• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Abilities Addition 3

Oof idk if this is true lol but it seems rinnegan users or just Pain bodies are resistant to attraction and repulsive forces

AstralKing7 said:
Oof idk if this is true lol but it seems rinnegan users or just Pain bodies are resistant to attraction and repulsive forces
Actually that was something I going to bring up, even Nagato was unaffected by his own CT.

Chibaku Tensei only seems to affect those targeted by it.

When Sasuke turned the Tailed Beasts into the cores of their own Chibaku Tensei, it didn't look like Naruto, Kakashi or Sakura were being lifted up by them, right?

Damage3245 said:
Chibaku Tensei only seems to affect those targeted by it.
When Sasuke turned the Tailed Beasts into the cores of their own Chibaku Tensei, it didn't look like Naruto, Kakashi or Sakura were being lifted up by them, right?
Good point but they were smaller CT's compared to nagato and Pains, that being said this does make sense.

Asura path was completely immune to the attraction of tension and Asura was right in front of him. That's resistance for Rinnegan users

AstralKing7 said:
Asura path was completely immune to the attraction of tension and Asura was right in front of him. That's resistance for Rinnegan users
Yes but like damage said, it is likely because of the fact they can target people. If any of them where unaffected by shinra tensei which is an aoe that does not discriminate then that would be a better feat.

edit: chibaku to shinra.

AstralKing7 said:
Almighty pull is a AOE attack. Remember Sasuke pulled all of Naruto's clones from each side
but he targetted all of them, you can target more than one person with the move, but you can choose to target just one, like what was done with kakashi or what Nagto did with the boulder in the water.

Toneri needs astral projection for obvious reasons ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

Damage3245 said:
IMade does have some good points. Characters like SM Naruto and Shizune have touched the black rods without suffering any negative effects.
I got to be fair and honest. I think paralysis by touch would yield too much Inconsistencies now so paralysis by stabs is the better and more consistent choice.

Elizhaa said:
I got to be fair and honest. I think paralysis by touch would yield too much Inconsistencies now so paralysis by stabs is the better and more consistent choice.
I dont beleive it makes it inconsistent, IMade left out a lot of context for everything.

Sasuke still needs resistance to paralysis for Oros paralysis gas

Killer bee needs resistance to paralysis for being able to move while being stabbed by Momoshiki rods since you guys believe it's better for stabbing to be used

Is that an tenisgan ability?

Naw; he has shown himself in dreams as well on earth without having the tenseigan activated

Toneri seems to be missing a lot of abilities. First I'll check his profile and come back later with the named ones

Gonna ignore the already accepted and rejected ones, but from the OP.

I agree with everything but Edo Jinchuriki having rinnegan abilities and TSB users having EE and resistance to it.

Guy's Spatial manipulation should also be listed as "limited" imo as he cant really freely control it.

AEA2954E-1EE3-42F5-A449-818A03A1DA64
A5075384-EB43-49F8-B332-C96E7C3B59CE
Tenseigan creates chakra bubbles that have many effects. Toneri has used these bubbles to peak into ones heart and she the one they care about; he has used these to take away ones feelings to turn them into a puppet.

Next u can see that the Byakugan is not capable of seeing through its chakra. Let's not forget this is the same chakra Toneri wears around his body in his TCM

7D3A2C6B-D509-454E-850F-4BC67A0EF538
The Bubble Effect

The only thing that needs to be discussed is Naruto's Limited Regen negation, Toneris cosmic awareness and the jinchuriki's having the rinnegan abilities.

I mean I think Toneri's is pretty obvious he really should have it, if not he should have clairvoyance if he does not already, he is predicting and planning out a whole bunch of things in advance. I have already given my thoughts on limited regen, I dont think the jinchuriki's should have rinnengan abilities personally. If they did they would have displayed it six paths of pain style(each 1 using a specific path).

It's stated that they don't use their Rinnegan abilities because it takes too much chakra, and its possible he might lose control over them, and they know how to counter them. Also saying that each of the Jinchuriki would only posses one of the abilities is pure head canon. There is zero evidence of that, plus the statement by Kakashi debunks that claim.

I'm pretty sure we all disagreed with Jins rinnegan abilities. It makes no sense and we wouldn't even know what path they each would be

Toneri has cosmic awareness. For one he can tell even what something has entered the constellation

AstralKing7 said:
I'm pretty sure we all disagreed with Jins rinnegan abilities. It makes no sense and we wouldn't even know what path they each would be
I've already debunked that claim.

Did you not read my post above? We do though, it's stated that they don't use their abilities because they know how to counter them and it takes a lot of chakra.

Oh mybad. It looks okay but still we can't give them an ability that's not specified. They can have any ability but we don't know which.

No, we would give them all of the abilities. We would just note on their profiles that they aren't usable in battles.

Back