• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Abilities Addition 3

I am not sure about Limited Regenerationn Negation (Kabuto stated that it would take time for Muu to regenerate from Naruto's attack).

Limited Durability Negation (Capable of hitting chakra points of her enemies) should be Pressure Points. All TSB users should have Existence Erasure and Resistance to it. (Tobirama says if they touch a TSB they will get erased.), Also (ESTB was said to obliterate the world and return it to nothing. Which would include everyone that lives on it.) - Maybe; also the second scan is not working.

I think Kakashi's Spatial Manipulation was stated to limited by Size. Also, it would be nice to get the next scans or the chapter number so I can the bext Kakashi's scene for a better evalaution of what happened.

I think everything else is fine.

The chapter for the Kakashi feat is 595. Nothing much happens in the next pages. As for the ETSB, I edited the link, the picture that I wanted to link is the one in the top left corner.

I don't agree with the rinnegan abilities for the jins. For one this is the same ability with the pains. We don't know which Jin would have what rinnegan ability. We also can't give them abilities that they've never shown before anyway. I can agree with the sharingan abilities because all users can natural use its regular abilities

Idk about TSB EE, and resistance to spatial manipulation yet.

I must say I absolutely do agree with cosmic awareness tho because Toneri basically already has it. He can even see the future and predict outcomes so that's clairvoyance which leads to cosmic awareness

We do give abilities to characters that dont show it. Just look at sasuke. He hasn't shown the ability to revive others or absorb souls, but because he has the Rinnegan they are on his profile. These abilities wouldnt be combat applicable, but they should still be in their profiles.

those six jin are same as pain path body so they wont be able to use more then 1 abilities power

1) naruto and sasuke get Blessed their power were given by hagoromo

2)camouflage for all konoha ninja

3)Body Control for all user of Rope Escape Technique

• from DB
  • ninja must be able to escape any situation, as desperate as it may be. Of all the techniques with escape purposes, this is the most basic of all and consists in untying the knot or dislocating the body's articulations to escape the bindings. It's the first technique taught to the students in the Hidden Leaf Village's Ninja Academy. Even if basic, it's more complex than it seems. Skilled, Sasuke displayed a perfect example of using this technique.

4)type 4: Immortality via reincarnation for asura andindra

5)all clone user has after-image

ScreenShot 20190529092044

6)naruto can copy/duplicate others energy type

7) Breath Attack for naruto, kurama, all biju and jubi

Gyüki said that throwing tbb is same as vomiting

so i think Breath Attack for tbb is fine

"from Breath Attack (There can be many types of Breath Attacks, whether it be breathing fire, icy breath, energy or plasma, acid or poison substances, and more)

bold tbb also energy based and he and kurama also use shockwave with their mouth

> Limited Regenerationn Negation (Kabuto stated that it would take time for Muu to regenerate from Naruto's attack),

This could be due to Naruto's Kyubi Chakra Cloak side effects as seen with emotion sensing and the affects on White Zetsu.

I completely disagree with this now as of my latest comment.

>Resistance to Willpower Manipulation (Kurama's will is a lump of hatred, which Naruto is able to suppress.),

No, he just has a good willpower himself. All shonen protagonist do.

>Power Bestowal (Gave the Alliance Shinobi Force kurama's chakra),

Obvious, agree.

>Paralysis Inducement (Can use the black receivers which paralyze whatever it touches.)

┬┐Por qué est├ís utilizando scans en espa├▒ol? Todos no hablan espa├▒ol.

It's a bit dishonest to give him this without explaining that it must impale the person in order to do so and Naruto has to transmit his Chakra into the rod to disrupt his target's Chakra control. It's not something he actually does nor has he ever done.

He shouldn't get it.

>Itachi Uchiha Should have: Genius Intelligence

Itachi is smart, but what makes him a genuis? He had Hokage level inuition as a kid, but that only requires intelligence to lead a nation and you don't need to be a genuis to do that, look at Trump.

>Kabuto Yakushi Should have: Telepathy (Capable of talking through his Edo Tensei), Mind Manipulation (Able to use Tayuya's Genjutsu)

Sure.

>All Edo Tensei Jinchuriki should have: Limited Precognition (Via having a Sharingan), and all of the Rinnegan abilities.

They don't display this so I don't agree.

>All Jinchuriki should have Telepathy ( They are able to communicate with each other through thought.)

Do you mean the Bijuu? Naruto isn't able to communicate with Bee through thought except after getting So6P to connect with all the other Bijuu to then connect to Bee through Gyuki.

Remember how when fighting the Third Raikage he need a Comms Ninja to connect him to Inoichi to Bee?

>Shinju (Jübi) Should have Resistance to Spatial Manipulation (not affected by Kakashi Hatake's Kamui)

You must be joking...

Did you completely forget it was because Obito canceled it with his Sharingan and that Kakashi later rips off the Shinju's arm with Kamui?

>All Shinju (Jübi) Jinchuriki Should have: Resistance to Spatial Manipulation scaling to the Shinju.

No because the Shinju doesn't have it.

>Toneri Ōtsutsuki Should have: Cosmic Awareness He's able to sense Momoshiki Ōtsutsukicoming from stellar distances.

You didn't post scans to prove this and show the range of awareness. It could be cross-dimensional even.

>Might Guy Should have: Spatial Manipulation (He distorted space with his speed.)

It being a product of his speed shouldn't grant him it imo. It's not like he can control the manipulation or do anything with it, it's a byproduct.

>Kaguya Ōtsutsuki Should have: Limited Durability Negation (Capable of hitting chakra points of her enemies),

Yes.

>Sasuke Uchiha (Teenager) Should get: Resistance to Paralysis Inducement (Can touch the black receivers without being affected.)

I'm on the fence about this.

>All Shinobi should have: Acrobatics

Well that's obvious.

>All TSB users should have Existence Erasure and Resistance to it. (Tobirama says if they touch a TSB they will get erased.), Also (ESTB was said to obliterate the world and return it to nothing. Which would include everyone that lives on it.)

Nothing about this says existence.

Also, we had a staff only thread already about TSB including Kep, TFO and myself and several staff that concluded TSB's current descriptions and ability are fine and anymore is pretty much extrapolation and proceeding on wank.

Sorry but saying that Itachi should not get genius intelligence...are you sure you have read naruto? Like seriously. How is someone who can lead a nation as a kid not a genius. You say look at trump but when people say that you can lead a nation they believe you would actually be good at it. Also minato himself was a genius. Being compared it minato as a kid is ridiculously impressive.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
The chapter for the Kakashi feat is 595. Nothing much happens in the next pages. As for the ETSB, I edited the link, the picture that I wanted to link is the one in the top left corner.
I checked; the context suggest it's Obuto that stop Spatial Manipulatiion,

I agree with IMade's points.

For the Mu Regenerationn bit, that could be just due to the large amount of damage caused by Naruto which is why it took a long time to regenerate.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 wrote: >This could be due to Naruto's Kyubi Chakra Cloak side effects as seen with emotion sensing and the affects on White Zetsu.

A side effect of Naruto's cloak would still give him the ability.

>No, he just has a good willpower himself. All shonen protagonist do.

It's stated in the scan that Kurama's will is infused with his chakra. Naruto being able to suppress Kurama's chakra means he is able to suppress his will.

┬┐Por qué est├ís utilizando scans en espa├▒ol? Todos no hablan espa├▒ol.

I couldn't find a scan in English. But that doesn't really matter, because there is not text. It's a bit dishonest to give him this without explaining that it must impale the person in order to do so and Naruto has to transmit his Chakra into the rod to disrupt his target's Chakra control. It's not something he actually does nor has he ever done.

I can explain it in his profile if added. It doesn't matter if always uses it or not. In his fight with Kaguya he uses it on her arm, thus he is able to uses it. This is an indexing wiki.

Itachi is smart, but what makes him a genuis? He had Hokage level inuition as a kid, but that only requires intelligence to lead a nation and you don't need to be a genuis to do that, look at Trump.

I'd rather you not bring politics into this thread. Throughout the series Itachi has be called a Genius and a Prodigy by those around him. Minato and Shikamaru have Genius Intelligence on their profiles as well. >They don't display this so I don't agree.

You might want to read the chapter again. They do show the precognition of the Sharingan. And it's stated that Obito doesn't want to use any of the Rinnegan abilities because it would take up too much chakra.

>Do you mean the Bijuu? Naruto isn't able to communicate with Bee through thought except after getting So6P to connect with all the other Bijuu to then connect to Bee through Gyuki.

Yes, I meant to say Bijuu. Naruto would also get it in his SO6P form.

>Did you completely forget it was because Obito canceled it with his Sharingan and that Kakashi later rips off the Shinju's arm with Kamui?

Obito is never shown doing that. And if he did, why has he never done that before? When Kakashi teleported bee infront of the Jubbi Obito could have completely destroyed the 8 tails. But he never does.

>It being a product of his speed shouldn't grant him it imo. It's not like he can control the manipulation or do anything with it, it's a byproduct.

It absolutely should. It doesn't matter if he can control it or not. Him being able to distort space when he is in the 8th gate grants him the ability.

>Nothing about this says existence.

Tobirama states in the image that getting touched you would be erased, which its pretty clear evidence. Also since when has the world "Existance" need to be give in order to get EE? Have you seen Yamamoto and Isseis Reason? And Kaguya's ESTB explanation is pretty self explanatory.

>Also, we had a staff only thread already about TSB including Kep, TFO and myself and several staff that concluded TSB's current descriptions and ability are fine and anymore is pretty much extrapolation and proceeding on wank.

I'm pretty sure EE and soul destruction are different things. Also I would like to discuss this last, as it would end up taking over the thread. Also i'm not sure how this is "wank" when other characters are given this ability with far less evidence.

Damage3245 said:
I agree with IMade's points.

For the Mu Regenerationn bit, that could be just due to the large amount of damage caused by Naruto which is why it took a long time to regenerate.
Naruto hit the Raikage with a Rasenshurikan and he healed instantly. Madara and Muu also took Madara's meteor attack and revived instantly.

> Naruto hit the Raikage with a Rasenshurikan and he healed instantly. Madara and Muu also took Madara's meteor attack and revived instantly.

The Raikage is a lot more durable than Muu.

> Obito is never shown doing that. And if he did, why has he never done that before? When Kakashi teleported bee infront of the Jubbi Obito could have completely destroyed the 8 tails. But he never does.

We get a shot of Obito right before the Kamui is cancelled, and this is what starts putting suspicion in Kakashi's head that he has Obito's eye. He even states that the Kamui was cancelled by him.

That's also ignoring the fact that the Kamui does work on the Gedo Mazo later.

Here Kakashi (when thinking about Tobi's jutsu) states that he had never heard that the Kamui could be stopped.

Here is the Gedo Mazo with its arm ripped off by Kakashi's Kamui later on.

Is that enough?

Disagree with EE, I'm pretty sure someone made a thread on it but for void manipulation (Kaguya). And if you still want to pursue it I'm pretty sure she'd lose her 5-A rating since EE is erasure hax.

Also I don't see how that Tobirama statement suggests existence erasure. It's already been stated to be similar to Particle style has it not? So how can it be both Matter Manipulation and EE?

@Damage Yeah, that is clear evidence. Not sure how I missed it.

@Sigurd Because he uses the word "erase" to describe what would happen is it touches you.

Damage3245 said:
That is impossble we have seen them regen from being blown into pieces nigh-instantly.

Damage3245 said:
The Raikage is a lot more durable than Muu.
Durability have nothing to do with Regenerationn. The amount of dmg they take also has nothing to do with how quickly the regen as we have seen them recover from a lot worse.

I'm inclined to believe the thing with Muu's regen is just an inconsistency. No other edo tensei Naruto fought had to wait a while for their regen.

Paul Frank said:
I'm inclined to believe the thing with Muu's regen is just an inconsistency. No other edo tensei Naruto fought had to wait a while for their regen.
It cant be an inconsistency when it is blatantly pointed out. I dont think there is any other edo that naruto straight up attacked apart from raikage and madara who shrugged off his attacks meaning regen was minimal or not needed.

It can be an inconsistency if it is blatantly pointed out. It being pointed out doesn't suddenly make it impossible to be an inconsistency.

Paul Frank said:
It can be an inconsistency if it is blatantly pointed out. It being pointed out doesn't suddenly make it impossible to be an inconsistency.
Right and I explained why its not an inconsistency so go over my points rather than just half the comment.

He just slows the Regenerationn process down, which is why I put "Limited" in front. And yes since that is what the Edo have.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
So are we assuming he can negate mid-high to possibly low-godly with regen negation? because that is what edo is rated at.
Yeah because he has been shown to do exactly that.

Sometimes the Regenerationn of the Edo takes a while. None of the characters thought anything was wrong with Minato's arm not reforming right away until the 2nd Hokage pointed it out.

I think we need more evidence before saying Naruto can just negate Edo Tensei Regenerationn out of nowhere.

Damage3245 said:
Sometimes the Regenerationn of the Edo takes a while. None of the characters thought anything was wrong with Minato's arm not reforming right away until the 2nd Hokage pointed it out.
I think we need more evidence before saying Naruto can just negate Edo Tensei Regenerationn out of nowhere.
Since when did their regen take time? Dude they have revived instantly from being blown up. And the only reason they did not thing anything is that they did not notice.

No we dont need more evidence we have been straight out told by Kabuto. And again he does nto completely negate it, he slows it down.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
If he is just slowing it down then it's not regen negation as far as I'm aware.
No, it is limmited regen negation. Or we can just put it as a unique ability. idc either way.

Kabuto didn't say that the Regenerationn was slower than usual; he just said it would take time to regenerate the damage indicating the amount of damage was significant.

Nowhere else in the manga did Naruto cause an Edo Tensei Zombie's Regenerationn to be slowed down.

Back