• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto/Hintata General Discussion Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah matter of fact i think it is in page but it just got ignored up until his head lol.

Boruto episode today was a straight 10. They played the OG shippuden music when Boruto put on Sasukes forehead protector while having flash backs from Naruto saving the village. Man i swear with the music playing at the same time and seeing narutos flash back has gotten me so hype. My body is ready for next week!!!

also its not his face that is damaged but its actually him regenerating half of his face head if you look closer since he was split in half

0640-007
in this first scan we literally see half of his body gone with his head missing the right side

The next scan shows him literally regenerating his sharingan and the other side of his face. Mid regen lol
Obito mid regen

Does anyone skip Boruto Openings?? If you do u should stop. A new person just got confirmed in the opening and probably gonna show up later in the manga and its next arc. Its most likely a Kara member since we still havent seen Amado and we know for fact it isnt Kawaki anymore

a thread for what?? They didnt really change the opening too much they just showed a character while Boruto was the rasengan really fast and expanded upon their face and eyes

ya boy confused lol i thought Madara was mach 44,000

Yeah ill make the CRT for Obito and all Jubi jins you guys just gotta give your response cause i dont wanne be there by myself for hours waiting ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back