• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Abilities Addition 3

@Dargoo, it took muu 5 chapters to reform from naruto's attack.

It took muu 2 pages(iirc) to reform from madara's CT which completely crushed him unlike Naruto's attack which just left a few holes in him.

It took a random edo 2 pages to reform from being blown to dust:http://*****************/read-online/Naruto-chapter-518-page-9.html

Kabuto doesn't say that the Regenerationn was slowed down, he explicitly says that Naruto's power means the Regenerationn will take longer.

• it clearly says edo regen has slowdown
That can easily mean that due to Naruto's destructive power the damage is greater, thus the Regenerationn time is increased due to healing the greater damage.

• getting Vaporized whole body or atomize in small area >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>getting curve by by planetary rasengan in small area
Also, Muu had peformed Fragmented right upon being hit by the Rasengan. Fragmenting is detrimental to Muu as it literally cuts his Chakra by half. This is a huge issue to Muu as he can't even peform Jutsu due to Fragmenting. This could be another reason for his Regenerationn having a greater duration.

• kabuto clearly said Regenerationn has slow down because of naruto power .
Also, Naruto has hit other Edo Tensei before with his Rasenshuriken, something more potent than his Planetary Rasengan that does not have the potency of Rasenshuriken, yet the Rasenshuriken does not delay the Regenerationn of said characters.

• why u keep talking about Rasenshuriken
  • Rasenshuriken=/= rasengan
  • Rasenshuriken has power null yet it didnt work on 3rd either

ALso the fact that when Imade said all of the other edos Regenerationn was fast when they got hit by a Rasengan or FRS was a lie.

Naruto only ever hit one other rod with a Rasengan besides Muu and Third raikage who yanks it and that was the magnet user who Regenerationn was hella slow till the point where his body lost color despite being hit only in his back

ALso the fact that when Imade said all of the other edos Regenerationn was fast when they got hit by a Rasengan or FRS was a lie.

yes its was a lie

unless he can post some scene here

his power null didnt work on him either

and also u guys forgetting that rasenshriken only affect up to low-mid Regenerationn

Heads up probably gonna have to make a new abilities thread later cause their seems to be even more abilities that got left out of some new profiles and other abilities which were just found. This thread is almost near maximum capacity

I need to learn all these special Wiki functions because it makes things much neater and less cluttered.

Wall of Text

Naruto Uzumaki (Part II) Should have the following: Limited Regenerationn Negation (Kabuto stated that it would take time for Muu to regenerate from Naruto's attack), Power Bestowal (Gave the Alliance Shinobi Force kurama's chakra), Paralysis Inducement (Can use the black receivers which paralyze whatever it touches.)

Agree with the above additions, though admittedly, I'm a bit iffy on the Limited Regenerationn Negation. I'll stay neutral on that bit.

Kurama (Kyübi) Should have: Willpower Manipulation (Able to overwrite Narutos will with his own.)

All Edo Tensei Jinchuriki should have: Limited Precognition (Via having a Sharingan), and all of the Rinnegan abilities. All Jinchuriki should have Telepathy ( They are able to communicate with each other through thought.)

Limited Precog seems fine, but they definitely don't have all the Rinnegan abilities. They have at least one ability per body similar to the Six Paths of Pain, but it's impossible to know which one each had since they never displayed them.

The communication with each other is fine.

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki Should have: Limited Durability Negation (Capable of hitting chakra points of her enemies)

I think this was suggested to be pressure points as well? Limited Durability Negation also works a bit too.

Sasuke Uchiha (Teenager) Should get: Resistance to Paralysis Inducement (Can touch the black receivers without being affected.)

I agree on this. I mean, if you are stabbed with something, you are still touching it so I don't even see what that portion of the argument on the thread was about. Like, do you expect Madara to just hand Naruto or Sasuke a black receiver and expect them to obediently hold it within their grasp so that he can paralyze them? That would be silly. Stabbing someone with it makes much more sense because at that point, they can't let go whenever they want.

Itachi Uchiha Should have: Genius Intelligence

He should have been having this. I Agree.

Soul Manipulation With Totsuka Blade (Extracts the soul from the body before sealing it.)

Considering how the blade functions, I agree.

Susanoo's weapons should be considered Non-Corporeal (Totsuka Blade is said to have no true physical form.)

His weapons being Non-corporeal makes sense

Kabuto Yakushi Should have: Telepathy (Capable of talking through his Edo Tensei)

This one seems to work, though since he can only use it through his Edo Tensei, it should be Limited Telepathy

Toneri Ōtsutsuki Should have: Cosmic Awareness He's able to sense Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki coming from stellar distances.

Dimensional Sensing, like Tata stated, makes more sense.

Might Guy Should have: Spatial Manipulation (He distorted space with his speed.)

Limited spatial Manipulation is fine.

Durability Negation with Ash Bone, Turns anything it touches into ash.

Iffy but heavily leaning towards agreement.

All TSB users should have Existence Erasure and Resistance to it. (Tobirama says if they touch a TSB they will get erased.), Also (ESTB was said to obliterate the world and return it to nothing. Which would include everyone that lives on it.)

I'm not to sure what I feel about this one...

4: Immortality via reincarnation or resurrection: Characters that are immortal because, whenever they die, they will simply reincarnate within another body or resurrect themselves at a later point in time. She reincarnates within a new body. Her conciseness gets transferred into a new body and that body comes alive. But like I said before she can potentially fit three different types.

Going by the current description of immortality, I think she could be put down for type 6, and maybe 8.

I would say that 4 doesn't really apply because she isn't actually resurrecting herself, or reincarnating. Reincarnation usually requires someone to actually die before coming back in a new form. All she's doing is switching to a backup body; she hasn't actually died at any point.

I mean, I agree with all of the abilities...besides the edo tensei all having sharingan and rinnegan abilities.

Dzhindzholia said:
Each should have one ability but since Obito didn't use them we just don't know who's got which ability.
Basically sums up what I think about that.

That aside, should we get some final staff input since things seem to be wrapping up?

Everything that has been agreed on has be applied and removed from the OP. Everything remaining needs staff approval.

I agree with everything for Naruto except resistance to will power manipulation and Regenerationn negation for now

Omimi said:
Kabuto doesn't say that the Regenerationn was slowed down, he explicitly says that Naruto's power means the Regenerationn will take longer.

• it clearly says edo regen has slowdown
That can easily mean that due to Naruto's destructive power the damage is greater, thus the Regenerationn time is increased due to healing the greater damage.

• getting Vaporized whole body or atomize in small area >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>getting curve by by planetary rasengan in small area
Also, Muu had peformed Fragmented right upon being hit by the Rasengan. Fragmenting is detrimental to Muu as it literally cuts his Chakra by half. This is a huge issue to Muu as he can't even peform Jutsu due to Fragmenting. This could be another reason for his Regenerationn having a greater duration.

• kabuto clearly said Regenerationn has slow down because of naruto power .
Also, Naruto has hit other Edo Tensei before with his Rasenshuriken, something more potent than his Planetary Rasengan that does not have the potency of Rasenshuriken, yet the Rasenshuriken does not delay the Regenerationn of said characters.

• why u keep talking about Rasenshuriken
  • Rasenshuriken=/= rasengan
  • Rasenshuriken has power null yet it didnt work on 3rd either
and i prove my point about naruto having regen negation

Back