• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #38 (New Year Edition)

AstralKing7 said:
It's a zenkai boost. It was stated that Kuramas and Narutos was supposed to fused every time the seal was released. the whole point of KCM and BM is Naruto and Kurama getting used to combining their chakra but it's over time tho. @TFO was it u who suggested a while back that since Naruto and Kuramas chakra was fusing over time and during the war even he would be stronger the more he used KCM and BM?

Imo Naruto kept getting stronger the more he went into BM and KCM up until the point the Juubi used Tenepenchii. It was stated that Naruto would have to get use to the transformation to make its time limit longer as well
Nope, wasn't me. I was against that notion and I still am. Naruto isn't getting "stronger" because he and Kurama's link is getting better, the length they can hold the form it s what's getter better.

What say you guys on Naruto's "Zenkai Boost" being a result of recieving Chakra from the Biju?

0573-003
We know having Chakra from all 9 biju results in Six Paths Chakra. After defeating the Biju, Naruto had chakra from Kurama, 2 tails, 3 tails, 4 tails, 5 taiks, 6 tails, 7 tails. When Obito looks at Naruto with his Sharingan, we see Naruto chakra coming off like Magatama, which is the hallmark of Six Paths Power.

Aw I remember u said that tho which I agree with^

@omimi Obito and Madara were literally still physically stronger than Naruto by a freaking lot.

AstralKing7 said:
Aw I remember u said that tho which I agree with^
@omimi Obito and Madara were literally still physically stronger than Naruto by a freaking lot.
lol where did u got bold from

obito only = nomal kcm but he is not physically stronger than KCM by a freaking lot

and amp kcm>>>normal kcm

amp kcm tank combine attack from madara+obito+jubi

so amp kcm should be stronger then madara( with fire style jutsu/anything below PS ) & obito (with fire style jutsu/ninjutsu)

That same Naruto after getting all tailed beasts small portion of chakra was getting man handled by Obito and and baby rocked by Madara. BM Naruto couldn't push Madara an inch back after hitting him with a Mini TB. Obito could physical over power Naruto and he also yanked a Rasengan to the arm from Naruto as well. This is the same Naruto who had the chakra from the tailed beasts.

Guys why doesn't Naruto have pre cog again?? In the fight against Obito he states Obito is fast but his sensing is getting better and better. We see where Obito has gone before he got there. This sensing ability is the same as The great leader toad as well

AstralKing7 said:
Guys why doesn't Naruto have pre cog again?? In the fight against Obito he states Obito is fast but his sensing is getting better and better. We see where Obito has gone before he got there. This sensing ability is the same as The great leader toad as well
Oh can you post that?

well he have danger sense which is count as pre cog

but we could not add it cuz some was saying it just good sense that's all which i don't agree

and naruto should have Non-Physical Interaction

• can touch soul
  • .can fought against limbo which exist in different dimension
naruto was able put helf of his soul in his body so does this count as limited Soul Manipulation? or no

shouldnt he have Resistance Sealing ?

• he was able to Resistance hashirama sealing necklace and also break it
all sm user should have Empowerment

Also if any outliers for Base Naruto are present we may possibly be able to change that. After watching the fights with Madara and Kakashi and Obito I realized that the tailed beasts chakra had fused with Narutos chakra. Hence is why plot just happened to allow Obito to pull out Eight tails and One tail. If Narutos chakra had ntonhave fused with the other tailed beast he would have become a premature juubi jinchuriki. When Naruto got the other Kurama everything blended together from his base chakra to kurama and the other two tailed beast. So Base Naruto actually may be stronger than what we thought he was

That only applies to Naruto. Sasuke was obviously using pre cog Ssame as Naruto cause they both said they could see him before Obito had actually moved towards the position Naruto saw.
19DFA60C-EB3D-44B9-92BF-63944FBCC42F
0AABCE69-ED19-4B11-9557-A211BCD89823

Obito nor Madara are "Physically" superior to KCM Naruto. Obito didn't "manhandle" KCM either. Obito was just hard to beat due to Kamui and Naruto couldn't really get close due to Kamui sucking him in.

We can literally comb through all of his feats in KCM.

Obito tanked a Rasengan to the arm from Naruto in KCM. He also was able to pull KCM Naruto with his fan and chains.

Madara wasn't even pushed back by a mini tbf before his fan reflected it and was able to detain Naruto with wood style as well as Gyuki.

AstralKing7 said:
tailed beasts chakra had fused with Narutos chakra

agree cuz

both jubi and obito sense biju's chakra from base naruto

another pre cog feats for naruto

0639-013

AstralKing7 said:
Obito tanked a Rasenga
Rasengan hit on obito modified hand aka hasirama cells so his whole body probably not as durable as modified part

and base hashi should scale from obito

Shadowbokunohero said:
He headbutted KCM Naruto hard enough to not get his skull squished
obito was Waring a mask which is hard as kcm naruto

here mask count as armor

we dont know if he could do that without his mask

It doesn't matter if Obito could do that without the mask. Fact is Obito mask should should clearly scale to his arm because they are made out of the same thing literally

AstralKing7 said:
It doesn't matter if Obito could do that without the mask. Fact is Obito mask should should clearly scale to his arm because they are made out of the same thing literally
well if that is true then i have problem

edit: oops i meant i dont have problem lol

AstralKing7 said:
Obito tanked a Rasengan to the arm from Naruto in KCM. He also was able to pull KCM Naruto with his fan and chains.

Madara wasn't even pushed back by a mini tbf before his fan reflected it and was able to detain Naruto with wood style as well as Gyuki.
I'm still of the opinion it only "Grazed" Obito, but you're not gonna accept that, so, whatever, but Obito didn't "pull" Naruto. He only hit him with it.

As for Madara, nothing here says Madara is "Physically" superior. And Madara didn't "Hold" Naruto down like Gyuuki. Naruto was fighting the Wood Dragon, which began to absorb his Chakra. Ontop of that, Naruto still destroyed it.

Also, I don't think the v2 Jinchuriki should scale to their biju Forms. The only reason they are scaling is because of a vague statement and 6 tails hurting Gyuki.

I think the full power v2 Jinchuriki should be "At Least 7-A". They shouldn't scale from Gyuki. Mind you, Gyuki tanked V2 Son Goku's lava with 0 injury yet was hurt by V2 Saiken's acid. I think 6 tails acid should be labled as bypassing Durability rather than legitimately hurting Gyuki.

EDIT: Kurama being the only exception.

Also, one of these feats have to be labeled as an Outlier:

• 3 tails Feat: "KCM Naruto unable to physically break his corral"
  • KCM Naruto matching Son Goku's Strength
I'd say the former because Naruto strength is consistent (More or less).

Mindovin said:
Obito's mask destroyed by KCM Naruto's Rasenga and Obito headbutt BM Naruto without the mask later but while Naruto stands still Obito flies back (Hashirama side seems damaged but i'm not sure about it) and don't forget about Naruto's general personality and trait about never killing (Naruto never killed) so I don't think he used his full power behind headbutt. If Naruto used full power than it maybe outlier.

This is the only one I remember.
Headbutts can't be scaled to a persons full physical strength anyways unless specifically portrayed or stated in a verse (Don Chinjao for Example). You cannot physically muster nearly as much strength with a Headbutt as you can via striking and kicking, etc.

Back