• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Abilities Addition 3

1) They did not regenerate instantly, that's a lie. The meteor had already crashed and people were already walking around wondering what happened and then they regenerated.

2) The Raikage's durability has nothing to do with the Edo Tensei Regenerationn and Naruto did do damage to him. It's because you're using bing image searches instead of the actual manga.

No actually they regened slowly too if they didn't have comparable durability to Naruto. 3rd raikage completely tanked a FRS with barely any damage. My had his body hollow

...also Muu regenerated it jsut took time. Which is why this is limited regen negation

Also I'm all for this Regenerationn negation after reading through the war arc again

Muu completely regenerated from the Meteor drop like it was nothing but against Naruto it took a while!

If you ignore that I don't know what to say cause that meteor is in a whole different tier.

Naruto only hit two edos with rasengan and they both showed slow regen so your wrong Imade. The first Edo was the Magnet user and the last was Muu.

Raikage barely has damage lmao. He was attacked on a cellular level. Ofc he would have smoke coming from his destroyed cells but he still tanked the attack with no cuts or destroyed limbs. He didn't even need to regenerate anything hardly as the panel suggest Third raikage just had smoke coming off him

Also logically Naruto doesn't even scale to Third raikage so him damaging him makes no sense at all when he is in a whole different tier

You're being misleading saying that Muu regenerated instantly, that's false.

Page 1, the meteors crash.

Page 2, HQ confirms the meteors have just crashed and a massive loss of life is reported in the area.

Page 3, the aftermath of the meteors. Several characters have back and forth discussion.

Page 4, continue of page 3 with a repeat of similar events. Naruto has even moved and looked for others. We first see Muu regenerating here.

Page 5, Muu finishes regenerating.

So no, Muu was not instantly regenerating. In fact, how slow Muu was regenerating here is very consistent with how slow Muu regenerated with Naruto's attack.

This would mean that Kabuto's statement is very much about the damage done to Muu that slows his Regenerationn. A damaging attack by Naruto and the meteor crash by Madara all did enough damage to Muu to slow his Regenerationn.

Mindovin said:
Dargoo Faust said:
Could you respond to the points by copy + pasting relevent text/links? I'd rather not go through all the 382 comments on a scavenger hunt.
This is just asking for a favor though, I can go through the thread if no one is wiling to copy + paste.
My reason to support limited regen negation.
Cool, thanks!

I'm not entirely sure if this is "comparable damage". The attack Naruto did left gaping holes in him, while his body is in-tact in that scan. This one looks legit though.

Imade lmao u make it sound like those conversations lasted for over minutes. Those conversations didn't even haven to last for 3 minutes.

As well as the fact that those conversations in the scans u linked take place at the same time only at different locations.

naruto should have Telekinesis and Gravity Manipulation via sun seal

and Limited Telekinesis with TSB

Wrath Of Itachi said:
So what are your thoughts, dargoo?
I mean, only two of my points that I made were commented on (and I gave my thoughts on both); I'm still sort of waiting for responses on the other ones.

I can only comment on the scans I'm given, since I don't know anything Naruto-related.

If the regen tends to take far more time for serious injury like in Imade's scans, though, I think the people arguing Naruto just did too much damage for it to regen quickly have a point.

Especially since, y'know, they comment that they ca regen from the attack, just that it would take a while.

Did you read the scans provided by me and some others? We literally debunked Imade. Muu regenerated far faster from his whole body being destroyed compared to Naruto leaving a few big holes in his body which took somewhere around 5 chapters.

I'm talking about his response to that, not his original comment.

If anything it esablishes the Regenerationn is inconsistent, which confounds giving Naruto regen negation.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Did you read the scan where Kabuto states that the regen will take longer because of naruto's new power?
"That power of Naruto's" could mean literally anything, and no where was it stated to be a 'new' power.

It makes no sense to assume that the new power naruto just gained, using a new jutsu that he has never shown before isnt responsible for Muu needing more time to regenerating.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
It makes no sense to assume that the new power naruto just gained, using a new jutsu that he has never shown before isnt responsible for Muu needing more time to regenerating.
By default we assume it isn't until it is proven to be so as per the Burden of Proof.

I shouldn't have to prove that it isn't regen negation, you have to prove that it is.

madra regen from jinton in sec

and i am sure in destructive power

jinton/didara bomb>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rasangan

getting Vaporized whole body >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>getting curve by by planetary rasengan in small area

shin got Vapouriz

and regen in 2 page

https://**********.com/manga/Naruto/0518-009.png

https://**********.com/manga/Naruto/0518-010.png

If they regenerate at different rates in the story, and it's inconsistent, how is it "ample proof" when other scans show they can take longer to regen from certain attacks?

If the character is commenting on just "that power", what signifies that there is something specific he's doing that inhibits Regenerationn when it's the extent of damage that's being commented on?

WHats going on here??

Muu Regenerationn from the meteor was faster than from Naruto's Rasengan

That proves it's not based on stacked damage.

Third raikage damaged himself and immediately started healing his wounds. Now compare a High 6C attack on an Edo compared to Naruto's 7A attack on Muu. An Edo heals fast no matter the tier attack.

Simple. Deidara regenerated from blowing himself and sai's brother up instantly, madara and muu regenerated relatively fast as well. Muu who was hit by naruto's planetary rasengan was the only one who took around 5 chapters to fully recover.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
You're being misleading saying that Muu regenerated instantly, that's false.
Page 1, the meteors crash.

Page 2, HQ confirms the meteors have just crashed and a massive loss of life is reported in the area.

Page 3, the aftermath of the meteors. Several characters have back and forth discussion.

Page 4, continue of page 3 with a repeat of similar events. Naruto has even moved and looked for others. We first see Muu regenerating here.

Page 5, Muu finishes regenerating.

So no, Muu was not instantly regenerating. In fact, how slow Muu was regenerating here is very consistent with how slow Muu regenerated with Naruto's attack.

This would mean that Kabuto's statement is very much about the damage done to Muu that slows his Regenerationn. A damaging attack by Naruto and the meteor crash by Madara all did enough damage to Muu to slow his Regenerationn.
@AstralKing I'm reffering to this comment when I make these claims.

If there's something wrong with the scans/commentary here, this is what I'm currently basing my opinion on.

Outside of that I don't really know anything going on besides what is linked.

05sssss58-001
it clearly says regen has slowdown so i don't know what is so hard to understand

u probably miss my edit so i will add it below

getting Vaporized whole body or atomize in small area >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>getting curve by by planetary rasengan in small area

jinton = molecule to Atomic disintegration

madara regenerate from molecule to Atomic disintegration

in 2-3 page like it was nothing

https://**********.com/manga/Naruto/0575-010.png

https://**********.com/manga/Naruto/0575-011.png

https://**********.com/manga/Naruto/0575-012.png

shin got Vapouriz

and regen in 2 page

https://**********.com/manga/Naruto/0518-009.png

https://**********.com/manga/Naruto/0518-010.png

Imade has be proven wrong multiple times already. Muu regenerating after being hit by naruto took around 5 or so chapters, while him regenerating from madaras meteor only too a few pages.

Elizhaa said:
Wait, I don't think it because of Naruto that his Regenerationn has slow down but because his Doppelganger got sealed.
kabuto clearly said Regenerationn has slow down because naruto power

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Imade has be proven wrong multiple times already. Muu regenerating after being hit by naruto took around 5 or so chapters, while him regenerating from madaras meteor only too a few pages.
if its 5 chapters then

its should be more then 1 hour

I'm still against the regen negation for the time being; although I'm not taking any firm stance because there seems to be other factors that I'm missing being discussed here.

Imades argument was fragmentation and the time it takes muu to regen from madaras meteor. Both of those point I have debunked in the comments above.

Back