• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Major Overhaul Part 3: Stardust Crusaders

M3X_2.0

VS Battles
Retired

Introduction​

Third, and maybe last thread of my Naruto Major Overhaul. This time, we'll write the justifications, add scans and fix some images.

Justifications​

As we agreed here, all those characters scale to 7-B, 7-B+, 7-A and High 7-A. We need justifications, following the accepted scaling and with scans. All scans need to be in imgur albums, btw. The justification need to contain a correct grammar, scans and reliable feats.

Images​

We need to change some images, some of them are from some Naruto games, wich is ugly and trash. I'd suggest that we use the Storm franchise pics, as we used some years ago. We also need to fix the notable powers, it's awful, need better grammar and scans.

This thread is really simple, so that's all I have to say.

I suggest to start with the origin of our scaling, Kisame. He performed the 7-A feat, creating water. Then Jiraiya, Itachi,,, just follow the list from the second thread

Now you have to create a CRT.
Which pics specifically do you take issue with?
The Borutage pics. And the Naruto with tails, I don't think they should be there, at least two and three tails. We can create a gallery for the profile and add pics there. The abilities part need a rework.

I don’t have an issue with the Borutage pics, but I do prefer the storm ones in general and we should use them instead when possible, as for Naruto’s Tailed forms, I think we should keep them on his profile now that he is split into two profiles

What feats put Edo Madara above BM Naruto? Low 6-B is from Kurama and Gyuki's charged Biju Dama. Why would Susano'o scale to something that two most powerful Biju did?

EMS Sasuke is scaling to KCM Naruto despite being At Least Mountain+. Is this an error or just significant downscaling?

Just added him there. You can create a justification for him though.

I just noticed this, but can we please change Killer B's Profile saying he has a Kyūbi Cloak? He has Gyuki not Kurama.

I mean, if he's comparable to KCM Naruto, shouldn't he be Large Mountain Level? Also did he damage Kabuto? Because if so then he can scale to Kabuto who scales to Edo Itachi.

Dude, that's why I created this thread. Characters were just added there, tell what you think, what it should be like and the scans. Then we can build a new justification

What feats put Edo Madara above BM Naruto? Low 6-B is from Kurama and Gyuki's charged Biju Dama. Why would Susano'o scale to something that two most powerful Biju did?
He scales from SM Hashirama who accordinng to Tobirama is pretty close to his alive self (albeit weaker) who SM Edo and Alive is 6B. In the new Hashirama profile you have this for Base Hashi

Large Island level+ with Wood Release (His Wood Dragon is capable of restraining full power Kurama, and his Wood Golem is comparable to Kurama. His Wood Golem was also able to contend with Madara's Perfect Susano'o when he was weaker as an Edo Tensei)

The bold is for Edo SM Hashirama who the profile has at 6B and the justification wrongly is put for the High 6C+ Base as a feat.

Also Majestic Attire is 6B for destroying Shin Susenju. 2 High 6C+ levels together are 6B. Since both are comperable shouldn't be half of 6B for both of them instead?

PS destroyed really casually Tengai Shinsei which is High 6C+. Isn't this enough for low 6B rating along with the above?

Since Shin Susenju destroyed Susanoo shouldn't Susanoo's dura be 6B since Kurama was unharmed? Majestic Attire is PS that Kurama wears by the end of the day.

Now you can write Madara's justification with you think it should be like... that's what this is for.

EMS Sasuke base should be At least Mountain level+ (Stronger than previous base), Large Mountain Level with Susanoo (Harmed Sage Mode Kabuto).

Unless I'm missing something he shouldn't scale to KCM Naruto in base.

EMS Sasuke base should be At least Mountain level+ (Stronger than previous base), Large Mountain Level with Susanoo (Harmed Sage Mode Kabuto).

Unless I'm missing something he shouldn't scale to KCM Naruto in base.
Well he manages to match KCM Naruto's Rasensuriken and make the Scorch Style Rasenshuriken if that means anything

Well he manages to match KCM Naruto's Rasensuriken and make the Scorch Style Rasenshuriken if that means anything
I can see why you'd think that, but I personally wouldn't think that's relevant. Adding Scorch Style to the Rasenshuriken doesn't necessarily mean he's pumping in equal amounts of AP to the jutsu.

I think Taka and EMS Sasuke should just scale above or equal to his Hebi form

Both. Their physicials should be at least equal.

Hebi Sasuke has Kirin and CS, both High 7-A while his Base is 7-A

Taka should be 7-A while X with Amaterasu (@UchihaSlayer96 is planning to do something for Amaterasu) and High 7-A with Susano'o

EMS should be the same thing as Taka, just more powerful, and with Senjutsu rating from Juugo.

Just add Juugo as Optional Equipment for Sasuke

dEd.gif

Question where does 6-B SM Wood Release come from?

Edit: NVM remembered that the High 6-C feat is in the 900 Megatons range

Last edited:
Why is Pre War Arc Kakashi Town Level? Shouldn't he be scaling to 30% Itachi clone? Or at least Base Naruto? Also his New Era key should be Large Mountain Level via scaling to other Kages and his War Arc self.

Forget everything about the profiles now. We are going to change it.

Just putting this down, Jugo should have a 10x multiplier for his Full Curse Mark key since the Curse Mark originated from him and his Full Curse Mark is stated to be a Kekkei Genkai that uses Sage Energy which we also agreed to be a 10x multiplier.

Back