• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanoha Takamachi (Lyrical Nanoha) vs. Issei Hyoudou (High School DXD)

The White Devil vs. The Red Dragon Emperor. Winner gets to take the loser as part of its harem (well, if Nanoha wins then Issei is now part of Hayate Yagami's harem; if Issei wins then Nanoha gets reincarnated into a Devil (a literal White Devil) by Rias and made part of Issei's harem)

Both Nanoha and Issei are at full power in this match.

Nanoha Takamachi
vs.
Hyoudou Issei

Without knowing anything about the 2 combatants other than what I read from the profile, I see that Nanoha has a pretty clear cut stat advantage against the pervert.

She also apparently is more adept at battle analysis and tactics.

Issei apparently takes some time to power up unless Balance Breaker mode.

He is also a very huge pervert, add to that that he is facing a 25 year-old woman in a mahou shoujo outfit, his ero senses are probably tingling all the while.

His dress break and most of his abilities, are melee and his opponent apparently likes to go mid-long range.

Lastly, considering she won against Haru Glory (RAVE) and Daimaou Piccolo (DB), I'd say she wins 8/10 with Issei getting a chance due to talking with Nanoha's **** and lol!Dividing.

Issei takes this pretty easily, Bilingual allows him to read whatever she's going to do before she does it and Dividing Wyvern Faries can reflect whatever she throws at him (Issei was able to use it to bounce around his own Longinus Smasher into its intended target). Not to mention Issei can instantly multiply his own power while dividing down hers with the Wyverns.

Gemmysaur said:
Without knowing anything about the 2 combatants other than what I read from the profile, I see that Nanoha has a pretty clear cut stat advantage against the pervert.
She also apparently is more adept at battle analysis and tactics.

Issei apparently takes some time to power up unless Balance Breaker mode.

He is also a very huge pervert, add to that that he is facing a 25 year-old woman in a mahou shoujo outfit, his ero senses are probably tingling all the while.

His dress break and most of his abilities, are melee and his opponent apparently likes to go mid-long range.

Lastly, considering she won against Haru Glory (RAVE) and Daimaou Piccolo (DB), I'd say she wins 8/10 with Issei getting a chance due to talking with Nanoha's **** and lol!Dividing.

As someone who knows DXD I'm going to have to disagree with you.

Issei is a genius when it comes to reacting to a battlefield scenario, he was able to lead the ORC even when they were taken completely by surprise and has defeated superior enemies with very unconventional strategies before (example: shooting Cao Cao with a bullet filled with poisoned blood using a toy).

Issei's perversion is a huge plus for him in this battle as he's motivated, also when he's serious it doesn't matter as he was willing to kill Sairaiorg's queen (can't seem to recall her name off the top of my head).

Close range? This guy blew up all of Kyoto (an exact replica but same thing) with one shot and left the dimension it was in on the verge of collapse. Most of his non-punching abilities are long ranged with huge AOE. If he were to lay a hand on her then it's game over as he instantly destroys all her gear with Dress Break.

Okay...what does her other fanon wins have to do with this?

The Everlasting said:
No. Or at least, that's not what his profile says.

Multiple characters have stated Vali to be LS easily...but of course considering it's a light novel statement this site will ignore it.

Congratulations then, you two are attempting to use something we don't accept. That's basically me saying Roshi wins a match because he's Moon level.

Sighs if I find the scan or evidence I'll make the thread about it as far as I'm aware it's never been brought up before it being accepted or not had nothing to do with it

As it stands, Nanoha, even at her weakest, is Small Island level, whereas Issei at his strongest is only Mountain level. At her weakest, Nanoha is also Mach 530+, whereas Issei (To my knowledge) is only lightning speed. This isn't even accounting for Nanoha's strongest form, in which she's Country level and Mach 1,470+.

Fun fact: As far as I know (which isn't much further the Nanoha wiki) Nanoha actually doesn't wear any clothes when fighting. Her actual clothes are discarded and what she seems to wear are actually just the manifestations of several layers of magical fields and shields that protect her.

Fun fact 2: Nanoha characters are usually as fragile as humans (as far as I understand) it is just the fact that they are completely surrounded by magical fields which seems to give them higher durability. So basically they don't get hit by the attacks at all, they are all caught off before they are hit.

Just because cloth destruction was mention and because I happened to find that out reading through the wiki just now...

not at all (well, maybe one can not destroy her clothes so easily or something, given that it isn't really clothes...)

Well if dress break can work on a barrier of magic swords shaped around a person into a giant dragon form I'm sure it can work on whatever that fits the loosest definition of cloths.

What about the fact that Boosted Gear needs to charge unless in Balance Breaker? Unless I missed something since I know next to nothing regarding Boobs x Butts verse, doesn't that make it so Nanoha just shoots him?

Gemmysaur said:
What about the fact that Boosted Gear needs to charge unless in Balance Breaker? Unless I missed something since I know next to nothing regarding Boobs x Butts verse, doesn't that make it so Nanoha just shoots him?
Issei, even the anime version, can go into balance breaker instantly and hold it for a month if needed.

Back