• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: 7-A Top Tiers - Revision and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShrekAlmighty said:
In my comments im talking about KCMs rasengan on his shoulder/arm not the one to his head as we had (me and you mostly ;D)a discussion on it and we have yet to reach a conclussion.
I know, lol. But both. Naruto's full AP is available to him in KCM2 without the Avatar even (Stated in DB). Unless we're about to claim Obito has Small Country Level+ Durability....lol...it's more logical to assume he was pushed out of the Kamui dimension before taking the full force of the attack.

Similarly for KCM Naruto hitiing him in the shoulder. Simply being grazed is enough to do exactly what happened to him. It even looked like he was grazed and not hit head on.

@shark

yes i also agree with TFO explanation

"So Naruto stating that Obito is stronger "
0595-016

naruto called obito So strong cuz they cant touch him

he was talking about kamui so re-read it

http://mangalife.us/read-online/Naruto-chapter-595.html

"and Obito taking his attack like nothing makes him what weaker than Naruto? "
0597-005

nope kakshi desagree with bold

Obito cant even tank a punch from kakashi so he taking rasengan is PIS
0609-011

"Ok when tf did Madara ever use Susanoo together with Juubi and when did KCM Naruto take an attack from Juubi. "

here
0628-009
http://mangalife.us/read-online/Naruto-chapter-628.html
0628-010
0628-011

and i dont have to tell u how he tank Juubi's Tenpenchi cuz every one knows that

@Omimi

First if you want to keep arguing this go to the Naruto discussion thread we are derailing this enough as it is.

naruto called obito So strong cuz they cant touch him, he was talking about kamui so re-read it

Yet even in the scan u showed he says it while taking a hit from Obito

nope kakshi desagree with bold

A wound is literally anything from a scratch to a bruise to ruptured organs, Obito quickly recovered after taking that rasengan to the shoulder and showed no apparent injury besides his skin color scraping off and his clothes being damaged.

Obito cant even tank a punch from kakashi so he taking rasengan is PIS

If you want to use this logic Obito damaged Hachibi twice so that makes all the other things outliers per consistency.

here

Keywords: With Juubi and KCM not KCM2 Naruto

this isnt the only revision naruto verse has i think so i can actually understand since UMR calced CT or St at 6A and the TBB got calced at 6C again. So i can understand why its hard to have patience when we're gonna have to take care of two more things right after this

Yes, we can agree its casual. However, Pain can be just as casual with almighty push. In fact

yes but he wont be casual when is trying to kill someone with almighty push

I support Rice's position and disagree with taking the databook entries as fact when they don't agree with the manga. The databook is there to support information that already exists, not create different information.

Omimi said:
yes but he wont be casual when is trying to someone with almighty push
Look at the scans I posted. Pain literally doesn't move and destroys people. You can't get more casual than that unless your mere existence kills people.

Okay, so this started well. Ignoring a scan from the databook because the manga "only shows him creating the rain, not the clouds".

I'll respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back