• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai: Meliodas possible upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Danafor feat earned us some good calculations for Meliodas, making him into the tier he's in today. But if we take a look at the very good calculation made by @Ravensupreme, we will see below some values for the assumption that it was a feat of vaporization.

"if you want to use vaporization instead of pulverization the result changes to

1.76 teratons or 5.X teratons with the complete cone

which can not be used for now since we have no signs of vaporisation - might change in the future when more of the attacks detail is explained since demons apparently rely on vape attacks like monspiets flamebird, hellblaze, divine slayer etc. but for now its not applicable."

So far we did not really have evidence of vaporization, but in chapter 181 (therefore more canonical for having left later) we can go back in time through Zaratras and he shows us the feat again:

[[[1]] ]

We can clearly see the enormous explosion caused by the attack of Meliodas being the total distance from the hole resulting from a vaporization.

Sense, the earlier assumption now becoming true, 1.76 teratons or 5.X teratons with the complete cone, or Small Country for Meliodas.

The calc acceped here that proves my point:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...-_Feel_the_power_of_the_Dragon's_Sin_of_Wrath

Well, we would need considerable input from the community before we can accept this.

Not sure if your link is broken or is just for me so I am gonna post that here

http://m.*************/manga/nanatsu_no_taizai/c181/19.html

We need someone who knows how to judge the diffrence because honestly I have no idea would this be considered vaporisation.

The theory is supported by some manga quotes, such as Fraudrin saying that he will completely destroy the kingdom with a suicide attack.

http://imgur.com/a/Pgrro

Remembering that Meliodas when he was weaker than Fraudrin completely destroyed Danafor, Why Fraudrin would use a suicide attack to destroy in an equal feat?

Also remembering that the hole formed was extremely large, making the very amazing vaporization feat http://imgur.com/a/dZUjC

Meliodas says that if the Induras continue all Britannia would be destroyed

http://i1.***********.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/208/nanatsu-no-taizai-9023401.jpg

I suppose vaporization could make sense, given how clean the hole is. However, I'd like a calc member to look over it to ascertain this.

i don't know anything about Seven Deadly Sins. I can't comment on this. You should ask Verse Supporters who are also Staff.

Well, the vaporisation calculation results in Small Country level statistics.

So if that key changes should we still keep island lvl key as well for fights he had with the comandaments...

I heard Current Base Meliodas is stronger than his Unsealed Demon state so it would be 'At least Small Country level'. Whether a 'likely higher' should be attached to it is not very important for now.

Does anyone scale to Unsealed Demon Meliodas or Current Meliodas?

Its can work, I agree. For unselead Meliodas, Escanor, Merlin, 4 archangels and Ten Commandments. Current Meliodas, Escanor, Zeltris,, Estarossa, Ludoshel and maybe the orters Archangels.

Galan just with Critical over, Drole, Gloxinia, Zeltris, Estarossa, Monspeet, Merascula, Greyroad and Derrieri = Yes

Normal Galan and Fradrin have less power that unseled Meliodas, 31.000. But He survived a Meliodas Danafor feat so I think he can be Scaled too, I not sure.

@Muuuh

That means Ban with Hunter Fest would get the scaling, right? I remember he also snapped Merascula's neck after using Zero Sign. Though he couldn't do anything to Estarossa.

@Burning I'm noth Sure, Merascula durability never was so impressive or it can be a outlier, well If ban could do that why he didnt make that in first battle agist galan and Merascula?

You right but when he used Hunter Fest a lot of Galan's power was stolen too, so Im not sure. I think I need re read this.

Reppuzan said:
@Muuuuh
Not until the calc team members come in to give the okay.
The calc member sad this is vaporiztion, and since that calc is already used here I believe it already is accepted

I believe the people scaled to this is Galan just with Critical over, Drole, Gloxinia, Zeltris, Estarossa, Monspeet, Merascula, Greyroad, Derrieri, Escanor, Merlin, 4 archangels for unseled Meliodas(in that feat its unselead.

Scaling For current Meliodas Escanor, Zeltris,, Estarossa, Ludoshel and maybe the orters Archangels.

Ban is currently 7-A with Hunter Fest because of what he did to Galan. If Galan gets upgraded, I think he will too. But if you can, reread the chapter just in case.

By the way, should Meliodas have a new key?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back