• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Cant be the only one to get a thread!! , I will show everyone what a splendid ninja I can be!

@Knight

For starters, Low 7-C Lee is The Last - Boruto. Several years after the War, so, no, I'm not backwards scaling.

Second, you must not have a good grasp on the war if you believe this. The war arc was fought over a period of 5 days, and tge SA only had 2 breaks not counting the being in IT.

• After the first 24 hrs of fighting
  • Waiting for Naruto to come and sense out the WZ.
Both of which don't even amount to a full day. So yes, Fodder in Naruto spent more than 48+ hrs just fighting WZ. Those who fought Edo Tensei's where fighting them for a long time before they were sealed or Itachi fought Kabuto.

Sanji doesn't take it in Stamina by a long shot.

TheFinalOrder said:
Mickey1940 said:
TheFinalOrder you can't argue about EXP for both. Sanji is older and MUCH more proficient with Black Leg Style than Lee is to Taijutsu, but Lee has arguably more martial arts styles, so they are = in terms of skill. Sanji, on the other hand, has minor durability negation with burning, and MUCH more stamina.
Sanji is Older? What?
More proficient in BLS than Lee is with Taijutsu? What?

That's non-sense. And you realize, Gai in 6th Gate, who is weaker than Lee could already move fast enough to catch fire, right? Sanji's heat/fire can is arguably ineffective against 6th gate users of their calibur.
Sanji after the timeskip is 20, while Lee is 16-17 in Shippuden

Sanji has been training since he was 6, and Lee the same age, but since Sanji is older, he is more proficient

Sanji doesn't use fire. The heat energy from his leg burns opponents. Also, how fast do you need to be to catch fire? Any normal human can "catch" fire by cupping their hands into a fireplace.

As for stamina, you are assuming that Lee was using the 6th gate throughout the ENTIRE WAR.

1. He wasn't actually doing that

2. Sanji was literally being chased by incredibly buff homosexuals for 2 years over the timeskip, running and fighting the entire time. I doubt he could have gotten much sleep.

@Mickey

Lee is 19-20 in Last, which is where the feat comes from. Remember, Lee/Neji/Tenten are a year apart from Naruto and Co.

Apart from that, in the last, he's in his late 20's/early 30's.

his stamina improved, yes but is it nearly as good as what mickey1940 said? usopp also had to be on his toes for 2 yrs or he would've died.

Usopp could go to the center of the island and survive. Literally find an anchorable place to sleep like a tree with lots of vines and sleep on it. Sanji's pursuers were literally surrounding him and chasing him the entire time.

Yoh Asakura Sanji's situation was a run or get raped situation, and knowing his love for girls, he must have had it way worse.

WTF is this I'm reading? Do you guys not comprehend what versions are being used?

Low 7-C versions = Child Lee w/ first gate and CP9 Arc Sanji.

Sanji has more versatility, and doesn't have a major stamina disadvantage like Lee, who burns through his stamina by using the gates. He used one attack, suffered damage and was moderately fatigued, which is where Gaara took advantage and bullied him.

Sanji mid-diffs due to fire-manipulation, stamina, and that unlike Lee, he isn't gradually weakening himself by using his attacks.

Rock Lee via superior fighting skills.

Also just want to throw in just because someone is older doesn't mean they're more skilled.

Sanji grew up training to fight random pirates.

Rock lee was raised to fight knowing he was at a disadvantage due to him not being able to use ninjutsu.

Two different situations.

The only person who really ******* on Lee was Gaara who was using his damn tailed beast. And keep in mind gaara has been killing assassins since like 6 or 7 lol.

kages are 7B. yonko's are 6b powerscaling above highmid tiers. luffy, law etc. if they jump up ten kages and admirals jump up a tier as of right now since the story is still mid way. pirates >>> ninjas

not to mention that sanji only uses his legs.

Yoh Asakura8 said:
kages are 7B. yonko's are 6b powerscaling above highmid tiers. luffy, law etc. if they jump up ten kages and admirals jump up a tier as of right now since the story is still mid way. pirates >>> ninjas

not to mention that sanji only uses his legs.
Stop it. They were no where near Yonko level or even thinking about fighting them.

We are talking about the average enemies they both fight. Sanji usually fights the lowest level of pirates regularly while lee fights highly skilled ninja.

That was so forced....

wasn't even forced when the one piece pirates are stronger considering hokages are only 7-B. you Naruto people voting lee because he went up against skilled ninja isn't much of an effective argument considering the fact that sanji is portrayed to be as strong/skilled as a skilled swordsmen like zoro. (even tho I doubt he is as strong but skilled, yes.) and again, he's using 2 legs. :^]

What are you guys even talking about?

Anyway, Low 7-C Lee = War Arc Lee. The name of his key should be changed to "Teen", as opposed to "Child".

He uses two legs because that's what he's used to. That's like me saying Hajime only uses his hands and not his legs. THATS WHAT HE DOES....

Are we suppose to praise him because he only uses his legs?

the fact that he refuses to use his hands (despite being a pretty decent swordsman material) is not praise worthy, his skill with it is, sure, but not his tactic

I can say the same about rock lee who hangs with people who shoots freakin fireballs and water dragons on the regular summons giangantic animals, immortal beins, mind haxers, etc.

The two leg thing isn't impressing anyone.

fire balls, water dragons and gigantic animals would get tossed aside like wadisumei. being on top of the food chain with 2 legs is really impressive. considering the fact that he's beaten expert martial artists,(cp9/fishmen karate) and devil fruit users with only 2 legs.

i can be able to beat my enemies with a rubberduck, but i wont be praised for it if i refuse to fight otherways

You kept saying two legs two legs two legs two lets as if it was something impressive.

You implying that it should be praised for some reason.

He was still fighting amongst gods till the end with No ninjutsu while dudes were throwing around moon level attacks like nothing.

Huh, no. Lee did nothing aside from helping Gaara, Minato, and Kakashi to enable Gai to properly hit a Madara that wasn't serious with them.

he was on the side watching? and it's 7-c lee not war lee. Naruto and sasuke took care of the "moon lvl" attacks as well as everything else.

I'm implying that, as lee used taijutsu facing up against ninjusu, sanji also has his "two legjutsu" faced up against all the martial arts and devil fruit powers too so your argument to who's more skilled was invalid. since they both started off with similar skill/experience but leaning more towards sanji because he's been through hell as a kid and because he's older.

if you are to argue that being older doesn't mean more experience, let me just say that.. when with the vinsmokes, his training with them were really tough, and as he grew up he continually trained with zeff and his restaurant ship is full of former pirates/thugs that he fights against for years until he meets luffy & then there's the 2yrs timeskip training with a 2-3yrs.

forget what I said about age advantage cuz it's cp9 sanji.

I'm going with Sanji as well.

Lee also has a time limit before his body begins to take damage from the gates.

Back