• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #38 (New Year Edition)

Mindovin said:
Obito's mask destroyed by KCM Naruto's Rasenga and Obito headbutt BM Naruto without the mask later but while Naruto stands still Obito flies back (Hashirama side seems damaged but i'm not sure about it) and don't forget about Naruto's general personality and trait about never killing (Naruto never killed) so I don't think he used his full power behind headbutt. If Naruto used full power than it maybe outlier.
This is the only one I remember.
naruto was restrain by wood

and wood also weaken biju power so we cant use it

+ even if we agree it will be outlier for obito

TheFinalOrder said:
Also, one of these feats have to be labeled as an Outlier:
  • 3 tails Feat: "KCM Naruto unable to physically break his corral"
  • KCM Naruto matching Son Goku's Strength
I'd say the former because Naruto strength is consistent (More or less).
he and Gyuki upercut gedo mazo

so consistent with bold

Deva for one, since he tanked it to the face

Would Itachi's amaterasu scale? It completely burned away Nagato's skin who is > Deva

Guys we already scale Madara and Obito to Naruto in KCM. If I we don't accept them as High 6C then Naruto shouldn't even scale to the feat neither.

Edit: wait nvm I just remembered Madara himself should scale to the juubis storm cause he tanked it as well with the Susanno.

V2 jins imo shouldn't be scaling to their tailed beast form. That's hella inconsistent in the verse itself.

For the 6C feat the only ones that scale are Naruto for sure until we bump him up to High 6C, Obito in the same category as well as Madara for tanking the same attack as Naruto. V2 jins themselves of course scale, Kakashi with ninjutsu imo should scale, Might Guy, Nagato of course scales, Itachi possibly physically, Itachi definitely with Susanno, Kabuto, Sasuke, Hashi, Tsuande scales to Madara with her BS, Sakura needs further discussion cause she would be the strongest High 6C character technically. I'll discuss that when get to it cause it scales to her Adult self as well

The issues with Obito and Madara scaling to him later on in the war have been brought up. How do we scale them to him when he was obviously harmed by Tenpenchii much more than they harmed him? His durability should read: At least Mountain level, up to Large Island level (Survived the brunt of a portion of the Juubi's Tenpenchii alone, although he lost his cloak and suffered bleeding in the process).

Tbh we should just scale Amaterasu to the characters tiers when they get to a certain level.

We actually need to fix the scaling for Amaterasu imo. Has it ever shown to be weak??? It only burns slow but it definitely gets the job done. It has caused pain to everyone it touched. Some characters do have attacks that scale way above their tier. Amaterasu is probably itachis strongest jutsu besides Susanno. Sasuke as well

Burning Full Fingers said:
The issues with Obito and Madara scaling to him later on in the war have been brought up. How do we scale them to him when he was obviously harmed by Tenpenchii much more than they harmed him? His durability should read: At least Mountain level, up to Large Island level (Survived the brunt of a portion of the Juubi's Tenpenchii alone, although he lost his cloak and suffered bleeding in the process).
he didnt only Survived the brunt of a portion of the Juubi's Tenpenchii

+ he also block/tank/save 3000- 10000 people from Juubi's Tenpenchii

which is probably outlier

More than 10,000 people and even then, 5hat would only translate to BM, not KCM.

And I'm not sure if it's a outlier. I'm researching it more.

More than 10,000 people and even then, 5hat would only translate to BM, not KCM.

And I'm not sure if it's a outlier. I'm researching it more.

TheFinalOrder said:
would only translate to BM, not KCM.
well if translate to BM then it wont be an outlier

reason kurama >>>>>>>kcm

kcm could only do that cuz kurama give him enough energy to tank

that would upgrades bm and kurama close to 6-A

+ that would be consistent with madara statement from manga (that kurama = PS) and DB statement (that he can end the world)

How is it an outlier??? Even Kep didn't say it was an outlier. KCM Naruto>6C V2 jins. BM Naruto> KCM Naruto. Imo it really doesn't make that much sense for it to be an outlier when Naruto had gotten stronger during the course of the battle.

As well as the fact of the matter it can't be an outlier if you guys believe KCM Naruto> Madara. Madara literally tanked the same attack with Susanno. This means it s not an outlier again when Naruto is stronger than Madara who tanked that attack and Naruto tanked it himself

What do u guys think about the pre cog???

Also can someone please tell me again why Juubi jins never got their freaking regen upgraded???

Like seriously it's clear as day Obito head had gotten vaporized right down the middle.
FF34EB98-CEA2-4019-AAAE-573700E92CB2
Also did we add Juubi jins immunity to energy that isn't natural energy??

AstralKing7 said:
How is it an outlier??? Even Kep didn't say it was an outlier. KCM Naruto>6C V2 jins. BM Naruto> KCM Naruto. Imo it really doesn't make that much sense for it to be an outlier when Naruto had gotten stronger during the course of the battle.

As well as the fact of the matter it can't be an outlier if you guys believe KCM Naruto> Madara. Madara literally tanked the same attack with Susanno. This means it s not an outlier again when Naruto is stronger than Madara who tanked that attack and Naruto tanked it himself
Idk who is saying KCM > Madara, but the V2 Jinchuriki shouldn't be 6-C and it could potentially be an outlier for several reasons.

We've got no place to go caught up in a rodeo
Oh no, please, god, tell me we're dreaming
We've got nowhere to run, they've all got loaded guns
Oh no, please, god, tell me we're dreaming

AstralKing7 said:
What are the reasons??? The feat is by a V2 Jin. I don't see anything tha mamke it inconsistent
  • KCM Naruto can't physically break V2 3 tails corral but can physically match Full Transformation Son Goku in strength.
  • Gai (In an Unknown Gates) can break the Corral Easily when KCM couldn't
  • V2 Son Goku can't harm Gyuki with his Lava Style but Gyuki can be harmed by V2 Saiken's Acid.
  • 6 Gate Gai and Kakashi can fight on par with Several V2 Jinchuriki who scale from Gyuki.
The scaling makes no sense. The fact that V2 Son Goku's Lava did jack shit to Gyuki, right after V2 Saiken harmed him means either:

• V2 Son Goku presented an Anti-Feat to V2 Saiken's Gyuki feat
  • Saiken's Acid bypasses standard Durability.
The fact that Guy and Kakashi can fight them means they are Tier 7, not Tier 6. It makes no sense for Gai (6 Gates) and Kakashi to be Physically and Via Ninjutsu comparable to Biju.

Ontop of that, KCM Naruto is inconsistent with his feats, flopping from 7-A to 6-C, here and there. The V2 Jinchuriki should be "At Least 7-A", but not 6-C and that Single Feat V2 Saiken has is already contradicted in the same chapter. It's Acid and Acid Ingnores Conventional Durability anyways so it was hax that hurt Gyuki, not AP.

Edit: Oh, and the BM Naruto scaling from protecting 10,000+ Ninja has its own issues as well.

I'll type up my reply later but just so you know Naruto dorma tscale to those tailed brats but above himself which was V2 Naruto.

AstralKing7 said:
I'll type up my reply later but just so you know Naruto dorma tscale to those tailed brats but above himself which was V2 Naruto.
If you mean to imply he scales above 6 Tails, I'd have to disagree due to feats and lack of evidence.

2 calc for jubi Tenpenchii

1.Not sure if i'm using this new method right but

159700+sqrt((6371000+460)^2-6371000^2) = 236.2 Kilometers for the new radius

Length = 472521.280036 meters (the original calc used the diameter i think)

Width = 236260.640018 meters

Height = 13000 meters

Volume = 1.4512963405646E+15 m^3

Mass = 1.4556502e+15 kg

Speed = 31900 m/s

KE = 177 teratons of TNT (Large country level)

2.if the water was created rather than raised then

3.7e+21 grams for mass
moles = 18 g/mol
moles = 2.0555556e+20
Joules per mol = 285800
Joules = 285800 x 2.0555556e+20 = 5.8747779e+25 joules or 38 petatons of TNT (Multi continent level)

by Tata

Back