• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto/Hintata General Discussion Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShrekAlmighty said:
No...its not.
Actually the Madara moon calc needs to be done because using WPM to determine a timeframe has been rejected by the calc group. Raven said on another calc that it can't be used.

ShrekAlmighty said:
No...its not.
tmw the link on his page links to a calc that has mach 44,000 as his travel and flight speed lol. We should really take that off.

@Shadow im ready for the movie asap

yup, it was Drawn to congratulate my Hero getting its own Anime adaption back in 2016, Kohei hirokoshi looks up to Kishimoto as a mangaka.

@Itachi

Ye it has to be redone(not really) but even with 5 seconds which is unacceptable IMO the result is below the Naruto/Toneri speed feat.

just looked again it even says in numbers on his profile that he is mach 42,000 lol we been downplaying madara 0_o

@Shrek

I was just curious how fast it would be using 5 and 10 seconds. There would need to be a thread to discuss the timeframe. Also the Toneri/Naruto feat is only used because Madaras feat is high end sub rel. if it goes back down using 1 min, then people will call it an outlier. I believe the moon feat uses like 26 seconds as a timeframe, but I don't remember.

Should Black Zetsu get power null? Everytime he latches onto someone they are unable to do anything about it no matter what their powers are.

Of course a big example is versus Madara.

im still tryna see why all of the god tiers are not scaling to Hag who has class P lifting strength lol

Looks like Studio Pierrot learned from the Dragon Ball school of dragging out things that can be done in 5 min to an entire episode but it was good tho

yeah lol. But apparently the next episodes would be very well animated (I hope this means new stuff and not movie repeated).

My Hero academia proves how good shonen animation could be if it was seasonal.

I'm still hoping Naruto gets a reboot anime, so it follows manga closely with better visuals and no fillers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back