• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto/Hintata General Discussion Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
naw lol hell no if boruto anime was seasonal would have murdered SJ and Shueashai man. Boruto manga is alraedy monthly lol so where would the get material for a seasonal anime and i cant wait that long

AstralKing7 said:
naw lol hell no if boruto anime was seasonal would have murdered SJ and Shueashai man. Boruto manga is alraedy monthly lol so where would the get material for a seasonal anime and i cant wait that long
Quality>Quantity

you would have 24 weeks worth of episodes

Nothing like that is going to happen. You guys should be realistic. Same with stuff like One Piece. Fillers are always going to be prevalent there.

Where do you guys think the anime will go after the Momoshiki arc? Will if follow the manga or will it have a few more filler arcs?

It's Just my opinion but Pierrot should've used their Boruto filler budget to do the final arc of Bleach and focus in Boruto later. Bleach gets no love

Ssr4vegito said:
It's Just my opinion but Pierrot should've used their Boruto filler budget to do the final arc of Bleach and focus in Boruto later. Bleach gets no love
Boruto budget has nothing to do with Bleach

they have the money to do both

they just dont want to

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Where do you guys think the anime will go after the Momoshiki arc? Will if follow the manga or will it have a few more filler arcs?
i think we will have a few filler arcs and then at some point we will continue the manga.

I think after the momoshiki arc we will mostly have filler or anime original content for most of the year

its gonna follow the manga while incorparating the new light novels which have to be animated because they take place after the mujina bandit arc and before the Ao arc. We probably gonna get some episodes showing what the Bandits were doing while on their way to the Konoha like we got with the episodes before the exams where team 7 fought Zetsu and its still canon because it happened before they made it to the canon stuff

All verses should have 4 characters this time tbh. I wanna see Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi or Boruto, and Momoshiki or Kaguya. Im still tryna freaking figure out why they arent using Hokage Naruto and Adult Sasuke liker seriously. I said Boruto because he has his own series now but if they dont include him gimme kakashi or guy anyday before everyone else. Id pick Momo over kaguya to be in the game cause the fact that Kaguya switches dimensions will be kinda hart to put in the game unless the truly follow Storm or One piece area switches. Just imagine momo in character cross dimensions into other univeres lol. His character would shine

that design was just truly badass and Godly lol. He always said he was a God huh. He deserves that with the Gold eyes

i wonder what color the dark parts of his skin will be tbh. Like will they be a red kinda looking color like the movie or will they be black like black goo is coming out of his body

They confirmed Aizen, Rukia and a Mystery Bleach character (Likely Yhwach).

That being the case, we already know Naruto and Sasuke are in. We can expect Madara and likely Sakura. Although I would like "Toneri" to be Playable.

MHA is deffinitely gonna be in, I'm expecting:

• Deku (Obviously)
  • Todoroki/Bakugo (One or the other, not both).
  • One for All
  • All Might

Rocker1189 said:
Should Black Zetsu get power null? Everytime he latches onto someone they are unable to do anything about it no matter what their powers are.
Of course a big example is versus Madara.
^^^^mhmm.

Shadowbokunohero said:
>Momoshiki or Kaguya
no Madara

How dare you
tbh imo Madara is played out ovo. Id like to have Toneri now instead of Kakashi now that i think about it. Also Momoshiki's character fits better with dimensions and universes crossing over

hmm maybe if Urashiki had been more of a pest to the leaf village and more of a joker to Momoshiki he would have been more popular

guys im really think about revising the TSB . It says its matter manipulation and works on a molecular level but the description for atomic level fits more with what TSB has done. TSB has literally transmutation. It has broken done bonds before i believe and completely destroyed things, while molecular level says elements cant be changed but TSB can literally be changed into pure energy and explosions. I need your opinions tho cause something really isnt added. And i didnt consider the statements about TSB cause people consider them hyperbole, im just going off what was shown

Rocker1189 said:
Rocker1189 said:
Should Black Zetsu get power null? Everytime he latches onto someone they are unable to do anything about it no matter what their powers are.
Of course a big example is versus Madara.
^^^^mhmm.
So.. is this going to be ignored...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back