• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Ability Thread

A final discussion of the remaining abilities from the previous thread.

Kakashi Hatake

New Abilities:

Resistance: Paralysis Inducement (Can touch the black receiver and move when he was stabbed by it)

Sakura Haruno

Resistances: Paralysis Inducement (Ca still move while being stabbed by Madaras black reciever) or Matter Manipulation Since its been argued that Madara stabbed her with a TSB rod.

Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki

New Abilities: All Rinnegan abilities due to having three Rinnegans.

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

New Abilities: All Rinnegan abilities

Discussing Sakura first since this is probably the least controversial bit. I initially believed that Madara stabbed her with a TSB but now I'm not so sure.

It is plausible that Madara formed a black reciever to use as a staff before coming from the Kamui Dimension, and it is plausible that he simply acquired Obito's TSB from the Kamui dimension. I can't seem to find anything that would suggest either way, other than Sakura isn't being destroyed as you would expect her to be from being hit by a TSB.

The safest answer would be that she was just hit by a black reciever.

Why would TSB going destroy her when it only happens (iirc) when it explodes?

TSB gives molecular level damage (you understand) which I believe she can heal her destroyed part with low-mid regen quite easily.

She also shouldn't get resistance to MP because she clearly damaged.

SM Naruto, Jugo, Minato, Jiraiya, CM Sasuke should get resistance to MP as Naruto's attack didn't erased and he didn't damaged by Obito's TSB capture which same happened to CM enhanced Susano'o.

Resistance to Illusions for SM Naruto

Weakness: When his SM runs out he becomes extremely tired but regains his bearing quickly (or something).

@Mindovin; what makes you think that attack is illusion-based? I don't see any indication for that.

Damage3245 said:
@Mindovin; what makes you think that attack is illusion-based? I don't see any indication for that.
I remembered it same tech Fukasaku and Shima used on 3 Paths but it was incorrect. I search it.

https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Sage_Art:_Frog_Call

Senpo Kawazu Naki Nin Dai Sennin, Fusaku and Shima, the married couples, Senjutsu. From there mouths release supersonic sound waves, that cause hearing to go out of order, opponents movement is sealed.

Also, on Naruto's page it added as Mind manip, so he should get resistance to mind manip, sound manip and added explanation of it in Paralysis Inducement.

@Wrath

I'm talking about Pain Arc SM Naruto.

@Mindovin; isn't it possible that Ma and Pa just avoiding targeting Naruto with their jutsu?

He is directly in front of them (he is closer to Fukasaku and Shima when the summons are effected in the 2nd panel) and the tech targeting large area.

@Mindovin; yes, but the jutsu looks aimed specifically at the two summoned creatures. I'm just saying its possible that Naruto not being directly targeted by the technique is why he appears unaffected.

Jutsu covers entire panel and effects the Pain's summons while Naruto still in front of the said summons. Jutsu is not telepathic or anything and we clearly see sound waves.

How was:

Resistances: Sealing (Destroyed Tsunades necklace created to seal off his powers),

accepted for Naruto in the past thread?

It's not traditional sealing, it's physical restraint that he overpowered and then broke the medium that casts the sealing. It's not equivalent to say like Dragon Ball where Roshi seals people into objects. Naruto wouldn't be able to resist that since his feat required overpowering with strength.

Anyone with sufficient strength could have performed Naruto's feat. It should be removed.

The First Hokage's necklace (ÕêØõ╗úþü½Õ¢▒Òü«ÚªûÚú¥Òéè, Shodai Hokage no Kubikazari) was a necklace originally belonging to Hashirama Senju, the First Hokage. It was made from a special "Crystal Gem" (þÁɵÖÂþƒ│, Kesshōseki) and augmented his abilities to capture and control tailed beasts.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
@IMade Its the same reason that Ichigo got resistance to sealing, that you seemed to agree with.
This is a terrible example since the sealing didn't finish for Naruto while it did for Ichigo.

If this is the reasoning and basis of your argument then it fails, there is no support for Naruto's resistance to sealing, he solely overpowered the Jutsu with brute force and physically broke it. It's nothing like if the sealing finished and then proved to have no effect, that's resistance. Naruto needing to make an effort to stop it physically is not resistance.

The sealing was in the process of sealing him. The fact that Naruto was able to stop the sealing jutsu before it sealed him is what gives him the resistance.

re┬Àsist┬Àance

/rə╦êzistəns/

nou

1. 1.
the refusal to accept or comply with something; the attempt to prevent something by action or argument.

1. 2.
the ability not to be affected by something, especially adversely.

momo used almighty push vs naruto and sasuke he has showed that 6 path power

sasuke and itachi exchanging genjutsu should be enough to give itachi resistance to mind manip

@Imade

u fail to understand that necklace itself is a seal

and

It's not traditional sealing, it's physical restraint

bold 100% headcanon

manga state its sealing so it sealing we dont need opinion over fact

+ pain CT is also sealing and kurama/naruto broke it aswell

Celestial Judge said:
Momoshiki's and Kaguya's should've been added already that doesn't even need a debate lmao.
No, they shouldn't.

Nothing has changed since the time we removed them from Kaguya.

Damage3245 said:
Celestial Judge said:
Momoshiki's and Kaguya's should've been added already that doesn't even need a debate lmao.
No, they shouldn't.
Nothing has changed since the time we removed them from Kaguya.
Seriously? The rinnegan derives from their race/clan etc. How do they not have the ability that literally comes from them?

didnt she absorb sasukes amatratsu? didnt read it but in the anime she did

same with momo using almighty push in his fight vs naruto and sasuke

@Kidkinsey; there is nothing stating that her absorption of chakra is linked to the Preta Path.

And Momo did not appear to use Almighty Push against them. Visually the technique he used is completely different.

@Celestial Judge; that's like saying every Uchiha should be given Izanagi on their profile because it's an ability that comes from their Sharingan.

Damage3245 said:
@Kidkinsey; there is nothing stating that her absorption of chakra is linked to the Preta Path.
And Momo did not appear to use Almighty Push against them. Visually the technique he used is completely different.

@Celestial Judge; that's like saying every Uchiha should be given Izanagi on their profile because it's an ability that comes from their Sharingan.
Horrible example, Izanagi derrives from a Sage of Six Paths technique therefore it can only be used if someone could evolve the sharingan to a particular state to use that ability. The sharingan is a devolution of the complete Rinne Sharingan therefor different Sharingan users will have different abilities depending on the evolution.

Proof?

The sharingan can only do a lower level form of the Tsukuyomi as the Rinne Sharingan can do the full Infinite Tsukuyomi.

I'm not saying that the Rinne-Sharingan gives you all the Sharigan genjutsu techniques ever used by Uchihas, I believe some were made, learned, and mastered by certain individuals.

Back to my point now, Sasuke, Momoshiki, and Madara have all shown to do universal pull and or push so Kaguya has to have it as she is the one who ate the God tree fruit in the first place.

@Celestial Judge; only Sasuke has used Universal Pull out of those three and that was in the anime IIRC. Momoshiki has not used Universal Pull or Almighty Push.

Kaguya eating the God Tree Fruit =/= Being able to use Six Paths techniques.

Damage3245 said:
Well, to be fair, every Uchiha with a fully matured Sharingan should be able to use Izanagi.

But that doesn't mena it should be listed on their profile.

YungManzi said:
Damage3245 said:
Well, to be fair, every Uchiha with a fully matured Sharingan should be able to use Izanagi.
But that doesn't mena it should be listed on their profile.
Not really when you have to actually learn the ability whereas with the rinnegan universal pull and push are a given ability pretty much.

Using your logic everyone that's proficient at using fire realse should be able to use every fire style jutsu when that isn't the case. You have to learn it.

Damage3245 said:
@Celestial Judge; only Sasuke has used Universal Pull out of those three and that was in the anime IIRC. Momoshiki has not used Universal Pull or Almighty Push.
Kaguya eating the God Tree Fruit =/= Being able to use Six Paths techniques.
Momoshiki did it when Sasuke threw all those Shurikens at him. Rewatch the fight.

She can absorb chakra just like other users of the Rinnegan. So thats pretty much the pretapath, just because she didn't do the ability doesn't mean she doesn't have it. I could use the same logic with other characters on this wiki.

I mean, you have to learn it...but it's really not much different from any other genjutsu which all Uchiha specialize in. Even Sarada with two tomoe does.

@Celestial Judge; I re-watched the fight. I don't see any indication that he used Almighty Push. It looks completely different.

Chakra absorption doesn't necessarily prove it is the Preta Path by itself. Several other characters can absorb chakra without it.

We've been over this in the previous thread where it was agreed to remove the abilities from Kaguya until new information comes up.

YungManzi said:
I mean, you have to learn it...but it's really not much different from any other genjutsu which all Uchiha specialize in. Even Sarada with two tomoe does.
She can do a basic fire release yes, but could she do Fire Release: Great Fire Technique? I doubt it. Does it mean she sucks at fire release? No, just a fire technique she has to learn, same with the genjutsu and sharingan. No uchiha just wakes up with mastery level genjutsus at their disposal.

Just looked up more information about Izanami.

"According to Itachi, Izanami was created for the purpose of restraining those that abused the powers of Izanagi. When a person tries to avoid the consequences a certain path with Izanagi and attempt to recreate a different path they will be drawn into the loop created by Izanami as shown in the diagram to the right."

This is pretty much saying there were other no named uchihas who had the ability. Confiming that it's something you learn. However it sounds like way more uchihas than I would've thought to learn it.

Back