• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Abilities Addition 3

Man bruh da hell all of this arguing going on about paralysis for Sasuke?? If people really have read the manga than you would know Adult Sasuke already has resistance to paralysis for the same reason

If anyone didn't know Naruto basically already felt paralysis from the rods in Pain arc. Here he is only touching them and even stated the effects of it by touch.

Paul Frank said:
He's literally bound by the chakra chains there though
because he touched the rod, dude it is right ******* there, that touching the rod binds you. My goodness.

I reiterate with you people even when the manga states something you cant accept it.

So the rod doesn't paralyze you then

Touching the rod causes the chains to bind you

Paul Frank said:
So the rod doesn't paralyze you then
Touching the rod causes the chains to bind you
coupled with the hokage's statement and how Naruto could not move at all(you can see the legs attempting to move even with no chains binding them he has clearly been paralysed), it is clearly both. Binding someone's movement is also paralysis.

Hiding in other people's shadows would be something; Darkness Manipulation yes, but also sounds like Invisibility and Stealth Mastery.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Hiding in other people's shadows would be something; Darkness Manipulation yes, but also sounds like Invisibility and Stealth Mastery.

It seems like it fits all tbh

TSB does say they'd be erased, but not sure if that includes the soul and mind. It doesn't quite say that. I'm fine with it being Matter Manipulation at least, but unsure about Existence erasure.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
TSB does say they'd be erased, but not sure if that includes the soul and mind. It doesn't quite say that. I'm fine with it being Matter Manipulation at least, but unsure about Existence erasure.
I will bring up again that Minato's souls arms were gone after he was released from the edo tensei:https://imgur.com/a/fwRsCHz

and considering what even basic rinnengan do with souls it really should not be out there for TSBs which contain every chakra nature and can shape shift into basically anything, from metal cages to special rasenshurikens, to special DNA swords.

"Please do not attempt to upgrade the Truth Seeking Orbs from Naruto as being able to destroy Souls due to Minato's soul's lost arms. We have had several discussions, and even a Staff Discussion regarding the topic, that all reached the conclusion that the TSOs do not actually destroy the soul, but rather nullify the Edo Tensei Ninjutsu."

Straight from the discussion rules

Paul Frank said:
"Please do not attempt to upgrade the Truth Seeking Orbs from Naruto as being able to destroy Souls due to Minato's soul's lost arms. We have had several discussions, and even a Staff Discussion regarding the topic, that all reached the conclusion that the TSOs do not actually destroy the soul, but rather nullify the Edo Tensei Ninjutsu."
Straight from the discussion rules
I know what it said, but it is not like discussion rules cant be wrong, as they have been multiple times, I am bringing it up because of his comment about them not affecting souls.

This site does make mistakes. Hell we got light speed Madara which was against the rules but for some reason it's accepted now like this site didn't make a mistake with banning any discussion on it.

It's clear that Minato arms were erased when the jutsu got released and his arms weren't there

Chakra is non corporal if anyone didn't know that and it seems people didn't know that ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

Susanno is also spiritual energy.

Chakra is just energy made from the physical/spiritual just not visible unless in high concentration, it's corporeal unless you just omit half of it. Susanoo is just that.

StrongClick said:
Chakra is just energy made from the physical/spiritual just not visible unless in high concentration, it's corporeal unless you just omit half of it. Susanoo is just that.

I don't think u understand what non corporal is man. Chakra is alsways visible first of all. We can literally see chakra nature, inside bodies. That doesn't mean it can be touched tho.

Susanno is said to be spiritual energy not physical energy. Dojutsu uses spiritual energies anyway.

StrongClick said:
all energy are non corporal and it stay non corporal unless user want it to be corporeal corporeal

people can enter Susanoo if user let them in same things happen with kurama mode

Man we aren't supposed to Be arguing for NOn corporeal but NPI ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å Damn wasted comments

Who are the characters who supposed to have NPI?

I agree Chakra is already rated as non corporeal already I forgot that the tailed beasts have the same thing

The Susanno is jsut pure spiritual energy. Uchiha clan is known to have lot of mental energy anyway which is why they can use just that type of energy and strong emotion to mold their spiritual energy into these Susanno beings.

AstralKing7 said:
I don't think u understand what non corporal is man. Chakra is alsways visible first of all. We can literally see chakra nature, inside bodies. That doesn't mean it can be touched tho.

Susanno is said to be spiritual energy not physical energy. Dojutsu uses spiritual energies anyway.
Chakra isn't always visible which is why dojutsu like the Sharingan and Byakugan are so useful. Chakra and by extension jutsu aren't intangible and can clearly be touched/interacted with. Susanoo is described as chakra.

Back