• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #19

TheFinalOrder said:
Look at the fight again right before Sasuke kicks momoshiki. Not only this but dude, do you not realize how saying Momoshiki > Kaguya makes no sense when he gets beat by both Naruto and Sasuke while they aren't at 100%.....Like seriously, do you not understand how saying Momoshiki is stronger is false?
Well, not really especially when we know that they are stronger here(even taking into account Naruto being rusty).

Dzhindzholia said:
@TFO
Momoshiki would trash both Naruto and Sasuke individually (what he did),I don't need to prove anything,just watch the episode.

No one also said it was main canon.
IMO Fused Momo = SOSP/Rinnesharingan (individually) and that kind of proves it w/ that little taijutsu skirmish between SOSP Naruto vs Fused Momo

Dzhindzholia said:
@TFO
Momoshiki would trash both Naruto and Sasuke individually (what he did),I don't need to prove anything,just watch the episode.

No one also said it was main canon.
Except Momoshiki was struggling with 50% Naruto alone let alone Sasuke. He trashed Base Naruto and Sasuke (Whom Clearly wasn't serious at first). You are the one who needs to rewatch the episode, sir. Momoshiki is nothing more than a temory nuisance to a Fresh Naruto and Sasuke.

Naruto had 50% chakra not 50% power. Sasuke seemed pretty serios to me. I would say if they were completely fresh they would deal with him quicker yes. But I would say the same can be said aboutthem now vs Kaguya.

nothing implies sasuke wasnt at 100 percent at all. Naruto and Sasuke would smash kaguya right now cause i hope u realize they are stronger than their teen selves lol. Also thats the point with Sasuke and Naruto being stronger than their teen selves. After that kick we got Momoshiki almost boding sasuke after getting caught in the CT. Momoshiki had better showins then naruto and sasuke.

Have you seen the sclaing man??? Kaguya is only 400zt bro not higher. Naruto and Sasuke scale above their teenselves who are atleast 100zt without susanno and TBM. Kep said on the naruto vs nappa thread that naruto at full power should be somewhere around 360 or 340zt i believe which makes sense since he was able to keep up with Momoshiki and then we got him and sasuke fusing toghether to over power his Lava golem which is already stronger than Base Acsension Momoshiki. All in all naruto and sasuke got way stronger. If they fight momoshiki by themselves tho they will have a very very hard time trying to win but i honestly think the only way they will win is with experience in taijutsu.

Momoshiki was struggling?In the anime?They had the nimber advantage against him,otherwise the fight wouldv'e last like half of the minute maby less.

the scaling is easy its just that Naruto and Sasuke have the advantage because they are 2 people at the same speed as Momoshiki and both are too damn close to his tier and they have the advantage working toghether and more experience in Taijutsu. Dont get me wrong momoshiki is a beast at h2h but if naruto fights him by himself naruto would try to make it close range and defeat momoshiki before he uses jutsu

I think you guys are just getting carried away by hype from this episode. In no way is Momoshiki stomping either Madara or Kaguya, as long as he doesn't get that Star level upgrade. Putting Kaguya aside, Madara is easily smart enough to realize that Momo doesn't have sustained ninjutsu on his own and stop feeding him. Even a dumb person can realize it. Secondly, he can swap with Limbo to avoid shadow binding. And no, Momoshiki isn't absorbing Limbo. Where's that from? Anyway, I'm just going to drop this. It's clear we can't agree on this issue.

In the first place, I don't understand why stuff from the anime version of the fight is being used as feats for Momoshiki? It's obvious that it's not meant to be taken as canon. They put stuff that are not in the manga, from what I'm seeing in the above discussion.

The faster we agree on this issue, the better for us all. I'm tired of the low key in-fighting here concerning this topic.

I dont have an issue with considering it not main canon (even if I think it is as canon as the manga) but things like momoshiki's fighting style(h2h combat) that clearly could not be shown in the manga should definitely be put in the profile. It is not liek he showed anything here he does not already have. The only new thing that was shown (sort of) is Sasuke swapping the chidori with a kunai which is not that new.

AstralKing7 said:
we agreed that it wasnt canon tho. We actually need compsite keys which is what we are asking since everything is so different
I agree with composites since nothing is contradicted I believe that is the best way to got.

So, are ignoring these Naruto and Sasuke would shit on the ones who fought Kaguya? Power wise, experience wise, as a team? Cool.

BMWFanboy said:
So, are ignoring these Naruto and Sasuke would shit on the ones who fought Kaguya? Power wise, experience wise, as a team? Cool.
Exactly Naruto and Sasuke now can not be compared to then.

yeah thats what we are ignoring and we are also ignoring the scaling but im just gonna ignore all of this arguing since its in verse which in thier eyes means Naruto and sasuke are stronger than everyone since they have defeated everyone lmao

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Why would we need a composite profile? I don't think the star feat was even accepted, so their profiles won't be much different.
They may not be much different now but they might be later. It is best to just make the decsion now so that when something comes up later we can easily decide.

Rocker1189 said:
Naruto had 50% chakra not 50% power. Sasuke seemed pretty serios to me. I would say if they were completely fresh they would deal with him quicker yes. But I would say the same can be said aboutthem now vs Kaguya.
momo absorb 50% kurama's chakra

100% kurama > 50% kurama but u are saying 100% kurama = 50% kurama

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Why would we need a composite profile? I don't think the star feat was even accepted, so their profiles won't be much different.
no one said anything about star level momoshiki tho, we are talking about momoshiki from the anime

@Burning yeah i think thats best

Rocker1189 said:
TheFinalOrder said:
Look at the fight again right before Sasuke kicks momoshiki. Not only this but dude, do you not realize how saying Momoshiki > Kaguya makes no sense when he gets beat by both Naruto and Sasuke while they aren't at 100%.....Like seriously, do you not understand how saying Momoshiki is stronger is false?
Well, not really especially when we know that they are stronger here(even taking into account Naruto being rusty).
The amount stronger you think Naruto and Sasuke have gotten is not only unquantifiable and not provable that they did, but it's not realistic to say Naruto at 50% his power is stronger than when he and Sasuke fought Kaguya, that's a BS, bro. More Chakra =\= Stronger, it means higher potential. Chakra Control Skill = Stronger. Spsm gives Naruto omniscient understanding of Chakra, thus him getting the other 50% Kurama is pointless as 100% Kurama's strength is barely a fraction of His Six Paths Chakra. Meaning SPSM Adult Naruto is only a fraction stronger than War Arc SPSM Naruto. You're fooling yourself if you think otherwise.

Also I bet this is the only wiki that does not treat it like a composite(including the movie btw). Everyone knows that the manga being monthly means it literally leaves things out of the story.

TheFinalOrder said:
The amount stronger you think Naruto and Sasuke have gotten is not only unquantifiable and not provable that they did, but it's not realistic to say Naruto at 50% his power is stronger than when he and Sasuke fought Kaguya, that's a BS, bro. More Chakra =\= Stronger, it means higher potential. Chakra Control Skill = Stronger. Spsm gives Naruto omniscient understanding of Chakra, thus him getting the other 50% Kurama is pointless as 100% Kurama's strength is barely a fraction of His Six Paths Chakra. Meaning SPSM Adult Naruto is only a fraction stronger than War Arc SPSM Naruto. You're fooling yourself if you think otherwise.
Dude calm down a bit. You are taking this waay to seiously.

I am not saying that he is much stronger now and I am not only referring to 50% Kurama I am talking about traning as well.

But beyond that I believe that 50% chakra does not make a difference to his power output but reather his stamina.

naw see this is where i wont argue about Naruto being stronger than his teen self when we literally got the feats and calcs and the scalign to prove it. Naruto and Sasuke as adult scales to Momoshiki. People act like Naruto doesnt have the same power as he does when he was a teen, he literally does. Matter of fact he actually has more lmao since he has boht of halves of Kurama and SOSP mode with its power. Im out not gonna argue anymore on this tho

So we're all forgeting Naruto naturally mixes the chakra's in his body into his base form and has been doing so for years?

AstralKing7 wrote
I know, but in order to have a composite profile the characters need to have a notable difference between them. Right now there is only a very small difference between the anime and manga momoshiki.However, if he was 4-C in the anime/Light novel, then i think thats a big enough difference for a composite profile. Right now i don't think there is enough to make a composite profile.

BMWFanboy said:
So we're all forgeting Naruto naturally mixes the chakra's in his body into his base form and has been doing so for years?
Yeah he does but the modes clearly made a difference.

Back