• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Ability Additions

From the previous thread

Naruto Uzumaki (Part II) Should have the following: Limited Regenerationn Negation (Kabuto stated that it would take time for Muu to regenerate from Naruto's attack), Resistance to Possession (Kurama's will is a lump of hatred, which Naruto is able to suppress.), Power Bestowal (Gave the Alliance Shinobi Force kurama's chakra), Paralysis Inducement (Can use the black receivers which paralyze whatever it touches.)

Kurama (Kyübi) Should have: Possession (Able to overwrite Narutos will with his own.)

Sasuke Uchiha (Teenager) Should get: Resistance to Paralysis Inducement (Can touch the black receivers without being affected.)

You can check this thread for the arguments for the abilities above.

New Abilities

Itachi Uchiha Should have Reactive Evolution with Yata Mirror (It copies the properties of other attacks in order tonullify them.

All Susanoo users should get Non-Physical Interaction (scaling from Itachis Susanoo) Body Control, and Weapon Creation

Orochimaru Should have Soul Manipulation and Resistance to it (He fought off Hiruzen's attempt to take his soul. He can use the Dead Demon Consuming Seal

Edo Tensei Should have a solid Low Godly rating. It was accepted as "possibly" because of this scan. I found this which could give them a solid Low Godly rating.

Delta (Boruto) Should have Immortality types 6 and 8 Here and here

Hiruzen Sarutobi Should have Space-Time Manipulation Stopped Orochimaru from summoning his third Edo Tensei. (REJECTED)

Tsunade Should have Age Manipulation and Resistance to it (She can slow her aging process by using her chakra) (REJECTED)

Toneri Ōtsutsuki Should get Astral Projection (He was able to project himself from the moon to earth to warn Naruto.)

All the Biju Should have Immunity to Soul Manipulation since they all do not have a soul.

I agree with all of the new abilities proposed tho I thoguht Itachi already had power nullification and mimicry.

The low godly rating for the edos is strong and it's not jsut a possible rating anymore with the scan you found as well.

Itachi doesn't have Power null. He does have power mimicry, but that's with his Sharingan, not with Yata Mirror.

Agree with everything here, but I thought sasuke already had resistance to paralysis regardless and if not he should get it from resisting Orochimaru's.

Someone had definitely messed up Itachi was profile and idk when but it happened. He did have power mimicry and nullification with Susanno and Ym.

Yata doesn't copies the proprieties of an attack neither does outright nullifies them, it changes it's own proprieties in order to take the attack, which is a form of Reactive Evolution

Not at all. Tsunade just hides her true looks through a henge.

Have nothing to say about the rest.

Monkey Dunno said:
Yata doesn't copies the proprieties of an attack neither does outright nullifies them, it changes it's own proprieties in order to take the attack, which is a form of Reactive Evolution

Not at all. Tsunade just hides her true looks through a henge.
It literally says it does both in the evidence provided, both copying of the properties and nullifying the abilities?

Yeah it is a unique use of her technique by using the hundred healings.

Edit: actually I can see what you mean about power mimicry...and I agree but it does nullify abilities. I agree with reactive evolution though.

Whereas I can understand why somebody could argue that Yata has power nullification, by mechanics, it's actually adaptation. Power Nullification comes out as a way to negate the usage of a power, whereas adaptation comes on the ability to adapt towards certain attack in order to endure it; it may be blurry, but the line is placed by what's changed. Yata doesn't changes any aspect of the attack, it changes itself in order to withstood it.

Tsunade's looks doesn't seem to have anything to do with her Yin seal, her Yin Seal has been completely drained off (Pain Invasion and VS Madara) and she has kept her looks (at least momentarily). 'Sides, It's never stated that Tsunade somehow slows down her aging (on the contrary, it's stated that using the Yin Seal's Regenerationn shortens her life spawn as her cells have a limited amount of times to replicate).

I don't suppose anyone has the raws of the databook page for the Yata Mirror?

It nullified the attack back changing its properties. You do understand it can be both of them right?? I don't think you do no offense man.

Also yin seal??? Tsuande doesn't have a yin seal. Or do u mean she has the yin attribute?

Monkey Dunno said:
Whereas I can understand why somebody could argue that Yata has power nullification, by mechanics, it's actually adaptation. Power Nullification comes out as a way to negate the usage of a power, whereas adaptation comes on the ability to adapt towards certain attack in order to endure it; it may be blurry, but the line is placed by what's changed. Yata doesn't changes any aspect of the attack, it changes itself in order to withstood it.
Yeah but it ends up effectively nullifying abilities via countering it. Because then the ability essentially does not go into effect upon touching the mirror. Also the fact that it is stated to be able to counter any attack from physical, spiritual to astral.

Read above again.. Adaptation and PN may be similar in overall effect, yet different on mechanics.

AstralKing7 said:
Also yin seal??? Tsuande doesn't have a yin seal.
Just an alternative name for the Strength of a Hundred Seal.

Monkey Dunno said:
Read above again.. Adaptation and PN may be similar in overall effect, yet different on mechanics.
That is why I think it should be both, via adapting it nullifies the attack. Especially with the statement ofattacks losing their meaning.

It's PN through changing its characteristics dude. You saying it's different because of the mechanics but having the same outcome really makes no sense when we will give him both of them because here in the context the power nullification is because of his adaptation. Have you ever heard of bleach? Yhwach?? He has nullification and negation because of his adaptation

But not because the attack's it's gone, it's because the attack was contoured. By this standards even Immunity towards certain type of attack would be taken off as Power Nullification

Rocker1189 said:
Also the fact that it is stated to be able to counter any attack from physical, spiritual to astral.
That sounds more as Non-Physical Interaction more than anything.

Monkey Dunno said:
But not because the attack's it's gone, it's because the attack was contoured. By this standards even Immunity towards certain type of attack would be taken off as Power Nullification

That sounds more as Non-Physical Interaction more than anything.
Good point...

They are already spiritual weapons, so yeah.

Oh yeah @Wrath of Itachi you forgot extrasensory perception for Itachi being able to see the invisible King of Hell despite it not attacking him.

I guess that at this point we are not going to change our minds. This is going to turn into a pointless full circle so i'll Just drop off.

AstralKing7 said:
Have you ever heard of bleach? Yhwach?? He has nullification and negation because of his adaptation
Then that's a problem on his abilities, I guess.

Actually I do agree with you, reactive evolution should be fine I think, it woul do the same thing at the end of the day.

Good point...

They are already spiritual weapons, so yeah.

Oh yeah @Wrath of Itachi you forgot extrasensory perception for Itachi being able to see the invisible King of Hell despite it not attacking him.

We were saving the S hax for a separate thread bro ƒñ½ƒñ½ƒÿ¼

Not sure about Will Power manipulation; sounds more like possession. Also not sure about Space-Time manipulation or Time stop. The rest looks okay from a glance.

There is no time stop.

the space-time manip is for stopping something from being summoned and summoning is basically space-time manip.

Matter of fact...Damage why did u purposely quote and copy the links where he made the hand signs but not also show where the same sentence had the link to where Oro states he stopped the third from being revived?

Rocker1189 said:
well for one it is more of a retcon and if he could not then why would he try in the first place.
Hiruzen doesn't even seem sure about it himself. He says "I may have somehow stopped the third..."

AstralKing7 said:
Matter of fact...Damage why did u purposely quote and copy the links where he made the hand signs but not also show where the same sentence had the link to where Oro states he stopped the third from being revived?
What do you mean? I quoted that same bit.

Back