• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Ability Thread

Omimi said:
Seems like a logical conclusion that if Naruto is using Kurama's chakra and that chakra is operating under someone's control that isn't Naruto's, then the mind controlling it must be Kurama.
Poor phrasing - I meant that the mind controlling [the chakra] must be Kurama's.

Damage3245 said:
Kurama didn't control Naruto in the scans up above. It was only the chakra that moved to attack Sasuke.

I still don't see this as being Instinctive Reaction.

Kurama doesn't have any control at all until the 4 tail which is the point

Well, I'm still not fully convinced on that point but I think that Limited Instinctive Reaction might be okay to add.

Reason I propose limited is that it isn't Naruto himself who can react instinctively but his chakra cloak.

THREAT PERCEPTION

Threat - a person or thing likely to cause damage or danger.

Perception - the ability to see, hear, or become aware of something through the senses.

How is that not instinctive reaction. Lord why is no other staff member here.

Damage3245 said:
Well, I'm still not fully convinced on that point but I think that Limited Instinctive Reaction might be okay to add.

Reason I propose limited is that it isn't Naruto himself who can react instinctively but his chakra cloak.

It's still Naruto's ability in that key. It's not that he himself needs help it's the fact that he doesn't have to do anything or know it's happening. It's the full ability. This is like saying Naruto has limited corrosion because the chakra is from Kurama even tho it's Naruto's Chakra

Celestial Judge said:
THREAT PERCEPTION
Threat - a person or thing likely to cause damage or danger.

Perception - the ability to see, hear, or become aware of something through the senses.

How is that not instinctive reaction. Lord why is no other staff member here.
that fall under pre-cog in my opinion

Bruh ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å Boruto still doesn't have healing like wtf that's been brought up on too many ability threads man

@AstralKing7; I read both. The Karma let them create a black portal which hovers in the air in front of them. In order to use it they need to enter it; just like any other character creating a portal.

Since the portal also allows travel between different dimensions then they should get Dimensional Travel too.

Damage3245 said:
@AstralKing7; I read both. The Karma let them create a black portal which hovers in the air in front of them. In order to use it they need to enter it; just like any other character creating a portal.

Since the portal also allows travel between different dimensions then they should get Dimensional Travel too.

I'm not talking abo it that

I'm talking about the fact that it caused cracks in the air which is what's proves it as space time manipulation

It affects space literally. Did u read that part?

"There was some crack or something in the air and it seemed like he emerged from it" - Kawaki.

The "crack or something" that he's talking about is the portal.

Dude...let's be real I don't know how u can call a circular dark hole a crack

I'll just ask a content mod to evaluate it

Regarding the resistances for Sakura, I'm not sure about them for the reasons I mentioned in my first response.

As for the resistance for Kakashi, I think giving him a Resistance to Paralysis based on it is dubious. Jiraiya was stabbed by a black rod and had it in him for a few moments, but he didn't show any sign of being affected until Pain's eyes appeared behind him in this panel.

So the paralysis doesn't happen upon immediately touching the black rod. Likewise Kakashi doesn't appear to be affected until Pain's eyes appear behind him and it causes him to miss his target.

Taking this into account with the effect of Pain's chakra transmission being stronger the closer you are to him, and that he used multiple black rods to paralyze Naruto, I think that this isn't a case of Kakashi resisting Pain's chakra, but just Pain's chakra only being enough to throw off his aim instead of completely paralyzing him.

Does this make sense?

That's still resistance^ it doesn't matter how good the paralysis was. Also Tendo was right there in front of Kakashi so the paralysis should have been stronger in the first place

Also the paralyzing affect works fast in the first place as seen when Sasuke got stabbed by Momoshiki and immediately stopped moving in the clash with Boruto.

Also another form of proof that it happens immediately is where KCM Naruto touches Obito's chakra receivers and instantly starts feeling his body get heavy with chains appearing on him which signifies the paralysis.

> Also Tendo was right there in front of Kakashi so the paralysis should have been stronger in the first place

Yes, but Nagato wasn't which is the point I was trying to make.

And the chakra chains are an application of the Outer Path used by Obito. I don't think they signify the paralysis, they're part of a different binding technique.

U should be more clear because pain and nagato aren't the same. Also the distance didn't really play apart there because Nagato was able to control the bodies in the first place by sending them chakra. Saying it was too far and wasn't stronger makes less sense when Nagato was pumping 7A and up chakra into from far distances away.

So at that moment where he stabbed Kakashi his chakra wasn't weak at all. Tendo already had chakra coursing throughout his body

> So at that moment where he stabbed Kakashi his chakra wasn't weak at all. Tendo already had chakra coursing throughout his body

The Pain's also have multiple black recievers implanted in them all over their body.

And I'm not saying that the chakra had to be weak, just that it wasn't enough for a full-body paralysis. I don't think Kakashi broke out of the effect through his own strength like Naruto did later on.

What did Kakashi break out of it with then...it's called resistance to paralysis no matter how strong or weak it is and it's obviously not weak

I don't think he broke out of it, I just think it wasn't enough to paralyze him.

If it is weak enough, he doesn't need a special resistance to not be fully paralyzed by it.

Um no he was clearly still under the effects of it but he could still move which is resistance to paralysis.

You don't have to break out of it paralysis to be resistant to it all u have to do is still move while you're under the effects which is why it's resistance.

Back