• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #19

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo

VS Battles
Retired
SoulfulEssentialAmericansaddlebred-size restricted
Tumblr nkjx2iRzZH1sxudx7o2 400
14ce7c9d2ece2723ae03ea1f73876c14
^Quote of the thread.^

SoulfulEssentialAmericansaddlebred-size restricted
Already working in the OP of the next thread, but who would say that this ded place revived while I was in the college.

Boruto maybe a speical case himself because of his jougan i dont know because he is a direct decendent from Hinata who is the princess. Toneri for example got caught in Urashiki's time freeze, he has hyuga blood. The ability of that time stop may function differently but i dont know. Its safe to assume it may just be the children of Hinata

^this

okay, sometimes i miss a lot of threads and just stumble upon them when looking through profiles and see discussions about them. Its funny how much importnat stuff you can miss from a thread in just one day

just lettin u guys know but the characters for the 7-A revision have been open to be applied. I would do it (if i can) but i feel i might mess something up so who wants to do it?

Then he should have a "Higher with susanoo." It wouldn't make sense to ignore the fact that he was fighting both bee and Naruto at the same time. This would also only be for prime/Edo itachi.

Back