• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #19

I want to become hokage + Naruto-kun = my son is more like you

I want revenge + Sasuke-kun = I want to become hokage

in all honesty tho am i the only who doesnt think Boruto isnt like Sasuke or Naruto?? I think someone in the manga also stated than BOruto isnt like either one but is just his own ninja

Every ninja is they own ninja, their have different goals or same goals with differents motivations.

Every ninja have their own ninja way, even if some of them have similar ways.

I think we should remove the statement 'Minato said his power was incredible' from Tobirama's page to Hashirama's cause Hashi was the who cracked the shrine and Minato said it's incredible and Tobirama's page should say "Minato and Hiruzen were amazed with his power"

The fight was fantastic and Naruto and Sasuke used their shuriken trick from part 1 ,also Sasuke used Chibaku tensei on a smaller scale

So,about the episode.

Naruto used earth release to protect Boruto.Kage's were stomped before the god tree had fallen.Momo is more skilled and stronger than Naruto and Sasuke.Naruto is able to move and turn into SPSM even after being hit in multiple tenketsu.Sasuke can wield his sword with his feet?Lol.Sasuke summons a lot of Fuma Shurikens and enhances them with lighting release.Sasuke can turn himself into FRS and be wielded by Naruto while the latter is in Fuma Shuriken form,It is like double shapeshifting.Chabaku Tensei.Sasuke saves Naruto,Vegeta edition.Katasuke fired Fire release,Lighting Release and Rasengan.Boruto's rasengan is the combination of rasengan and lighting release.Sasuke can teleport jutsus.The dimension has multiple stars.

ITs time to use composite keys guys im crying but god damn Momoshiki is a ******* Beast with a big B lol. It appears that the writers will continue to pressue the issue that Momoshiki can use thespowers of Kinshiki and the Gentle Fist. Also it still seems that Momoshiki is phyiscal stronger than Sasuke cause we literally got him swatting Sasuke away.

Wish we had gotten the chance to see time stop while the fight was over, but you guys do realize that he used it in the fight, and wish we saw URashiki one last time but oh well thats why we got the manga.

he did in the chapter after the fight and it looks like he will in the next episode cause thats when he did, but damn man i may go and watch that episode all over again lol

You guys also noticed that MOmoshiki used the RInnegan abilities as well too right? He used Almigthy Push and those chakra rods where always from the six paths. Man but still tho Momoshiki is a beast

I also thought it was almighy push but there was no sound,you know,the sound they always use with almighty push and unversal pull.

I mean the sounds can just be different cause when sasuke used the universal pull it was different from Pains i think and i think Nagato as well didnt have any sounds and when Pain fought Orochimaru there wasnt any sound it jujst happened

man im so freaking ready for the big fights in the manga that will get animated. Momoshiki in character would seal her tenketsu

Dzhindzholia said:
After seeing this episode I can easily say that fused Momo wreck Kaguya in close combat,she can not even touch him.
Exactly I am pretty sonvinced that she would get rekt now. His speed and fighting ability is at a whole different level.

Dzhindzholia said:
After seeing this episode I can easily say that fused Momo wreck Kaguya in close combat,she can not even touch him.
Kaguya is not good at h2h combat. Kaguya is hax... That's from day one. Her chakra reserves and hax is what her dangerous.

kaguya has hax that gets resisted by Momoshiki who can use the same abilities. Only thing she has is the ability to switch dimensions and the AKABs and she can fuse with her environment. Momoshiki has her other abilities and he has better hax. Can seal her power, and absorb her power and make it stronger.

i saw the lipstick but i thought honestly it was a nice touch cause Momoshiki just looks good man

gotta go watch that episode again lmao that was beautiful

Well it also says how Momoshiki demolished the 5 kages b4 the tree fell and that Base Naruto & Base Sasuke could (tiny bit) keep up w/ Fused Momo so that should say something right?

Not only that the pulled that move w/ the Demon Wind Shuriken just like vs Zabuza

naw bruh im not even gonna lie lmfao Momoshiki was putting the beats on them while they were in base, they could keep up when they started ehancing their base with chakra but that was it and only for a instant. Momoshiki put the beats on Naruto who should atleast get the reaction speed for his base finally but sasuke...man i think Momoshiki just has something against Sasuke lmao

Back