• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #19

i think im not sure which is why Burning said only their ninjutsu should be 7A, this is for Deidara and Sasuke tho

next summer lol

only a couple people will be upgraded and i think that is like only 6 or 7 or 8 nothing more than that tho

only people that are scaling are Naruto in KCM, KN6 naruto adn tailed beasts jinchurikis, Kakashi, Obito, Bee and Guy and im not sure about Tsunade and Sakura but the others are the ones we know for sure because they are the ones with the feats of fighting each other

and i think healthy Nagato will as well because of his CT calc i cant remember there has been so much stuff with pain and KN6 Naruto

There's still a possible 6-B Shinra Tensei and Chibaku Tensei, but it's good that only Madara could scale. Apparently, KN8 could be High 6-C, but that'd only scale to Gyuki.

Either way, I hope to get a break from these revisions for some time.

About Momo.

Don't you think it is better to delete his last key?"Lava Golem".

Cause I don't see how it is his new form,it is like Sasuke with Susanoo,Naruto with Kurama etc.It is just a jutsu.

In all honesty we'd also have to delete the keys for Naruto and Sasuke as well since they have keys for their jutsus. I personally believe we should and just state on their profiles how much AP those forms have since the Lava golem was nursing Kurama and Kurama Mode is strong than chakra cloak by an unknown amount

Lava golem was nursing exhausted Kurama and Kurama Mode

overpowering 50% naruto is not impressive at all

Dude it's the fact it gives Momoshiki higher AP than his fused form which scales to Kaguya. And I don't even think we incorporated Adult Narutos stamina into his AP in all honesty. Kep said a full power Naruto should still be about 350zt using everything on the Naruto vs Nappa thread using everything he has right?? That's still below Momoshiki physically and below his Lava Golem even more

also using Naruto was tired as a reason to say momo isn't strong doesn't make sense tbh. We may as well say that Naruto in the war should be way stronger when he is well rested compared to what we saw in the fight with Madara and Kaguya

Burning Full Fingers said:
So, I just noticed that there are Mitsuki x Sarada fans. This fandom is strange.
Dont know why thats going on lol Sarada seems she has the hots for r boi Boruto

I'm a Mitsuki x Sarada fan lol slash Sarada X Kawaki and Sarada X Metal Lee

metal Lee x Sarada actually has reasons and it should be a thing

DragonEmperor23 said:
everyone knows the true pairing is Boruto x Class President
Same lol I ship Boruto and Sumire. I think Sumire real personality will start to come out with Boruto being the only one who likes it.

In all honesty Boruto x Sarada is boring and cliche to me. I personally think, not want but think that logically Sarada may end up with one of the Shin Clones for plot reasons. The Uchiha clan must go on lol. I think Shin will start to feel out of place and feel worthless compared to the real Shin and a fake Uchiha and this will cause Sarada to spend some time with him and then that's where it all takes off

But Sarada has the hots for Boruto. I mean Boruto x Sumire would just be another Naruto x Hinata (since they all have the same personality)

you must not watch Boruto lol. Sumire has been showing her fake personality. Her true one came out in the episode where she was in the dimension with Mitsuki and Boruto and they are the only ones who know of it. INo had the hots for sasuke and Karin had the hots for sasuke lol. SUmire also said she likes Boruto. Plus bro you really just disrespect Boruto big time. Kishi said he wanted to make Boruto different than Naruto and we clearly see that

Byakugan and Tenseigan and Jougan users need X Ray vision lol i dont know how we missed that but the Boruto manga even confirms this

@Astral

Sumire still retains some of her fake personality and yes Boruto and Naruto have the same personality the only difference is Boruto is not stupid/more mature then Naruto was

Boruto does not have the same personality in no way to Naruto. The fact that Boruto is smart pretty much proves that. Your IQ can effect your personality. Pulling pranks only made his actions similar to Naruto but as a character Boruto is more akin to Neji and Sasuke. Naruto even said himself his son is more like Sasuke. Boruto has been shown to be pretty much mature than Naruto tbh, the manga even shows how more mature Boruto was compared to Naruto.

Back