• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #38 (New Year Edition)

There is absolutely not any lack of evidence lol. KCM Naruto took almost all of Kurama chakra. That's how we know he scales above V2 Naruto cause KCM Naruto has better chakra control. Naruto also has more consistent feats of island level then 7A with his fight agasitn the full Biju like over powering Son Goku, not once but twice . Next we see Naruto throw a V2 Jin with only one hand.

Also the 2 tails coral attack wasn't impossible for Naruto to get off he just couldn't get to his back and the attack most likely was absorbing his chakra.

The fact that Naruto could fight and overpower the b2 jins by separate with ease should mean he scales above his V2 self.

His clone also could send the 3rd raikagr flying with the FRS. We can use that as scaling because it knocked him out of his Light armor as well as the fact that he got pushed back and his eyes were closed assuming he got knocked out.

Also @TFO u shouldn't even try to scale the V2 jins to Kabuto because they have they would scale to V2 Naruto anyway logically like Kep agreed. I wouldn't expect them to really be hurting Kb without hax.

Also there shouldn't be a problem with Might Guy being stronger than Naruto or just being 6C. Your using the coral reef jutsu to say that Naruto is inconsistent but it looks more like Might Guy is just consistently 6C by breaking it and fight the tailed beast in the 7th gate. This is the same 7th gate which could react to Madara and catch him slipping with Hirudora .

That Biju statement is vague and not backed up by feats. The statement is also true in regards to 4 Tails and 6 Tails Naruto. They are forms of "Biju Chakra trapped in humanoid form". So it doesn't even soeak about "full power". And it makes no sense to begin with.

v2 jin ,kcm,any one with susano,6/7th gate user,base hashirama,and otito with rinnegan + modified body can become 6-C

but kakashi have problem with becoming 6-C reason

• b4 war arc base naruto's wind rasangan was strongar then kakashi rasengan. so why suddenly kakshi become stronger then naruto for no reason when naruto did more training then kakshi ?
  • pain arc kakshi was not stronger then naruto
  • in danzo arc he was not sronger then sasuke
if we make kakashi 6-C then we have big problem cuz

base sasuke,naruto with ninjutsu should scale from kakashi

danzo also did cut sasuke susano so he scale aswell

and then Byakugō user & sm user

seriously u are not going say that kakashi stronger sm naruto lol

AstralKing7 said:
There is absolutely not any lack of evidence lol. KCM Naruto took almost all of Kurama chakra. That's how we know he scales above V2 Naruto cause KCM Naruto has better chakra control. Naruto also has more consistent feats of island level then 7A with his fight agasitn the full Biju like over powering Son Goku, not once but twice . Next we see Naruto throw a V2 Jin with only one hand.

Also the 2 tails coral attack wasn't impossible for Naruto to get off he just couldn't get to his back and the attack most likely was absorbing his chakra.

The fact that Naruto could fight and overpower the b2 jins by separate with ease should mean he scales above his V2 self.

His clone also could send the 3rd raikagr flying with the FRS. We can use that as scaling because it knocked him out of his Light armor as well as the fact that he got pushed back and his eyes were closed assuming he got knocked out.

Also @TFO u shouldn't even try to scale the V2 jins to Kabuto because they have they would scale to V2 Naruto anyway logically like Kep agreed. I wouldn't expect them to really be hurting Kb without hax.

Also there shouldn't be a problem with Might Guy being stronger than Naruto or just being 6C. Your using the coral reef jutsu to say that Naruto is inconsistent but it looks more like Might Guy is just consistently 6C by breaking it and fight the tailed beast in the 7th gate. This is the same 7th gate which could react to Madara and catch him slipping with Hirudora .
  • He didn't take "Almost all of Kurama's chakra", that's a Fakse assumption as we know KCM Naruto is nowhere near BM Naruto's level through feats, so he doesn't scale above kn6.
  • Better Chakra Control doesn't put Naruto above Kn6 when his feats and actual portrayal pur him vastly below it.
  • Naruto actually doesn't have Consistent 6-C feats. He has consistent 7-A feats with a sprinkle of 6-C here and there, which is why he is inconsistent (Mind you i'm only talking about Pre- Chapter 572 KCM Naruto. I'm not evaluating Post 572 KCM).
  • It was the 3 Tails, and it doesn't absorb Chakra. And the fact that Naruto couldn't get it off his back with his strength proves my point.
  • Naruto never "overpowered" them. He can fight them, but he isn't ever shown overpowering them. At Best he scales to Full Powered V2 Jins, who should be "At Least 7-A", not 6-C as their full Biju Forms.
  • For Starters, in regards to the 3rd Raikage vs KCM Naruto, you cannot forget, Wind Element > Lightning element. So Naruto's feat here is already already questionable due to that and Base 3rd Rsikage isn't who Gyuki Stalemated with, it was lightning Cloak 3rd, so Naruto still wouldn't scale to Gyuki.
  • I'm not scaling them to Kabuto...where did that come from? Lol, and Logically, they'd scale from Kn4 at Least, but not KN6 and this is Because on KCM's Feats.
So, there is no evidence other than a Vague statement that can scale the V2 Jinchuriki to 6-C. And ontop of that, you're getting Close to using Association Fallacies.

The feats and evidence just aren't there, fam.

Js250476 said:
It happened sometime after when he became an old ma
Ok cause i just wanna say....Alive Madara (War) got ping pong by the Tailed Beasts and came back lughing his ass off ready to still throw down. That right there already says that he is above MAJORITY of everyone on the battlefield

^^^^

If thats the case....why is he Low 6B when he took on the attcks on not only Kurama but the pther Tailed Beasts as well?

BlackeJan said:
^^^^
If thats the case....why is he Low 6B when he took on the attcks on not only Kurama but the pther Tailed Beasts as well?
Well, he only took hits from Biju 1-7 if I'm correct. They're only 6-C in AP. Meaning SM Madara is 6-C physically. Whatever the case is, he didn't tank a BM Naruto hit until he was already in his Susanoo. Eyeless SM Madara scales to BM Naruto via Susanoo and probably via Ninjutsu.

Omimi said:
it was state that more chakra in jutsu = more AP for jutsu = its already accepted here
Tbh, while that is true, it was still challenged by some people as you know because it wasn't "outright stated", but now, it can't be challenged:

20181230 091724
This is from the description on Odama Rasengan.

So the more chakra consumed the more force generated by a ninja. That actually seems reasonable imo and should apply to almost all jutsu.

Also KCM Naruto(572) is the one who got the other tailed beast chakra right??? That Naruto is the one who I believe should be High 6C.

Also I'm saying there was no way for Naruto to get the coral reef off his back because he couldn't reach it from what I recal and didn't try to get it off as well.

It really doesn't matter if Naruto has the nature advantage cause we both know that doesn't really mean anything to people in different tiers. Madara literally had the nature disadvantage to the group of water style Ninja in the war and he canceled out their water with his fire style jutsu causing a thick mist. Naruto has consisnt 6C feats.

I thought the tailed beasts were Large island level in their full forms???

Also i didn't mean to say Kabuto btw it was a typo. I meant to say that the V2 jins can't scale to KB in their full form because they hurt him with hax only.

Also when u say Naruto has vastly more 7A feats than 6C feats what do u mean??? What 7A feats? Even if Naruto wasn't stronger than the V2 jins the jins were never supposed to be 7A in the first place before last summer. They were accepted at 6C but people moved ahead with the 7A upgrades instead of the 6C upgrades. There technically shouldn't be any 7A feats during the tailed beasts fight. The V2 jins should all be 6C scaling to V2 Naruto which is consistent.

Although aren't the full tailed beasts large island level???

@TFO

Oh yeah he's a maniac all right but he still came out ready to rumble saying it felt good to get injured. I'm just saying but Alive Madara (War) should be higher then Low 6B

ShrekAlmighty said:
Nothing really, just got "invalidated" since he shouldnt scale to CT. I think.
i was talking pain statement

where he said that CT wont able to hold kn8 in so he need to make it bigger

Nagato really should he rated "6-B, Possibly Higher".

Reasoning: "Stated he could make his Chibaku Tensei Bigger and his Rinnegan are Superior to Madara's EMS".

Naruto did take a huge portion of Kurama's chakra. That's the reason he looked so gaunt and emaciated. Whether or not he could properly utilize it at that point or the other Version 2 jinchuuriki can scale to him are separate issues. Though, I don't see why his physicals necessarily have to be 6-C and superior to Gai's.

I agree Kurama had lost a lot of chakra. I also still don't remember when Naruto even tried to get the coral reef off his back. He just left it there it's not like he couldn't destroy it he just couldn't reach jt

Bro u do realize the coral reef is on his chakra arm right??? Logically he shouldn't be able to move it with his chakra arm being right under it. Matter of fact even if u don't wanna accept that it's just a anti feat or it's inconsistent because Naruto literally threw one of the V2 jins with one arm later

We already talked about this and it's going to be revised sooner or later.

We have?!

EDIT: well ok but I still think that Alive Madara (War) should be higher then Low 6B simce he got swatted around by all the Bijuus and was still ready to rumble (while laughing like a maniac)

AstralKing7 said:
Bro u do realize the coral reef is on his chakra arm right??? Logically he shouldn't be able to move it with his chakra arm being right under it. Matter of fact even if u don't wanna accept that it's just a anti feat or it's inconsistent because Naruto literally threw one of the V2 jins with one arm later
Astral, bro, just stop....just stop. The coral is not wrapoed around his arm and you can clearly see rhe Chakra hand trying to remove it. He wasn't strong enough, and my guy, read the chapter again, Naruto didn't "throw" a goddamn V2 Jin. He blocked a hit.

Doesn't matter, because they aren't even Tier 6 anyways.

How about you actually think about how Tier 6 KCM Naruto messes up the scaling and is inconsistent.

KCM (Pre 572) only has 2 Tier 6 feats:

• Struggling to Hold Open Son Goku's Mouth
  • Matching Son Goku's Strength
As I told you before, 3rd Raikage's Lightning Cloak is weak to Wind Element. And no, there is no, "That doesn't matter" nonsense. Fact is fact and the Cloak would not stand up to a Strong Wind Element Attack as it would to other Elements. You cannot use it as a argument.

• Ay is 7-A (Hurt him)
  • Itachi is 7-A (Matched him)
  • Yagura, Han, Roshi and Utakata are 7-A (Matched him, Overpowered him and hurt him on several occasions)
Think about the scaling for goods sake instead of wanking. Tier 6 KCM trickles back down to Base Naruto and Pain, which causes a Circular Scailing loop. If you want to claim KCM Naruto's Physical stats don't scale to his Ninjutsu, then RIP low 5-B The Last Naruto destroying Tenseigan.

Btw, the scailing of people who would scale to Tier 6, in case you didn't know due to KCM Naruto:

• Base Edo Jinchuriki (Higher grades with every amp)
  • Base Killer B
  • V1 Cloak Ay
  • MS Sasuke (Kage Summit)
  • Danzou
  • Kakashi
  • 6 Gates Gai
  • Base Itachi
  • Jiraiya
  • Orochimaru
  • Tsunade
  • 4 Tails Naruto
  • Tendou Path
Etc, etc, etc....You see how the scaling becomes messed up?

ShrekAlmighty said:
What is even being argued at this point? (Im just a, slight bit lost.)
The Validity of a Tier 6 KCM Naruto. My stance is he's at most "At Least 7-A" pre chapter 572. Given feats and that the Tier 6 Scaling would make no sense due to feats and who scales.

Back