• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai: Meliodas and Elizabeth revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking through our Taizai profiles, I noticed that these two probably need to be cleaned up a bit.

Meliodas: There needs to be a distinction between the Pre-Timeskip and Post-Timeskip versions as there is a large jump in power. The Post-Timeskip base has a power level on par with Estarossa.Plus he can power himself up even more by using his demonic transformation.

All in all, Meliodas needs two extra parts of his key to account for his Post-Timeskip Base and Demon transformation both of which should be "At least 6-C."

Elizabeth: She was able to affect Dereri with her own Ark It's possible that Ark ignores durability when used against some opponents though. She also purified Merlin from Zeldris' curse.

Her other feats scale only to her true form as a Goddess or whenever she has her memories unlocked as a human.

We know she was able to convince an entire army of demons to stop fighting and it almost worked twice . She was able to purify and pacify the Indura Demons after recieving help from the other Archangels.

In the present, she was able to purify the evil souls that affected Diane with ease.

Elizabeth deserves Light Manipulation and probably Holy Manipulation. Probably some Mind Manipulation for manipulating the demons and Exorcism.

I'm uncertain as for AP and Dura, but we can discuss that below.

I'm suprised this hasn't been done already.

I don't think ark ignores durability it's just more effective on dark beings like demons.

I am as well, especially when things like Mel's reincarnation is already in there.

That seems more reasonable.

I believe that other characters like the archangels need this kind of revision, since they were able to hold onto some of the most powerful 10C in a 4 to 2 devastating. And after that Ludoshel held (even if preciously) against 2 forms of Indra members Top 5 of 10C

Ludoshel smacked the TC, although I'm not sure if he could do the same to Zeldris or Estarossa.

I also don't think you can scale them to the Indura. They smacked him pretty hard.

I agree, but what AP, Durability, and Speed statistics should be used for those states. Elizabeth seemed confident about fighting the Ten Commandments in the backstory, and her purification technique easily penetrated the Indura forms of Monspeet and Dereri.

She should be vastly superior to Nerobasta that Dereri one shot, but I'm unsure as to how much higher.

@Galaxian

Shouldn't it be taken into account that the Goddess Clan's Arc is super-effective against Demons?

@Repp That's true as well. Although we've yet to see their style of attacks be used against anyone except demons and vampires. It's also the case that demons can break out of their attacks as well. Dereri used her darkness to bust through Nerobasta's Ark.

Depends on the power of the person using the ability, really.

Of the ark is made of light and Derrieri use dark matter gor dedtroy this, we can say that demons can damage light?

Btw, I've updated Meliodas' page with the statistics agreed upon here. Now all we have to do is sort out Elizabeth.

Bump

Elizabeth has more feats in the new chapter with being able to casually heal Ban despite the fact that he was sprayed all over by Merascyla's poison.

She also exorcised all of Merascyla's negative energy and reduced her to a tiny snake.

What should these haxes qualify as?

Healing at best.

Probably an extension of her existing Holy Manipulation powers. I don't think we can really quantify this.

Should also update Melascyla as she got some durability feats (and a new power) this chapter.

As for Elizabeth's powers you could put them down as 'can nullify acid/poison' which would be an extension of her healing as for the exorcising she could already do that and it would come under holy manip i think.

Alrighty then, I'll try fixing up Elizabeth's page tomorrow.

Could she scale from Denzel, Hendy, and Zaratras to be at least 7-B since she shouldn't be weaker than any one of the Druids who use weaker versions of Goddess Clan spells?

As a full-fledged Goddess she'd probably be stronger than them. I'd rather scale her to a member of the Ten Commandments, given what she was capable of in her past incarnation.

I think that would be reasonable, given how easily she, King, and Diane stomped Melasculla.

Melascula also needs some things added to her profile? Tho this is a thread for Mel and Elizabeth.

Okay. I suppose that this can be added to the page.

I would say 'at least 7-B likely 7-A' given that 30000+ is enough for high 7-A (if Fraudin is any thing to go by) and Elaine is at 22000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back