• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Abilities Addition 3

I disagree with the possibly. Its stated that they posses them, they just don't use them because they can be countered and it takes a lot of chakra.

yeah it is stated they possess them saying otherwise is just lying tbh, so I agree, but doesnt Obito have them anyway?

So which ones are being refuted and which ones are accepted? Just so i don't have to read through this entire thread looking at already accepted points

Naruto's Limited Regen negation, Toneris cosmic awareness, and Itachi's Susanoo whether it should be considered non-corporeal or not. And TSB having EE or not.

shinju resistance to spatial has been rejected.

TSB's EE has been rejected/ kind of being argued but I myself wont bother continuing with that at least def not in this thread or anytime soon.

naruto resistance to will power manip has been rejected.

black recievers are being said to work upon being stabbed instead of upon touching, I personally think it is touching but I cant be bothered to go back to it again. Either is fine with me.

sasuke should have resistace to paralysis regardless of whether it requires touching or not and he has resisted paralysis by other sources anyway.

Naruto limited regen negation I think he should def have it for slowing down edo regen, some people dont, this is being contested, my thoughts on it are above.

everything else is fine I believe.

As for itachi's susanoo it does have NPI, whether it is non-corporeal itself is another question.

TataHakai said:
The only one i'm for out of those is Itachi's susanoo though that's more related to Sword of totsuka as it has no physical form
Yata mirror too.

Toneri should either have cosmic awareness or clairvoyance, he very clearly knows what is going to happen and has had his eyes on the otsutsuki and their movements even planning ahead of them.

For it to be cosmic awareness you'd have to prove he was at least interstellar distances away

I agree with Imade on that it's likely more dimensional sensing as Otsutsuki travel through dimensions rather than the universe

TataHakai said:
For it to be cosmic awareness you'd have to prove he was at least interstellar distances away
I agree with Imade on that it's likely more dimensional sensing as Otsutsuki travel through dimensions rather than the universe
thought he sensed them entering te sola system or something but yeah dimensional sensing is good I guess.

Time to put on my big boi pants.

I have marked any claims with no scans as "No link, no comment", as I do not have sufficient knowledge on Naruto to do anything other than look over scans.

Wall of Text

"Limited Regenerationn Negation (Kabuto stated that it would take time for Muu to regenerate from Naruto's attack)"

I'm skeptical of this. This could indicate that Naruto did too much damage for it to regenerate from quickly, not necessarily that he negated its Regenerationn. If it has had better feats though, I can see that argument.

"Resistance to Willpower Manipulation (Kurama's will is a lump of hatred, which Naruto is able to suppress.)"

I'm not entirely sure about this. It seems like cases where someone fights off Mindhax with a strong enough will, which can often just be seen as a weakness of the mindhax itself as opposed to an explicit ability. This is confouded further when they describe it as a "battle of wills".

"Power Bestowal (Gave the Alliance Shinobi Force kurama's chakra)

Did he just feed them Chi/Chakra, or did this actually grant them new abilities? If it's the former this is just an extension of Chi Manipulation and not Power Bestowal.

Paralysis Inducement (Can use the black receivers which paralyze whatever it touches.)"

Uh, can you post the scan in English? Also, some scans in and around it; I need more context on this.

Like it could just be that being impaled by two giant beams restricts their movemet.

Kurama (Kyübi) Should have: Willpower Manipulation (Able to overwrite Narutos will with his own.)

Are you sure this isn't just part of of it's Possession?

Itachi Uchiha Should have: Genius Intelligence

No link, no comment.

Soul Manipulation With Totsuka Blade (Extracts the soul from the body before sealing it.)

I have no clue what's going on in that scan; it doesn't look like soulhax.

Susanoo's weapons should be considered Non-Corporeal (Totsuka Blade is said to have no true physical form.)

Seems legit.

Kabuto Yakushi Should have: Telepathy (Capable of talking through his Edo Tensei)

Seems legit. Although this is more of a limited telepathy unless he's used it on other people.

Mind Manipulation (Able to use Tayuya's Genjutsu) (ACCEPTED)

Is there a link to this?

All Edo Tensei Jinchuriki should have: Limited Precognition (Via having a Sharingan)

No link, no comment.

, and all of the Rinnegan abilities.

No link, no comment.

All Jinchuriki should have Telepathy ( They are able to communicate with each other through thought.)

No link, no comment.

Toneri Ōtsutsuki Should have: Cosmic Awareness He's able to sense Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki coming from stellar distances.

No link, no comment.

Might Guy Should have: Spatial Manipulation (He distorted space with his speed.)

Seems legit. Although technically speaking this is something that happens as a side-effect of high speed in real life.

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki Should have: Limited Durability Negation (Capable of hitting chakra points of her enemies)

This links to a google search. Can you link it to a specific scan?

, Durability Negation with Ash Bone, Turns anything it touches into ash.

Uh, no. That's disintegration/combustion, which can both be done with just a powerful enough attack.

Unless it's done through Deconstruction/Transmutation.

'Sasuke Uchiha (Teenager) Should get: Resistance to Paralysis Inducement (Can touch the black receivers without being affected.)'

I need more context on the black receivers.

All TSB users should have Existence Erasure and Resistance to it. (Tobirama says if they touch a TSB they will get erased.), Also (ESTB was said to obliterate the world and return it to nothing. Which would include everyone that lives on it.)

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Could we pull over a native speaker to confirm that translation? Is there an official translation?

Could you respond to the points by copy + pasting relevent text/links? I'd rather not go through all the 382 comments on a scavenger hunt.

This is just asking for a favor though, I can go through the thread if no one is wiling to copy + paste.

It's stated that they don't use their Rinnegan abilities because it takes too much chakra, and its possible he might lose control over them, and they know how to counter them. In reguards to the rinnegan abilities for the bijuu jinchuriki.

For the limited regen negation, there was a big discussion. Basically it's limited because the Edo have been shown to instantly regen from other attacks, but Kabuto explicitly states that it was Naruto's power that made them regen slowly. In his profile it would be like Limited Regenerationn Negation, Kabuto stated that Naruto's new power was able to slow down Muu's Regenerationn.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Damage3245 said:
Kabuto didn't say that the Regenerationn was slower than usual; he just said it would take time to regenerate the damage indicating the amount of damage was significant.
Nowhere else in the manga did Naruto cause an Edo Tensei Zombie's Regenerationn to be slowed down.
I didn't think about this, I agree with this interpretation.
Kabuto doesn't say that the Regenerationn was slowed down, he explicitly says that Naruto's power means the Regenerationn will take longer.

That can easily mean that due to Naruto's destructive power the damage is greater, thus the Regenerationn time is increased due to healing the greater damage.

Also, Muu had peformed Fragmented right upon being hit by the Rasengan. Fragmenting is detrimental to Muu as it literally cuts his Chakra by half. This is a huge issue to Muu as he can't even peform Jutsu due to Fragmenting. This could be another reason for his Regenerationn having a greater duration.

Also, Naruto has hit other Edo Tensei before with his Rasenshuriken, something more potent than his Planetary Rasengan that does not have the potency of Rasenshuriken, yet the Rasenshuriken does not delay the Regenerationn of said characters.

I completely disagree with Limited Regenerationn Negation now.
There was a big discussion that was never resolved, so don't imply your words are what was decided.

They regenerate instantly from attacks. There was the fight between Nruto and the 3ed Raikage, and Gaara's fight between the mitsukage, and Muu still didn't regenerate.

Kabuto doesn't say that the Regenerationn was slowed down, he explicitly says that Naruto's power means the Regenerationn will take longer.

That can easily mean that due to Naruto's destructive power the damage is greater, thus the Regenerationn time is increased due to healing the greater damage.

Also, Muu had peformed Fragmented right upon being hit by the Rasengan.Fragmenting is detrimental to Muu as it literally cuts his Chakra by half. This is a huge issue to Muu as he can't even peform Jutsu due to Fragmenting. This could be another reason for his Regenerationn having a greater duration.

Also, Naruto has hit other Edo Tensei before with his Rasenshuriken, something more potent than his Planetary Rasengan that does not have the potency of Rasenshuriken, yet the Rasenshuriken does not delay the Regenerationn of said characters.

I completely disagree with Limited Regenerationn Negation now.

When all else fails just add a possibly to limited Regenerationn negation because this could be looked at from two different perspectives without either side having definite proof

That's false, there is definitive proof since Naruto hit other Edo with his Rasengans and Rasenshuriken and they still regenerated.

Muu is a unique case since his Chakra was cut in half and he couldn't peform Ninjutsu even with halved Chakra.

Fragmentation has nothing to do with his Regenerationn, Muu and madara instantly regenerate from getting crushed by madara's meteors. The Raikage is know for his durability, Naruto's Rasenshurikan literally did no damage to the Third Raikage therefore he wouldn't have to regenerate from it at all.

Back