• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto and Sasuke scaling justification for moon level tier from chibuku tensei

Status
Not open for further replies.
@7th

Can you list all the questions you have? Tomorrow when I get to my school, I'll answer them for you with scans. I'm not at a computer atm.

It'll be easier if you list them in bullet points. I'm in California, so expect me to respond sometime before 10AM PST. I need a computer to fully respond, though I'll let you know if something comes up.

Also, no offense, but i'll also be proving some of your comments wrong with scans as well to the best of my ability.

7th Ki'oon said:
The issue with moon+ level energy for naruto and Sasuke, is that it's negligible, because 1. Sussano'o and bijuu need alot of chakra to maintain, but Sussano'o doesn't have any high level feats nearing country level and the bijuu data which does take alot of chakra to use hasn't been more than large island level, for naruto, in addition only the Juubi appears to have country and above busting potential, as demonstrated throughout the end of the war arc.
what kind of joke is this

even KCSM naruto is Multi-Continent+

now i am sure u r downplaying

Since this thread does not seem to lead anywhere, perhaps it would be better if I close it? If Gwynbleiddd wants to create a highlighted thread later, he can do so.

Burstchaos said:
Wouldn't they be moon level through power-scaling since they were capable of hurting Kaguya who was stronger than the Sage who should definitely scale to the CT since it was from his own power.
Plus, I'm pretty sure the argument "they didn't destroy the planet so they can't be moon level" would be ignored by default since that is one of the basics of this site?.
Close the thread if you think it is necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back