• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #19

True but in all honesty i think if this was a 1v1 i feel that Fused Momoshiki = SOSP Naruto/Rinnesharigan Sasuke (individually) since b4 one would show up to attack they would have thier little 1v1 until the next starts their own fight

i actually like Shinki, well i like Manga shinki cause he is cold and looks like he doesnt give a f about anything. His puppet is insane too

AstralKing7 said:
kaguya has hax that gets resisted by Momoshiki who can use the same abilities. Only thing she has is the ability to switch dimensions and the AKABs and she can fuse with her environment. Momoshiki has her other abilities and he has better hax. Can seal her power, and absorb her power and make it stronger.
He doesn't have better hax overall. For example, if Kaguya chops/blocks his hand is over. Also Ash bones can end him. Even Naruto couldn't react to the first portal grab. Wonder if Momo would survive acid dimension without Regenerationn.

Momo's hax is occasionally good but Kaguya's can one shot many if not all god tiers.

Difference between Naruto and Momoshike, byakugan. She would have to do it from his blind spot and with his speed and fighting style she wont stand much of a chance. He can also absorb it.

Momo can easily react to Sasuke's teleportation,her hax is useless against him,the only one that can beat Momo for now is only Madara,via Limbo,and even that is going to be a hard battle for both.

lmfao momoshiki said that weak shit you used on Toneri ain't gonna work on me boi, **** outa here and Naruto gets mad and transforms to talk his smack no pun intended cause there was some smacking going on lol

Dzhindzholia said:
Momo can easily react to Sasuke's teleportation,her hax is useless against him,the only one that can beat Momo for now is only Madara,via Limbo,and even that is going to be a hard battle for both.
I still don't see her hax useless against him but anyway... Madara on the other hand is smart and has Limbo. If he chops/cuts Momo's hand then its over.

Well in some defense of the Naruto punch. Here Naruto was weakend since Momo was taking Kurama's chakra before the gang came to save him. He wasn't at full power.

Isn't it weird that Momo wanted Kurama's power? Wonder how he would react to the Juubi...

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
I still don't see her hax useless against him but anyway... Madara on the other hand is smart and has Limbo. If he chops Momo's hand then its over.

Well in some defense of the Naruto punch. Here Naruto was weakend since Momo was taking Kurama's chakra befroe the gang came to save him. He wasn't at full power.

Isn't it weird that Momo wanted Kurama's power? Wonder how he would react to the Juubi...
He is still more powerful than he was against Toneri, his chakra was absorbed but that does not reduce his power, he would just not last as long.

he wanted Kurama's power to become immortal, he didnt need it since he is pratically the strongest person we've seen so far.

At this point i honestly think he would put the beats on Madara worse than he did on Sasuke and Naruto lmfao. FOr one Momoshiki can see limbo, for two massive shadow bind, 3 cant momoshiki just absorb limbo just imagine momo with Limbo clones. Also Momoshiki has the AP advantage by a alot, this is basically Kaguya vs Naruto and Sasuke all over again but this time Kaguya has H2H prowess rivaling even Naruto and sauske togther and has all of the doujutsus. He can see through literally all of Madara's attacks withy Byakugan and RInnegan. Then he can abosrb all of Madara's attacks.

Madara seeing this will rely on Taijutsu just to go and get smashed tbh.

in all honesty i dont know what to think about the Jogan man. It seems like it actually gives him stat boosts whenever Boruto has to work with a large amount of chakra.

Also i think its safe to assume that Boruto is sending his attacks to different dimensions. Most likely the Nue dimension possibly. Do you guys really think that Boruto was just running around with the rasengan behind him. WHen he brought it back out it had that same lightning around it as the Jogan and we see the Jogan while he is using it

AstralKing7 said:
he wanted Kurama's power to become immortal, he didnt need it since he is pratically the strongest person we've seen so far.

At this point i honestly think he would put the beats on Madara worse than he did on Sasuke and Naruto lmfao. FOr one Momoshiki can see limbo, for two massive shadow bind, 3 cant momoshiki just absorb limbo just imagine momo with Limbo clones. Also Momoshiki has the AP advantage by a alot, this is basically Kaguya vs Naruto and Sasuke all over again but this time Kaguya has H2H prowess rivaling even Naruto and sauske togther and has all of the doujutsus. He can see through literally all of Madara's attacks withy Byakugan and RInnegan. Then he can abosrb all of Madara's attacks.

Madara seeing this will rely on Taijutsu just to go and get smashed tbh.
We don't know for sure but even if he could see it that doesn't render Limbo useless. That's 5 Madaras. Madara has Rinnegan, he can absorb jutsus too but not like Momo. And he has Izanagi as a last resort.

Chibaku Tensei or Shinra Tensei can not be absorbed.

Madara would rely on destroying Momo's hax which is destroying/cutting his Rinne hand. I keep thinking... Wouldn't IT work on Momo?

how could he cut Momoshiki's hands when he doesnt have any weapons that can cut??? CT and ST are useless cause Momoshiki knows what does abilities are. *

I think the rinnegan is resistant to the IT

Izanagi is useless in a battle where the opponent has the advantage in everything including hax and AP and most likely speed.

Im pretty sure Momoshiki will like Madara's limbo and absorb it. Rinnegan can see Limbo thats established in verse

AstralKing7 said:
how could he cut Momoshiki's hands when he doesnt have any weapons that can cut??? CT and ST are useless cause Momoshiki knows what does abilities are. *
I think the rinnegan is resistant to the IT

Izanagi is useless in a battle where the opponent has the advantage in everything including hax and AP and most likely speed.

Im pretty sure Momoshiki will like Madara's limbo and absorb it. Rinnegan can see Limbo thats established in verse
Susanoo,TSBs come to mind. Knowing what they are not useless. Sasuke used a mini CT and trapped him for a bit.

Rinnegan yes can see Limbo, but in his hands no. We don't know if he could see with one in his forehead since he didn't use it like at all. Rinnegan is resistsant to IT but Momo has Byakugan in his eye sockets. Also Limbo is in another Dimension. Its not like absorbing a regular clone or like the other Limbos or Madara will let him just absorb it anyway.

Izanagi is not useless for a sneak attack. Also this battle could last a lot. Madara has the reserves but Momo needs to take pills.

Momoshiki can see Limbo with his forehead rinnegan and most likely resistance to mind manipulation but he can not absorb limbo,unlesse shown.

Please tell me you guys still aren't trying to push this as canon? Lol, because if so, there is no discussing it, at this point you all are just blatantly ignoring things. I don't even know how you can look at this and the manga and claim the momoshiki arc is canon, it's mind boggling.

Btw, let's not forget, Naruto was at 50% this entire fight and Sasuke wasn't at 100% either.

Momoshiki pretty much beat the crap out of a 50% Base Naruto, but 50% Chakra Mode Naruto finessed him in their 1 v 1 exchange. Remember, Sasuke is slightly weaker than Naruto anyways.

I wouldn't jump the Gun and Say Momoshiki is Stronger than Naruto or Sasuke. He had massive trouble with them at half power. 100% Naruto based on this fight would Baby Shake Fused Momoshiki.

Kaguya is still Massively stronger than this guy.

TheFinalOrder said:
Please tell me you guys still aren't trying to push this as canon? Lol, because if so, there is no discussing it, at this point you all are just blatantly ignoring things. I don't even know how you can look at this and the manga and claim the momoshiki arc is canon, it's mind boggling.

Btw, let's not forget, Naruto was at 50% this entire fight and Sasuke wasn't at 100% either.

Momoshiki pretty much beat the crap out of a 50% Base Naruto, but 50% Chakra Mode Naruto finessed him in their 1 v 1 exchange. Remember, Sasuke is slightly weaker than Naruto anyways.

I wouldn't jump the Gun and Say Momoshiki is Stronger than Naruto or Sasuke. He had massive trouble with them at half power. 100% Naruto based on this fight would Baby Shake Fused Momoshiki.

Kaguya is still Massively stronger than this guy.
Yeah I forgot about the manga. You are right. And being weakend and having less chakra in Naruto means a lot. The more the chakra, the more power one has or rather more power can be put in the jutsus.

Our scaling has Momoshiki above Kaguya by an unknown amount tbh. THats what kep said, so now Kaguya is not baby shaking him, actually its the other way around lmao you guys act like he doesnt scale to Kaguya and above her. There is nothing proving that Kaguya is massively stronger than Momoshiki

Also naruto did not really get the better of him in KCM 1on1.

No one said anything about canon lol, i said we need composite profiles tbh since its so different than the Manga in which we literally need composite profiles. No one can argue on that. The Light novel and Anime now and Movie both show that Momoshiki can use Kinshiki's abilities and the gentle fist while the manga can not. We just need composite profiles for momoshiki

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
Yeah I forgot about the manga. You are right. And being weakend and having less chakra in Naruto means a lot. The more the chakra, the more power one has or rather more power can be put in the jutsus.
I literally thought it was agreed that chakra amount does not mean power right? You could argue that Naruto would not last as long but his power would be the same.

On another note, how you guys **** up Hebi Sasuke's stats?

CURSE MARK LVL 2 Sasuke has the 7-A feats, not Base Sasuke. Base Sasuke is only 7-A with Kirin. Even if we say he was going to use Kirin against Naruto and co at the hideout, you cannot compare the scale of the jutsu. This is even stated in the Manga.

Come on guys, let get things right please.

his profile had said 7C while 7A using kirin and jutsu. SOmeone must have changed it yesterday. The current one seems to take CM2 as its own key

tbh this episode is my favorite out of the Franchise while it is the best fighting one in the whoe Franchise tbh. This shit was godly like you said bro

@TFO

Momoshiki would trash both Naruto and Sasuke individually (what he did),I don't need to prove anything,just watch the episode.

No one also said it was main canon.

TheFinalOrder said:
CURSE MARK LVL 2 Sasuke has the 7-A feats, not Base Sasuke. Base Sasuke is only 7-A with Kirin. Even if we say he was going to use Kirin against Naruto and co at the hideout, you cannot compare the scale of the jutsu. This is even stated in the Manga.
I was also not that sure about the edits to Deidara [his clay dragon could be 7-A, but not sure], Sasuke and Itachi pages since Sasuke killed Orochimaru when he was weakened and Itachi had to use Susanoo to survive Kirin.

aye i almost freaking forgot!!! Did anyone see them abs tho lmao Momoshiki is more ripped than Naruto and sauske who got the flat stomachs

AstralKing7 said:
Our scaling has Momoshiki above Kaguya by an unknown amount tbh. THats what kep said, so now Kaguya is not baby shaking him, actually its the other way around lmao you guys act like he doesnt scale to Kaguya and above her. There is nothing proving that Kaguya is massively stronger than Momoshiki
Also naruto did not really get the better of him in KCM 1on1.

No one said anything about canon lol, i said we need composite profiles tbh since its so different than the Manga in which we literally need composite profiles. No one can argue on that. The Light novel and Anime now and Movie both show that Momoshiki can use Kinshiki's abilities and the gentle fist while the manga can not. We just need composite profiles for momoshiki
Look at the fight again right before Sasuke kicks momoshiki. Not only this but dude, do you not realize how saying Momoshiki > Kaguya makes no sense when he gets beat by both Naruto and Sasuke while they aren't at 100%.....Like seriously, do you not understand how saying Momoshiki is stronger is false?

Back