• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai: Meliodas possible upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Galan level fighter should get large island scaling for being somehow comparable to Meliodas and likes of Zeldris and Estarossa get small country for being as strong or stronger.

So basically, the characters currently at Mountain/Large Mountain will be adjusted to Large Island (I think the ones at Mountain level should get possibly Large Island?) and the ones at Island level will be adjusted to Small Country level?

I am afraid that I do not know how to work out the exact scaling, beyond that whoever scale to wrath Meliodas should be Low 6-B.

We have to check every person and how they were scaled before this... Since the only comandament that was present when the destruction of danafor accured was vaporised as well...

And we can't really Scale etarossa because he didn't block Meliodas's revenge counter he nullified it. He must be scaled with Escanor

Basically Meliodas, Merlin and Escanor would be small country and of course Estarossa for fighting as an equal with Escanor...

Which means Galan should go on Large island with his critical over which gives him the power lvl of 40k making him superior to the rest of comanndamnets with Estarossa and Zeldris being exception since Zeldris cut Meliodas hand off with np he should be superior to the rest of comanndamnets giving him at least large island and possibly small country because I think he is an equal to Estarossa and for being comparable to Meliodas even with his demon power activated...

When it comes for the normal comanndamnets I think likely large island has sense since they shouldn't be much weaker than Galan with critical over and than those that fought them should scale accordingly...

For example, Derieri is likely 6-C for breaking through Demon Meliodas' guard, so she'll be upgraded to likely Small Country level. Monspeet will be Large Island level since he's currently High 7-A. Base Galan will be possibly Large Island while CO Galan will be plain Large Island. Ban will scale to Base Galan with Hunter Fest. Estarossa and Escanor will be Small Country level. Merlin will be Small Country level. Like that.

In fact, thinking deeper than that does not get so complicated. Meliodas did this when it was not sealed, so his power was 32,500 but he was using the mark of the demon making his power rise to 56,000.

We should only climb those with power similar to 56,000 or greater. The smaller ones are large Island.

we can see all the power levels here:

http://nanatsu-no-taizai.wikia.com/wiki/Balor's_Magical_Eye

Current Meliodas have 60,000 of Power level without demon mark

I also think that all members can probably talk about this.

Antvasima said:
I also think that all members can probably talk about this.

@Ant, it can help yours

In fact, thinking deeper than that does not get so complicated. Meliodas did this when it was not sealed, so his power was 32,500 but he was using the mark of the demon making his power rise to 56,000.

We should only climb those with power similar to 56,000 or greater. The smaller ones are large Island.

we can see all the power levels here:

http://nanatsu-no-taizai.wikia.com/wiki/Balor's_Magical_Eye

Current Meliodas have 60,000 of Power level without demon mark

GalaxianAegis said:
Since the Indura forms are much stronger than the base Deri and Mon, would they qualify for the Small Country rating?
Yes, since they fought very well with Ludoshel and he was indicated as superior to the commandments I would say yes.

Possibly even bigger, I believe that Indura is around the power of current Meliodas

Just in the recent manga chapters, the Ten Commandments were getting destroyed by Ludoshell. Then Deri and Monspiet unleashed a new transformation by destroying their hearts which allowed them to not only smack Ludoshell but heavily damage all of the other Archangels as well.

Ludoshell who easily dispatched several members of the Commandments on his own was getting smacked around by these new forms.

If these changes are being applied to the mid ranked members, certainly Ludoshell the Indura forms should be changed as well. It might be best to indicate another tab on their profiles differentiating between the forms and their base as there is no such indication on their current profiles.

Potentially all 10 commandments can do the transformation, but only those with power over 50,000 can survive the process.

So we are talking about this scene here, correct.

Smoke clouds =/= vaporization. We need to see actual steam coming out of the crater after said attack. However, I am really not sure on this one.

Also, said crater that was left by the attack in question does not seem to be smooth enough to be considered vaporization (where vaporization in most cases leave an almost-smooth crater).

@Lina Okay. Thank you for the evaluation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back