• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #38 (New Year Edition)

Ok....we need to start on these revisions! let's see what planet size we can use then after that THEN we move on to 7A/6C revision

MS Sasuke definitely doesn't even scale, nor does Oro, nor does Danzo, as well ass kN4 Naruto

Tsuande scales to Madara who has his own high 6C feat so I guess it's consistent if she has another 6C feat then

V1 ay definitely doesn't scale as well as Jiraiya.

Might Guy is consistent with the scaling

No....so wait....we can't use the bigger earths?

EDIT: we have like 5 of those bigger earths calc, so yur telling me we can't even use it cause it would make things outlierish?

Yea I don't understand why we can't use it also cause the feats would still be 5B and even consistent to plot at that cause Toneri's feat that got calc d at low 5B would be 5B considering he was gonna destroy the earth and earth isn't really a small planet

@TFO

Ah, okay, thanks for the info.

@Rocker

Dont put any exclamations/dots/question marks in your blog names as it breaks the link.

To make it work you either gotta ask an admin to remove the dot or just link it like this.

Dont put any exclamations/dots/question marks in your blog names as it breaks the link.

To make it work you either gotta ask an admin to remove the dot or just link it like this.

Ohh, ty man.

AstralKing7 said:
MS Sasuke definitely doesn't even scale, nor does Oro, nor does Danzo, as well ass kN4 Naruto
Tsuande scales to Madara who has his own high 6C feat so I guess it's consistent if she has another 6C feat then

V1 ay definitely doesn't scale as well as Jiraiya.

Might Guy is consistent with the scaling
  • V1 Ay hurt KCM, so he would scale.
  • MS Sasuke Hurt Ay, so he would Scale
  • Danzou Matched MS Sasuke so he would scale
  • Itachi ~ Jiraiya, so he'd scale (And there is no proof Itachi was Sick back in Part 1)
  • Orochimaru and Jiraiya are on par with each other, do he'd scale
  • Kn4 Naruto nearly killed Jiraiya, so he'd scale.
  • Tsunade would also scale from Other Sanin
You haven't thought of any of this, have you?

It does not matter if KCM becomes 6-C or not. What your post implies is that people like Base Jiraiya are comparable to KCM Naruto, which is obviously ludicrous. The tiers don't matter in this case.

Burning Full Fingers said:
It does not matter if KCM becomes 6-C or not. What your post implies is that people like Base Jiraiya are comparable to KCM Naruto, which is obviously ludicrous. The tiers don't matter in this case.
I was gonna loop this back in, but you're getting ahead of me, lol.

It's one of two things:

• Itachi fighting KCM should be an outlier
  • Naruto was holding back (Which makes sense as he was carrying a casual conversation in the process).
But if we scale Itachi, Jiraiya scales as well, simple facts.

Yeah, I don't think Itachi is on par with KCM Naruto physically. Tbh, he shouldn't be able to even match most SM users in a physical contest. Let's see what others think.

We also yave to Discuss the Edo Jinchuriki.

• Base Yagura easily Matched KCM Naruto's Power (This is his One and Only Feat in the Series)
  • Base Han amped with Steam Release Overpowered KCM Naruto (His only feat in the series in Base)
  • Naruto called Base Roshi's Lava hot
  • Utakata injured KCM Naruto (His only feat in the series)
We cannot lgnore these feats. They can't be labeled as an outlier as they are the only feats these characters have, with no other feats to compare them to and it's the Same Reason they can't be labeled as inconsistent. So How would we Rate them? Via Ay.

Ay should be "At Least 7-A" for Damaging Sasuke's Susanoo Ribs as Sasuke himself is physically 7-A, scaling from Base Naruto and Ay hurt KCM Naruto, so:

• Base Yagura, who is a Kage btw, would be "At Least 7-A" via Ninjutsu
  • Base Roshi would be "At Least 7-A" via Ninjutsu
  • Utikata would be "At Least 7-A" via Ninjutsu
  • Base Han would physically be "At Least 7-A" via Steam Release
Their Partial Transformation forms should be labled "Higher w/ Partial Transformation). Their V2 forms are the Issue. V2 6 tails is the only one to hurt Gyuki with it's acid. V2 4 tails did nothing with his Lava to Gyuki, which implies 6 tsils Acid ignores conventional durability or is an outlier. I'd argue the former as Acid irl does ignore conventional durability of objects. This means, the V2 Jinchuriki are still, "At Least 7-A" as the only scalable feats they have are 2 tails and 3 tails physically hurthing KCM Naruto.

Outliers:

• Naruto being unable to break 3 tails Coral when he can factually physically contend with the V2 Jinchuriki and V1 Ay.
  • Kakashi Tanking V2 Attack that can hurt KCM Naruto (Guy gets a pass because he was in 6th Gate)
Kakashi being "At Least 7-A" with Ninjutsu through harming the V2 Jinchuriki is fair.

I'll get into Son Goku later.

i want to know why we think kcm stronger then sm naruto

just want to know what the reason

@BFF

only physical contest

sm user >>>>>>>>>itachi

he is no match for them(in my opinion)

@TFO Base Yagura easily Matched KCM Naruto's Power (This is his One and Only Feat in the Series)

• his power fall under hax no ?
Base Han amped with Steam Release Overpowered KCM Naruto (His only feat in the series in Base)

• that Steam Release is biju's power/jutsu so i wouldn't call it base
Naruto called Base Roshi's Lava hot

• Lava is son goku jutsu so its not base
Utakata injured KCM Naruto (His only feat in the series)

• its also biju's power/jutsu so cant call them base
and Ay never hurt kcm and i know why u said he scale(kcm said his punch felt heavy) but i dont think its enough to scale A from kcm

Omimi said:

@BFF

only physical contest

sm user >>>>>>>>>itachi

he is no match for them(in my opinion)

@TFO Base Yagura easily Matched KCM Naruto's Power (This is his One and Only Feat in the Series)

• his power fall under hax no ?
Base Han amped with Steam Release Overpowered KCM Naruto (His only feat in the series in Base)

• that Steam Release is biju's power/jutsu so i wouldn't call it base
Naruto called Base Roshi's Lava hot

• Lava is son goku jutsu so its not base
Utakata injured KCM Naruto (His only feat in the series)

• its also biju's power/jutsu so cant call them base
and Ay never hurt kcm and i know why u said he scale(kcm said his punch felt heavy) but i dont think its enough to scale A from kcm

• Roshi's Lava in Base = / = his lava in Partial Transformation state =/= his lava in v2. Yes, it was base Roshi un amped by SG's power.
  • Again with Han, Steam release is amping his base. He'd be a lot stronger if he used it in V2. Yan should be labled, "Unknown, At Least 7-A w/ Steam Release | At Least 7-A, Higher w/ Steam Release".
  • Utakata was not using Biju Power. He was in Base and it was his own jutsu.
  • Ay did hurt KCM, I'm not talking about the punch, though the punch is supplemental. I posted the scan above.
Edit: As far as Yagura goes, his ability upon reading is 50/50. Could be hax or not. But ye is a Kage, so should be comparable to the others and the Jinchuriki.

That's really great that we are making these scaling but wouldn't it be better if we just put it in a CRT and do a revision on it lol

Why would itachi fighting KCM Be an outlier? His Susanoo tanked a hit from Nagato who was manhandling both bee and KCM Naruto at the same time

Plus this is prime Itachi without illness, literally not contradicted by anything, we even later see him keeping up with SM Kabuto without the intent to kill Kabuto.

I dont think Itachi fighting KCM Naruto is an outlier at all, he has 0 lower showings when not ill. I dont really care about the rest of the CRT that is up to everyone else but I agree with TataHakai here.

If it was normal Itachi it'd be a huge outlier but nothing really contradicts a healthy itachi being that strong.

anyone

naruto was restrain by wood release

and wood release also weaken biju power so we cant use it

+ even if we agree it will be outlier for obito

Hmm, it is hard to tell, because it is never directly said, it is implied yeah but never confirmed. KCM is obviously faster though, no question. And chakra amount is also much higher than SM.

I also agree with Itachi being consistently 6C. At some point we can't kee nerfing certain characters just because they aren't special. Itachi was literally healthy, no strain or blindness or low chakra and even then a edo tensei isn't at its alive full power.

Now for Pervy Sage scaling idk cause we can't prove that Itachi wasn't sick back then as well we don't know if Itachi was even considering using Susanno

Also guys imma make a CRT for Majestic Attire Kurama cause there is a huge ass problem with Naruto and Sasukes profile!! Like it has me angry that its been like this for maybe 2 or 3 years

Just now Naruto and Sasuke will have new scaling for sure cause I don't know why but it looks like someone didn't know what they were doing.

Itachi fighting KCM scales to Jiraiya and you can't claim Part 1 Itachi was sick. It's unknown when contracted the disease.

So Base Jiraiya would have to be "7-A, Possibly 6-C" and scale others accordingly.

EDIT 1: Also, Itachi never tanked an attack from Nagato. We don't know if used Susanoo to tank the ST or not.

EDIT 2: KCM Isn't tier 6 anyways fir any legitimate reason.

AstralKing7 said:
Um....KCM is obviously stronger than SM lol.
what the reason ?

we know sm give 10x boost while kcm give only 3 to 4x boost

using multiplier sm >>>>>>kcm

thats why i wanted to why kcm stronger then sm

do we have any statment that says kcm stronger then sm. if not we cant really say kcm stronger then sm

Rocker1189 said:
I am just saying, idm what KCM scales too, but saying Itachi scaling to KCM is an outlier is wrong.
b4 befriending kurama = kcm is 7-A

after befriending kurama = kcm is 6-C

itachi cant be scales from kcm

if edo itachi stronger then alive itachi or = to alive itachi

we know that alive>edo

cuz naruto(Initial Jinchüriki Form) killed 30% itachi

Alive Itachi was weaker because he was sick. Edo Itachi is stronger than Alive Itachi(at least in shippuden, in original it is unknown if he was sick). And ofcurse I meant before befreinding Kurama)

Back