• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Abilities Addition 3

https://z-img-04.*********.net/imag...9a08b28340369ede4d72957bb_301023_869_1241.jpg

https://z-img-04.*********.net/imag...8b210e610b0d6c4082c1d458_768067_1740_1284.jpg

and tsunade touching sakura and shikamaru's head even thou kurama cloak block weapon/ninjutsu/elemental attack https://z-img-04.*********.net/imag...69c9c00a6c58b5c1d91eefa29_241666_869_1279.jpg

Actually the Susanno has more non corporeal feats than anything. It's even able to touch amatarsu and lightning possibly even Naruto's soul

Air may not be solid and instead a gas, but it's still physical.

AstralKing7 said:
Wait isn't the basically similar to Smoker from op? Anyone who can touch him gets NPI right?
Logia's are intangible, not non coporeal. Non coporeal would be like Gigyas or Infinite Zamasu.

27FC5650-5600-4270-B99A-37BDBD80F432

Oof

Also can someone go ahead and add limited spatial manipulation to Naruto's profile because it was agreed it was a mix between that and NPI. Like seriously who left that out?

I am not going to touch whether susanoo is NPI, but Itachi's at least should have it for being able to touch weapons with no physical form, that's all.

Except the Rods have never affected those touched, only those stabbed.

Fused Momoshiki stabbing Base Naruto.

Pain stabbing Naruto.

Madara stabbing Tobirama.

Obito stabbing the Four Tails.

Naruto is literally touching the Rod with his bare hands and not being paralyzed.

However:

If we are to assume that the Rods create the chains (a near baseless assumption since the chains never once appeared in any previous and future interactions with the Rods, thus can't be proven) then this is not Resistance to Paralysis.

It's nothing really, it's not sealing, it's not paralysis, it's literaly physical binding if we assume the chains is part of the rods.

what the manga states about abilities>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>you.

Obito literally states it. And so does tobirama.

We really have reached the stage where people like you believe that you are above the words said in the manga, simply because something is not 100 percent explicitly shown to the best of detail.

It has been used mostly for stabbing, because guess what that is an effect way to use a weapon not just touch them.

Also he was not paralysed yet but got paralysed eventually.

"Baseless assumption", stated by Obito...what even is this world?

It is both Naruto struggled to move until he was freed by his clone inside Son Gok's body.

Dude Naruto is resistant to all of thwt already no wonder why it's not effecting him. Also Obbo brought the chains out of the rods physically to try and capture Naruto eqseri

Any previous interactions with the rods didn't have the user close

Nagato was never there

The rods literally seal/paralyize and negate as shown when Madara used it all to capture the tailed beasts with the chains

Also we have a statement with Tobiramam being surprised they Sasuke can even touched the Rods which supports us with the least amount of assumptions since he is probably the most knowledgeable source on jutsus

Rocker1189 said:
what the manga states about abilities>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>you.
What actually happens, is consistent and factual in the manga > whatever the manga states and never proves nor shows nor is consistent since it never happens

Obito literally states it. And so does tobirama.
Yeah and that's never proven, I could care less what they say. It's not proven.

Only those stabbed are shown to have their movements restricted.

Whenever Hinata touched them to remove them from Naruto's body during the Pain fight.

Whenever Naruto touched them to remove them from the 4-Tails body.

Whenever Naruto touched one to understand how it works and reverse track Nagato (Naruto even stabs it into himself to reverse track through the Chakra being received and it's direction.

Whenever Shizune touches one upon inspecting a Six Paths of Pain.

They weren't paralyzed. It's only paralyzed those that were stabbed.

It has been used mostly for stabbing, because guess what that is an effect way to use a weapon not just touch them. Also he was not paralysed yet but got paralysed eventually.
He got binded with chains aftewards. That's not paralysis. So either the Rods paralyze by stabbing or they bind through touch.

You can't have both since they contradict each other.

We could also talk about the basis of how the Black Rods work because that shows they don't "paralyze" in a traditional sense. The Black Rods are receivers of Chakra that they flow into their target. Targets that are stabbed like all the Six Paths of Pain and the Bijuu. They're stabbed with the Black Rods to receive Chakra to rescind their movements or control them with their Chakra.

It doesn't insert Chakra to those who touch the Rods, this is seen when Shizune and Naruto physicall touch it without repercussions. Naruto then stabs it into himself to track the Chakra that flows within that does the manipulation. There's no paralysis, it would only be resisting Chakra manipulation.

IMade does have some good points. Characters like SM Naruto and Shizune have touched the black rods without suffering any negative effects.

What actually happens, is consistent and factual in the manga > whatever the manga states and never proves nor shows nor is consistent since it never happens

What he manga states twice>>>what your head canon is.

Yeah and that's never proven, I could care less what they say. It's not proven.

Yeah I know you like to downplay Naruto, and go against what the manga states but for bleach all statements are go, we know that by now. Its proven in statements.

Whenever Hinata touched them to remove them from Naruto's body during the Pain fight.

Whenever Naruto touched them to remove them from the 4-Tails body.

Whenever Naruto touched one to understand how it works and reverse track Nagato (Naruto even stabs it into himself to reverse track through the Chakra being received and it's direction.

Whenever Shizune touches one upon inspecting a Six Paths of Pain.

They weren't paralyzed. It's only paralyzed those that were stabbed.

Something you dont seem to realize, the rods, do not work on their own, the user has to run chakra through them for them to do anything at all, or they just look and behave like regular metal. And the funny thing is when Naruto touches them to remove them from the 4 tails, they tried to do just that.

He got binded with chains aftewards. That's not paralysis. So either the Rods paralyze by stabbing or they bind through touch.

Or they do both, the paralyze by, stabbing , the paralyze by touch according to tobirama and they also bind by touch.

You can't have both since they contradict each other.

They dont contradict each other, stabing someone means you are touching them with the rod, in fact the only difference is that the rods are touching their insides.

We could also talk about the basis of how the Black Rods work because that shows they don't "paralyze" in a traditional sense. The Black Rods are receivers of Chakra that they flow into their target.

This has nothing to do with anything, they paralyze and control and power null people via sending your chakra through the target, that is not my point.

It doesn't insert Chakra to those who touch the Rods, this is seen when Shizune and Naruto physicall touch it without repercussions. Naruto then stabs it into himself to track the Chakra that flows within that does the manipulation. There's no paralysis, it would only be resisting Chakra manipulation.

You resist the paralysis of the chakra, chakra can be used to paralyse people, see Orochimaru vs kid sasuke, Orochimaru vs Log in Boruto.

Damage3245 said:
IMade does have some good points. Characters like SM Naruto and Shizune have touched the black rods without suffering any negative effects.
Because the rods do not work passively and actively rely on the user to run chakra through them. Like electricity.

THey work as long as Chakra is being pumped into them Imade. We all know this. Tobiramam couldn't move which means chakra was still being pumped in them. His statement for Sasuke means jsut touched would effect a person.

The effects of the rod were trying to work on Naruto by just simply touch when he pulled them out. Obito was supplying huge amounts of chakra into the tailed beasts to control them

Also u saying you don't care about what the manga says doesn't make your opinion anymore important at all Imade. On your part it's nothing but assumptions which is worse than anything compared to statements

Damage3245 said:

Dude do u read other people arguments? For shizune Pain wasn't pumping any chakra into the rod cause he was literally not even in the fire nation

For Naruto he is resistant like we are saying

AstralKing7 said:
Dude do u read other people arguments? For shizune Pain wasn't pumping any chakra into the rod cause he was literally not even in the fire nation

For Naruto he is resistant like we are saying
The fact is they know what they want and what they wont accept and no matter what is brought up (even when damage said that another statement or something to back it up would be good) they wont accept it.

... All I said was that IMade had some good points. You don't need to bite my head off.

At this point I'm fine with it being added. You don't have to try and insult us, just because most of the time we happen to disagree.

Damage3245 said:
... All I said was that IMade had some good points. You don't need to bite my head off.
At this point I'm fine with it being added. You don't have to try and insult us, just because most of the time we happen to disagree.
Dude, to you he always makes good point no matter how wrong they are and most of them are in fact factually wrong. You dont have to state your agreement just like Paul Frank, we already know.

As far as I know I have never insulted you or him in this thread, unless calling someone a downplayer us an insult.

Callsign Castle said:
He has the right to his own opinions, no need to harass him.
Harrassment is now saying that I know what his opinions are and why I disagree with them. Interesting.

Rocker1189 said:
Harrassment is now saying that I know what his opinions are and why I disagree with them. Interesting.
You clearly did not know what my opinions were. I stated in my comment that I was fine for it to be added to Sasuke.

Saying I thought some of IMade's points were good doesn't meant I think everything he says is correct.

And yeah, calling me a downplayer is effectively an insult. It's an Ad Hominem attack that is irrelevant to the thread.

Damage3245 said:
You clearly did not know what my opinions were. I stated in my comment that I was fine for it to be added to Sasuke.

Saying I thought some of IMade's points were good doesn't meant I think everything he says is correct.

And yeah, calling me a downplayer is effectively an insult. It's an Ad Hominem attack that is irrelevant to the thread.
lol, if you say so.

Could have fooled me.

Well, that is certainly news to me, as far as I know calling someone out for "wanking" is not an insult as I ave seen in the RVR threads, so why is downplayer an insult?

And the point was, I have not harrased anyone here.

Back