• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vinsmoke Wanji vs Wock Lee (Grace)

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator

Sanji (East Blue Saga) VS Rock Lee (Part 1)

• Starting Distance: 10m
  • Both in-character
  • 8-B Keys
  • Equalized speed
  • Rock Lee Starts in Gates
Sanji (84.623 Tons): XDragnoir, OneBleachHurricane, azontr, Mr.Cinos15, Kachon123, Nierre, SnookB
Rock Lee (92.905 Tons):
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I'll vote Sanji via more Experience, probably more Skilled, much stronger Lifting Strength, much better Endurance and better Stamina

Skill? Sanji has more skill than Rock Lee? I find that a little hard to believe, so can I get some explanation on that?

Lifting Strength... Sanji doesn't stand on people or anything. I'm confused on what LS is gonna really do here.
9.jpg

This would at least crush rock Lee's legs possibly even his whole ribcage

Alright. I could say I have some pretty basic knowledge of Rock Lee as I haven't watched Naruto in a while, but One Piece is just to long for me to spend time reading or watching, so what does Sanji start with?

Alright. I could say I have some pretty basic knowledge of Rock Lee as I haven't watched Naruto in a while, but One Piece is just to long for me to spend time reading or watching, so what does Sanji start with?
At this point in time, Sanji entire arsenal is just a bunch of kicks.

So it seems him and Lee have a pretty similar strategy as Lee just goes to beat the shit out of his opponent since mah Taijutsu.

So it seems him and Lee have a pretty similar strategy as Lee just goes to beat the shit out of his opponent since mah Taijutsu.
Pretty much.

Advantages that actually mean something
Sanji: More Stamina, More Experience, Wider Variety of Techniques
Lee: More AP and Dura, More Skilled

Both are Acrobats
Sanji can raise his AP by spinning
Lee can raise his AP by focusing more chakra and using more gates, though it's detrimental to his health

Last edited:
Lee starts with the Gates, so if he deactivates them he will be 5x weaker and slower while keeping them will drain his stamina quite fast, even faster if he uses 3rd or above

At worst i think Sanji will have to withstand a beating for some time and then he wins.

Finds weak spots to hit that makes you unbalanced while then kicking you in mid air, making you vulnerable, While dodging finds openings and attacks when you can't do anything back, uses small things around him to his advantage to escape out of tricky situations and get an opening to attack even against someone with longer reach.

Knows when to attack making it much more unpredictable and harder to avoid, attacks weak points in your body making you not fight properly and doesn't give you a chance to recover

that's nearly all for east blue sanji

Last edited:
Lee starts with the Gates, so if he deactivates them he will be 5x weaker and slower while keeping them will drain his stamina quite fast, even faster if he uses 3rd or above

At worst i think Sanji will have to withstand a beating for some time and then he wins.
Yeah I concur with XDragnoir, Sanji just has to endure until Lee burns himself out. Sanji can also dodge or block Lee's attacks to prolong the fight

I'm assuming those are votes, so I'll add them
Finds weak spots to hit that makes you unbalanced while then kicking you in mid air, making you vulnerable, While dodging finds openings and attacks when you can't do anything back, uses small things around him to his advantage to escape out of tricky situations and get an opening to attack even against someone with longer reach.

Knows when to attack making it much more unpredictable and harder to avoid, attacks weak points in your body making you not fight properly and doesn't give you a chance to recover

that's all for east blue sanji
You voting?

They basically don't want to extensively debate and argue with others about how character a beats character b or who's more skilled then who.

And after those OP vs Fate matches, I don't blame him.
Yes 👍

I already know I’m a target in matches since when I vote I go over everything… so they will debate against me. I’m just going to vote and say who wins and if people are going to debate that I’ll just leave because I know 95% out of the time they will say bs stuff without using proof why the other characters wins or who is more skilled for example. They also will never change their minds.

the only way to avoid bs is by voting FRA which I don’t like

Last edited:
The Stamina is a strong factor in this fight. Lee has a higher chance of killing himself before KO'ing Sanji because of the gates' Drawbacks on his body. If Lee deactivates the Gates (since he starting with that) Sanji turns him into a punching.. Kicking bag.

Curly-brow FRA

Back