• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm Trying To Gain The Naruto Savior Role (Naruto Resistance Upgrade Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Actually... strictly speaking shouldn't this replace their Resistance to Existence Erasure? If they can't be deconstructed by the TSO's in the first place, then they can't have their existence erased by them. By resisting deconstruction, the characters are never targeted by existence erasure and it can't be shown that they can actually resist it... or am I wrong on that?

Actually... strictly speaking shouldn't this replace their Resistance to Existence Erasure? If they can't be deconstructed by the TSO's in the first place, then they can't have their existence erased by them. By resisting deconstruction, the characters are never targeted by existence erasure and it can't be shown that they can actually resist it... or am I wrong on that?
No? the effects of the Existence Erasure aren't dependent on the TSO's deconstructing someone, it's just dependent on the TSO's physically interacting with someone. They're two entirely separate abilities from my knowledge, and such would require resistance from both abilities to actually resist the offensive effects of TSO's.

No? the effects of the Existence Erasure aren't dependent on the TSO's deconstructing someone, it's just dependent on the TSO's physically interacting with someone. They're two entirely separate abilities from my knowledge, and such would require resistance from both abilities to actually resist the offensive effects of TSO's.
But doesn't the TSO erase someone by deconstructing them?

The two "entirely separate abilities" of the TSO are really Deconstruction and Ninjutsu Nullification. At first Obito only uses the former, and its after he regains his mind and applies Light & Dark style to the TSO's that he is able to erase Ninjutsu (with the exception of Senjutsu) at the same time that he deconstructs people.

But doesn't the TSO erase someone by deconstructing them?
No? it erases them by erasing them, like literally any other Existence Erasure ability would?, the Existence Erasure effect isn't proc'd by another ability, it's just another effect that's caked within TSO's that are boosted by Yin-Yang release.

The two "entirely separate abilities" of the TSO are really Deconstruction and Ninjutsu Nullification. At first Obito only uses the former, and its after he regains his mind and applies Light & Dark style to the TSO's that he is able to erase Ninjutsu (with the exception of Senjutsu) at the same time that he deconstructs people.
That's only for TSO's which aren't enhanced with Yin-Yang release, after they're enhanced with Yin-Yang then they gain a plethora of new abilities and effects, like Existence Erasure and Reality Warping. Deconstruction doesn't play a part in the Existence Erasure aspect of TSO's at all.

No? it erases them by erasing them, like literally any other Existence Erasure ability would?, the Existence Erasure effect isn't proc'd by another ability, it's just another effect that's caked within TSO's that are boosted by Yin-Yang release.

That's only for TSO's which aren't enhanced with Yin-Yang release, after they're enhanced with Yin-Yang then they gain a plethora of new abilities and effects, like Existence Erasure and Reality Warping. Deconstruction doesn't play a part in the Existence Erasure aspect of TSO's at all.

I think I have a slightly different interpretation of the TSO's but I'll drop it. Not worth getting into.

Well since I've got the approval of 4 different mods and zero contentions from mods and even normal members, i'm going to start adding these changes to the profiles.

These are the profiles which need to be opened:

Naruto Uzumaki
Sasuke Uchiha
Madara Uchiha
Kaguya Ōtsutsuki
Toneri Ōtsutsuki
Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki
Hamura Ōtsutsuki

Put me down as Agree, because it's not the addition of this Resistance that I don't agree with.
Can you unlock the above profiles for me?

Is it just adding [[Deconstruction]] to their resistance sections next to existence erasure? If so, I'll just add in the change if that's alright.

Done. Characters I didn't edit already had the resistance on their profile.

Closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back