• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #38 (New Year Edition)

The problem with assuming a planet size is that it's just extremely inconsistent. Verses like Toriko have different sizes for their planet because they are outright stated and clarified, but other than that, I see no reason to pick one option from an arbitrary list of calculations that will be contradicting themselves consistently with each new depiction instead of going by the low-end.

OD has translated the end of Chapter 1 of Sasuke Shinden guys. If you want some Boruto material today u can go read that. It's on reddit

Oh crap now in remembered another theory of mine ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å. Can't beliebe I forgot. Okay what Boruto's and Jigen ability is most likely will be reality warping. Why I say this? Well KK states Boruto subconsciously activated his power. That means he was thinking about the pain in his hand and and wanted it to go away without actually knowhing he could make it go away with demand. Which is reality warping. Jigen has shown the same ability by creating something out of nothing.

So, are the Kn6 Biju Dama / Pain's Durability calcs accepted? And can somebody link them.

Would like to get this 7-A stuff out the way today.

BlackeJan said:
Both were accepted just don't know which is better lol

Yes anyone that's scales to Base Naruto is 7A
Anyone that scales to Naruto is 7-A, yes, but not "everyone" scales to Naruto.

7-A Scaling from Tendo:

• Base Naruto (Can Physically Match Him)
  • Kage Summit Sasuke (Matched Base Naruto)
  • Danzou (Matched Sasuke)
  • Ay-4th Raikage- (Dominated Sasuke, who could barely hurt him)
From here, everyone has their own feats more or less, but still, they scale from Tendo as well:

• Mei (Melted Sasuke's Susanoo Ribs)
  • Edo Madara (Physically tanked Direct hits from Ay)
  • Gaara (Could hold his own against 5 Madara clone Susanoo for awhile)
  • Ohnoki (Same as Gaara)
  • Tsunade (Same as Gaara and Ohnoki)
  • Kakashi (Fought Sasuke for awhile. Also enhances the fact he fought Tendo alone off screen)
  • Obito (Physically comparable to Kakashi)
  • Base Gai (Physically comparable to Kakashi and Obito)
  • Killer B (Comparable to v1 Ay)
  • Edo Itachi (Could hold his own against Killer B and KCM Naruto)
  • Edo Jinchuriki (Matched, Harmed and Pressured Killer B and KCM Naruto)
Did I miss anyone?

We need to discuss the tenpenchii feat. I'm going to call it into question. It can only be 2 things:

• Naruto saving the SA and tanking it is an outlier considering KCM Naruto is physically consistently portrayed to be in the 7-A tier.
  • KCM Naruto got a Zenkai Boost between unlocking BM and Tanking TPC
It's gonna have to be one or the other.

normal KCM chakra reserves = naruto own chakra reserves

normally KCM don't have access to all of kurama's chakra like BM does

so KCM =/= KCM with kurama help

in my opinion KCM with kurama help should be = BM

kurama did said that he gave naruto huge amount of his chakra

That's the thing, the BM cloak is Naruto using all of Kurama's Chakra. There is no KCM = BM stuff and where are you getting that "Normal KCM Reserves = Naruto's own"?

In regards to the TPC feat, Naruto was in BM and exited it due to wasting chakra before Juubi used TPC, so yes, KCM is in no way comparable to BM.

There has to be more concrete evidence than that stance.

KCM Naruto would be High 6C which is consistent with him going vs V2 Jinchuriki. He didn't take all out the Tenpenchii

It's a zenkai boost. It was stated that Kuramas and Narutos was supposed to fused every time the seal was released. the whole point of KCM and BM is Naruto and Kurama getting used to combining their chakra but it's over time tho. @TFO was it u who suggested a while back that since Naruto and Kuramas chakra was fusing over time and during the war even he would be stronger the more he used KCM and BM?

Imo Naruto kept getting stronger the more he went into BM and KCM up until the point the Juubi used Tenepenchii. It was stated that Naruto would have to get use to the transformation to make its time limit longer as well

I really don't think people should scale to the Tenpenchii feat since Naruto lost his cloak and bled. His durability should just show: "Up to '''Large Island level'''" after the normal durability stat.

@BFF

Choji has outright said that thanks to Naruto, everyone would had died from that attack meaning that if it wasn't for Naruto, everyone on that battlefield would had died for exception of those who use Susanoo

Cause u said that people shouldn't scale to the Tenpenchii....what Choji said is a good reason why KCM should scale since Tenpenchii was implied to 1 Hit kill the Alliance

Back