• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #38 (New Year Edition)

Anyways....what's the difference between fragmentation and violent fragmentation cause I was 100% it should had been violent fragmentation

@Shadow

• The original Blank Period Novels are called "Hiden"
  • The Boruto Novels are called "Shiden"
It's confusing asf, so i get it, but yeah.

• Astral
  • The Shiden novels aren't canon just because they are about to be adapted into the anime. (We'd need to have a serious discussion about whether or not Kodachi as the lead writer and showrunner is implied to "consider" them as canon due to using them as Source Material for the Anime Adaption). As we know, the anime takes liberties a lot of times, even with novels (Sasuke Hiden, Itachi Hiden, etc). So it won't necessarily follow the Novel completely, that's why I said simply the Anime Version should only be considered.
  • IDK who this "Ice Menwa" person is, but being involved with Boruto doesn't make "The Last Novel" canon. He's not an official source. If you really want to push for it, I'd be interested to see a discussion thread solely dedicated to discussing if the Boruto (Anime and Movie) novels and The Last novels should be considered Secondary Canon as well.
Note: Kodachi wrote the Boruto movie novel as well, lol.

I think these novels are part of Boruto's timeline, there are original images about it

Imo we should just have composite canon now cause Kishi made the dialogue for the chunin exams right, Kodachi is the screen writer, and the Light novel of the last was used as source material instead of the manga a little. Toneri being confronted by Urashiki for disobeying the clan in the Light novel. This means Kishi and Kodachi gave the okay to this. I plan on making a thread for it soon actually.

We also need to fix Madaras profile ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å We were tricked into downplaying his stats. Madara should have two 5B keys not one. I don't know how that even happened again. Someone said it was confusing to have the two keys cause they were almost similar but we obviously see now that the difference is the feats between the two.

Madara should have a 5C key, 5B key and atleast 5B key

But that's something the movie makes clear. Base Sasuke destroys a huge meteor, Naruto with 6-B feat. Sasuke with Sub-Relativistic feat and Naruto with another feat

^^^^

Misunderstanding. I meant that it's weird that he's as strong as BM so he should actually be stronger then it

Burning Full Fingers said:
Momoshiki's problem is that he's not worth shit without pills and he has low chakra reserves. This is shown in his dimension when he's cornered by the good guys when he runs out of pills and absorbed chakra. I said this in a versus thread some time before the 5-B thread, but no one paid any particular attention to what I said, so I just thought I was thinking too much about it.

Personally, I think he should have stats with and without chakra pills. Like:

7-A normally, 5-B with chakra pills. Also, there's a new thread so we can continue the discussion there.
Amazing, the person not in the thread understood my point, that I literally repeated verbatim, that those that disagreed could not understand.

Merry Christmas to all.

I never cared for Base Momo since even I knew that we only saw him do cool stuff is with pills but it made me confused cause Sasuke said that they were more dangerous then Kaguya though we can't say that he's 7A when we have a calc for Base Naruto being Low 6B from the Last so really

At Least 6B Normal, 5B with Pills

EDIT: I still think we should re-calc Base Naruto cause again it's weird that he's as strong as BM when he should actually be stronger then that (his chakra is I fused with Kuramams + having SPC)

^^^^

Yur misunderstands what I'm saying about the calc. I'm just saying it's weird for him to be as strong as his BM and was hoping that we can recalc the feat again

@Blacke

You can't recalc something like that until it gets the result you want. The feat has been calculated at Low 6-B twice for fragmentation. You can't randomly make it significantly higher unless you use pulverization or vaporization, both of which would be wank as we see large rocks, iirc. Violent fragmentation at best.

@Omimi

It's important because 5-B Base Naruto has been disagreed with for now, whether anyone likes it or not. Best not to dismiss it like that.

If Naruto tanked all his own Chakra in base then why wouldn't that be a 5-B durability feat? :3

The tenseigan in the novels can revive dead planets and Naruto in base has low 5-B feats and stuff

Wait Naruto has a low 5B feat in Base!? Sasuke has a low 5B feat as well right??? The one which him lifting the CTs?

Toneri has two low 5B feats. His personal tenseigan which he was gonna use to recreate everything and the novel which says he was gonn statement.

Man its crazy how we didn't realize that Base Naruto from the last is hella consistent in the 5B tier because he actually one shotted Toneri in Base using his chakra punch. Then he yanked all of his chakra as well in that movie which should be 5B.

I remember that but I was asking about the Tenseigan reviving dead planets and whether Base Naruto can scale to that. Because in TFO's first thread, he argues that uncloaked Tenseigan Toneri is > Base Naruto, and people agreed with him before things went to hell.

I realized earlier that Toneri was kinda stronger than BSM Naruto lmao. Toneri lost to PIS and CIS. U guys realized right that Toneri could have used the skill he used on Naruto at first and returned a Rasengan or even FRS back to Naruto and that could have one shotted him lmao. Like seriously I forgot all about that and we need to add that to his profile as well. Toneri could have one shottted Naruto when u think about it man ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å Guess he just got too cocky cause that is a broken ability

AstralKing7 said:
Wait Naruto has a low 5B feat in Base!? Sasuke has a low 5B feat as well right??? The one which him lifting the CTs?
Toneri has two low 5B feats. His personal tenseigan which he was gonna use to recreate everything and the novel which says he was gonn statement.

Man its crazy how we didn't realize that Base Naruto from the last is hella consistent in the 5B tier because he actually one shotted Toneri in Base using his chakra punch. Then he yanked all of his chakra as well in that movie which should be 5B.
Two calcs actually Tenseigan has low 5-B energy for moving the moon, low 5-B durability for being able to tank a collision between the earth and moon and also a 5-B statement from novels that say it can revive dead planets

Base Naruto > Tenseigan

BSM Naruto > Toneri W cloak > Base Naruto > Tenseigan > Toneri w/o cloak

Oh snap damn lmao okay I guess we can restart this 5B Base Naruto revision huh ƒñúƒñúƒñú. It's crazy no one else had brought that up

Burning Full Fingers said:
It's important because 5-B Base Naruto has been disagreed with for now, whether anyone likes it or not. Best not to dismiss it like that.
his 99% chakra was absorb so that mean his six path chakra + kurama chakra aswell was absorbed too

so am not talking about base

To add onto that Base Naruto tanking enough chakra to put himself to sleep from chakra loss (which didn't happen when he used chakra to push back GWR or One shot Toneri, otherwise he would've passed out), another low 5-B/5-B feat

AstralKing7 said:
every time i said that Base Naruto has low 5-B calc for destroying the tenseigan

they always call its outlier

even thou he has atleast 4 tier-5 feats

1. low 5-B for destroyed the tenseigan

2. low 5-B + for lifting the CTs(he was in base when moon lifting feat happen )

3.tanking/blocking Toneri's attack = low 5-B

4. tank an explosion which was created by all of his chakra = 5-B

and this whitout using his feats against sasuke and momo lol

Back