• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #38 (New Year Edition)

TataHakai said:
To add onto that Base Naruto tanking enough chakra to put himself to sleep from chakra loss (which didn't happen when he used chakra to push back GWR or One shot Toneri, otherwise he would've passed out), another low 5-B/5-B feat
We should make note of these feats and a list cause they are even more consistent with adult Naruto being 5B in Base now

1. You guys realize TFO made the Base Naruto is 5-B threads because he wanted Tenseigan Toneri to be 5-B as he was superior to Base Naruto. Tenseigan has a 5-B feat, not 5-B durability. Naruto doesn't scale.

2. Naruto wasn't in base when performing the Chibaku Tensei. Plus, that feat doesn't scale back as it was performed with allocated Chakra specfifed for the Jutsu. This was explained several times in the past 3 threads if you noticed.

3. Not base Naruto, we literally had a thread for it and it was brought up in the past 3 threads as well.

4. That's a calc'd low 6-B feat.

These attempts are getting desperate at this point, but you can attempt a CRT though as it's your right.

Kep said he'd handle it? I remember him saying in the chat that we shouldn't use any of the sizes but he hasn't publicly announced anything on the issue

But yeah we do need to finalize that, whether we're using one of the calculated earth sizes or the normal size.

1. it done by him so how is he not scale from his own feat ? and am talking about low5-B calc

2.he was in base re-read it

dont confused moon creation with moon lifting feat

0690-010
0690-008

3.its base naruto and partial kcm/bm naruto in last is fanfic / does not exist

4. an explosion created by all of his chakra = 5-B

and

These attempts are getting desperate at this point

bold sound like u are the one who is getting desperate not us

this is not crt

its Discussion board so we can Discuss

Also, the explosion from all of Naruto's Chakra wouldn't be 5-B, it's an unfocused blast of Chakra. Same logic behind Juubito > Juubi.

Also, Base Naruto would still be 5-B via Ninjutsu if not "Phtsically". After all, Momoshiki ate chakra pills and powered up before Naruto gave Boruto the chakra to kill him.

This is consistent with Sasuke being 5-B with Ninjutsu as well.

BlackeJan said:
TheFinalOrder said:
Uncloaked Tenseigan Toneri > Base Naruto casually.
Base Naruto didn't wanna fight Base Toneri the 1st time cause he was fighting Hinata
When Toneri fired his Orb, Naruto seriously blocked it, and when it absorbed his Rasengan, Naruto couldn't hold it back, despite the fact he did try. So yes, it was a one shot.

^^^^

Yes that's true but I'm saying that he really couldn't go all out at all cause Toneri had Hinata so yeah he had to stop and block an attack that couldn't be avoided

Omimi said:
1. it done by him so how is he not scale from his own feat ? and am talking about low5-B calc
2.he was in base re-read it

dont confused moon creation with moon lifting feat

3.its base naruto and partial kcm/bm naruto in last is fanfic / does not exist

4. an explosion created by all of his chakra = 5-B
1) The Tenseigan has the feat for it's AP, Naruto destroys the Tenseigan with Hinata at base. The blatant issue you're not seeing is that the Tenseigan's durability is not it's AP.

2) The entire Chibaku Tensei was done using allocated Chakra that Hagoromo stowed away specifically for the Chibaku Tensei. This includes the moon creation and lift. It has nothing to do with Base Naruto and honestly not even So6P Naruto since it's specifically allocated Chakra.

This was even discussed in the previous threads.

3) It's literally not when it's Chakra from the cloak being focused.

4) If it was all his Chakra he would die since having no Chakra kills you. Plus account for Surface Area. Naruto's body does not endure a focused blast of his Chakra. It's literally spread out and his tiny body endures a small fraction of the blast. Probably not even a 6-B feat if it even was a 5-B blast.

Like I said Toneri lost to CIS and PIS technically. If he had used that skill against Naruto when he used FRS he would have one shotted Naruto again in the last fight. We must admit Toneri haxed Lowery. Do we have that ability on his profile?

With the logic behind Naruto not scaling to tanking his own energy we'd have to downgrade a lot of verses than. It's literally his own chakra which he tanked and all of it at that. He scales to that feat. It being calced at 6B is pretty darn common in the verse lmao when we got 5B god tier from a moon feat.

You use CIS and PIS a lot for Naruto if you haven't noticed yet. That was a reason also attempted to be used in the 5-B threads for the same scenario you are using it here.

Imagine that, consistent PIS.

Sounds Like Fiction , however some PIS is just far more jarring than others

1) The Tenseigan has the feat for it's AP, Naruto destroys the Tenseigan with Hinata at base. The blatant issue you're not seeing is that the Tenseigan's durability is not it's AP.

• Tenseigan has low5-B dura if anyone want to destroy it then than one must have low 5-B ap
2) The entire Chibaku Tensei was done using allocated Chakra that Hagoromo stowed away specifically for the Chibaku Tensei. This includes the moon creation and lift. It has nothing to do with Base Naruto and honestly not even So6P Naruto since it's specifically allocated Chakra.

• again he was in base so opinion is unnecessary and thats not how cts work in manga so stop making thing up
3) It's literally not when it's Chakra from the cloak being focused.

• its base naruto and partial kcm/bm naruto in last is fanfic / does not exist and all of that u said is also headcanon
4) If it was all his Chakra he would die since having no Chakra kills you. Plus account for Surface Area. Naruto's body does not endure a focused blast of his Chakra. It's literally spread out and his tiny body endures a small fraction of the blast. Probably not even a 6-B feat if it even was a 5-B blast.

• an explosion created by all of his chakra = 5-B
  • it was almost all of his chakra atleast 99%

u r someone who think Fusion Momo is 7-A so nothing is impossible lol. why use so many headcanon to prove your point stop it. its not fanfic threads

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:

This was even discussed in the previous threads.
Ok wtf is this headcanon Imade? Where the heck was it ever said that Hagoromo stored chakra specifically for Chibaku Tensei, this is getting more an dmore ridiculous as it goes on. I never realy agreed with 5-B base Naruto but this bullshit headcanon that you are amking up to donwgrade feats is starting to get on my nerves. Where was it said to be specifically allocated chakra it is simply sage chakra guven to them by Hagoromo the only theing they are missing right now re the seals, this is obvious when with their hands torn off they were still able to get rid of the Shinju roots all over the planet by forming a seal together. Dont go making shit up with 0 basis whatsoever.

I am starting to realise that as this goes on your arguments get more and more ridiculous.

Unless you have some inside info that other Naruto fans do not know about.

Alright alright that's enough. The 5B thread is dead and gone so there is no need to really talk about it anymore. I remembered that (iirc it was by Kep) that Naruto and Sasuke made a moon casually with low on chakra (with one arm) that was calced at like what Low 5B. We should try to find it

EDIT: when are we gonna start these darn revisions that we keep saying we were gonna do? ƒÿ¡

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
You use CIS and PIS a lot for Naruto if you haven't noticed yet. That was a reason also attempted to be used in the 5-B threads for the same scenario you are using it here.

Bruh what are u talking about???

On to more important and interesting things. Guys just imagine; people on twitter have been wondering if we could get a crossover between Boruto/Naruto and Samurai 8 like Bleach and BTW. What I'm saying is what if both series take place in the same Universe/Kishi Cinematic Uinverse? With all of those parallel dimensions/universes in Boruto I could see it happening lmao seriously.
79314F92-3B5B-44DD-A29D-18276C6BC54F

AstralKing7 said:
I forgot Naruto and Sasuke made the god tree roots release without the seals needed.
if god tree roots creation was almost low 5-B

then release could be same

oh gosh I have terrible memories lol a fatigue Base Naruto/Sasuke released the god tree + the Chibaku Tenseigan for the Tailed Beasts so yeah that could be used

The Tenseigan was a sphere of chakra and eyes. It's literally no different than a chakra cloak and Naruto's AP destroyed it.

I disagree with this BS notion that it's Durability is lower when the eyes are protected by the powerful chakra it's creating.

@TFO I agree with you. People need to understand; the pills don't increase Momoshikis stats. The pills are what allow him to use jutsus he stores away. His rinnegan ability is is literally to be what slows him to amplify a jutsu by 3x. Momoshiki literally does have 5B energy.

This is how it goes. Momoshiki absorbs an attack with one hand.. His chakra turns it into a a pill and brings it out with the other hand. He eats the pill to use the attack. The pills as a source of energy isn't true. Momoshikis rinnegan ability literally disproves that. The pills are just stored jutsus in that form. His chakra is 5B.

Before any calculations and CRT i think the planet issue needs to be sorted out, it could potentially affect a lot of calculations for the verse and have tons of changes.

It'd be easier to get it out the way now, rather than to come back to it later and change the changes we're making.

Kep said that months and months ago, no offence to him but it's a simple matter of publicly saying which to use or to not use any of them at all.

I'm gonna remind him about it on his wall.

Back