was almost blind and out of chakra. In normal conditions Sasuke would have beaten Naruro, Kakashi and Sakura.

We are all talking about MS Sasuke. He is stronger than base Naruto. They only clashed with jutsu and Sasuke was almost blind and out of chakra. In normal conditions Sasuke would have beaten Naruro, Kakashi and Sakura.
Nobody said otherwise? I’ve been talking about base Sasuke, aka, the one you were trying to scale to Itachi.

Well, technically Base Hebi Sasuke got stronger than when he fought team 7 due to absorbing some of Orochimaru's chakra, but considering Itachi is much stronger than Prime Orochimaru it doesn't matter really.

Tenchi bridge arc. We have sick Orochimaru, 4 tailed Naruto, Sai and Yamato. Where do we scale them? I believe KN4 has a calc for his Bijuu bomb.

Tenchi bridge arc. We have sick Orochimaru, 4 tailed Naruto, Sai and Yamato. Where do we scale them? I believe KN4 has a calc for his Bijuu bomb.
All would be 7-A, unless KN4 Naruto’s calc is higher. Although in my sandbox, Sick Orochimaru is ‘At least 7-C, possibly 7-A.’

I can't find the calc. Maybe it was removed. Or maybe it never existed and I thought it did lol. Also if Base Naruto is baseline 7-A, then even sick Orochimaru should be above that, since he tanked an attack from KN3 Naruto, and was even briefly swaping hands with KN4 Naruto.

Can someone remind me what the justifications for Pain having a Varies tier between 7-A and High 7-A?

I can't find the calc. Maybe it was removed. Or maybe it never existed and I thought it did lol. Also if Base Naruto is baseline 7-A, then even sick Orochimaru should be above that, since he tanked an attack from KN3 Naruto, and was even briefly swaping hands with KN4 Naruto.
he doesn't have any good feat against KN3 Naruto since naruto was the only one who attacking him
KN3 did riped off oro hand off
but we can scale oro's dura to KN1 since he tanked an attack from KN1 not KN3
and he did punch KN4 but that didnt hurt naruto at all
+even his Kusanagi Sword coudnt scratch KN4
but i am sure oro scale above base naruto sine naruto need KN3 to to hurt him

Last edited:
he doesn't have any good feat against KN3 Naruto since naruto was the only one who attacking him
KN3 did riped off oro hand off
but we can scale oro's dura to KN1 since he tanked an attack from KN1 not KN3
and he did punch KN4 but that didnt hurt naruto at all
+even his Kusanagi Sword coudnt scratch KN4
but i am sure oro scale above base naruto sine naruto need KN3 to to hurt him
Oh I see, thats fair. So he would still be 7-A for being above Base Naruto. I think that Konoha crush Orochimaru needs to be High 7-A since he is superior to CM2 Hebi Sasuke. There are 2 statements about this. First after Sasukes fight with Deidara, Sasuke says that the only reason he defeated Orochimaru was because Orochi was weakened. Also in the War arc Suigetsu says to Sasuke that Sasuke only won because Orochimaru had his arms sealed. So Konoha crush/Prime Orochimaru > CM2 Hebi Sasuke.

> At least Mountain level (Stronger than his Hebi self), Large Mountain level with Mangekyō Sharingan (Stronger than his CS2 self)

There isn't really an explanation given for the MS rating.

Yeah, Taka Sasuke and 7-A Pain night need better justification. I’m open to suggestions.

Jiraiya used an imperfect version of Sage Mode, right? So the 10x multiplier might not apply to him like it does to Naruto.

Shouldn't we just say he is higher with Sage Mode?

Jiraiya used an imperfect version of Sage Mode, right? So the 10x multiplier might not apply to him like it does to Naruto.

It should apply, or is there a reason to assume his isn't on the same level as the sound 4?

Yeah, that makes sense. I changed it.

Oh I see, thats fair. So he would still be 7-A for being above Base Naruto. I think that Konoha crush Orochimaru needs to be High 7-A since he is superior to CM2 Hebi Sasuke. There are 2 statements about this. First after Sasukes fight with Deidara, Sasuke says that the only reason he defeated Orochimaru was because Orochi was weakened. Also in the War arc Suigetsu says to Sasuke that Sasuke only won because Orochimaru had his arms sealed. So Konoha crush/Prime Orochimaru > CM2 Hebi Sasuke.
Can you give the scans or chapter numbers of these?

I'm not sure why MS Sasuke is High 7-A tbh. There's no reason that I can think of for us to assume he's stronger than his CS2 state, at least to my knowledge.
Him being significantly above team 7 doesn't necessarily mean he's High 7-A in base, unless we say he's comparable to sick Itachi. If we scale him to Itachi, then I guess it could work, but sick Itachi himself isn't accepted as High 7-A yet.

Also, I agree with Jiraiya being "higher" with SM, because even the Asura path managed to rip off his arm with a kick. The Asura Path got heavily damaged by a Raikiri, so SM Jiraiya should just scale higher into 7-A.

Is there even a reason to scale MS Sasuke to Itachi? I know that’s what we currently do, but is there an actual reason for it?

Okay, I may have been wrong actually..... Well, I'm not sure at least.
So Itachi might need an extra key, if this is as it seems.
He was noted two times by Zetsu to be much weaker than usual, which we know is due to the sickness. He was getting overpowered by CS1/2 Sasuke's Katon as well. Though it should be noted that Itachi's katon also caused burns on Sasuke's wing.
This might mean that at Itachi's lowest point, when he was about to die, he was slightly below Sasuke.
Normally though, his regular "Above Orochimaru and Kisame" scaling applies.
You guys think maybe Itachi needs 3 keys instead?

Alive | Sick/Deathbed | Edo Tensei
Something like this perhaps?

Okay, I may have been wrong actually..... Well, I'm not sure at least.
So Itachi might need an extra key, if this is as it seems.
He was noted two times by Zetsu to be much weaker than usual, which we know is due to the sickness. He was getting overpowered by CS1/2 Sasuke's Katon as well. Though it should be noted that Itachi's katon also caused burns on Sasuke's wing.
This might mean that at Itachi's lowest point, when he was about to die, he was slightly below Sasuke.
Normally though, his regular "Above Orochimaru and Kisame" scaling applies.
You guys think maybe Itachi needs 3 keys instead?
Alive | Sick/Deathbed | Edo Tensei
Something like this perhaps?
Probably a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back