• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai: God Tiers Downgrade

I think we don't use the maps due to heavy contradictions, but here's what I could find.
good now using this,

Camelot is the location with star, while Edinburgh is the last kingdome down by the right (of you while facing ur laptop or phone)
(て女の城) - Kingdom of Edinburgh (Castle of the Woman?), where the Vampire Clan was sealed.
u can use this kanji also to find edinburgh.

and it was stated that megadoza is 300 miles from camelot and you will pass through edinburgh to get to megadozer.

so even giving the distance between edinburgh and camelot to be 250 miles(reasonable conclusion i guess)
You can now find the distance between what ever cloud you guys want to calc.

@Epsilon Just read the manga after chapter 300 and tell me if you see any dense cloud formations on that scale. There's way too many panels of the sky.

But, for your sake, here's one in Liones and Edinburgh.

Last edited:
I should add my deduction is prone to heavy mistakes, so if someone can make a better deduction with the maps, translation and info please do so

so even giving the distance between edinburgh and camelot to be 250 miles(reasonable conclusion i guess)
You can now find the distance between what ever cloud you guys want to calc.
Copy-pasting what I said before "I found some more stuff on the distances. Diane was far ahead of the Sins at Edinburgh, which is stated to be hundreds of miles from their current location [past Camelot]."
once again im asking shouldnt we wait till the movie drops before any big changes?
We can just make separate changes once it's out. Tbh, though, I think it's a reasonable suggestion given that the movie is coming out in 2 days.

Yes. I believe it was around 126 (definitely in the 10Cs arc). I'll try find it.

Edit: I was right. Check 101 to 150.
  • Oh, it’s just earth!!! And to add to that, Britannia is modern day England.

@Epsilon Just read the manga after chapter 300 and tell me if you see any dense cloud formations on that scale. There's way too many panels of the sky.
from 297 (cloud dispersion) to 306 (end of the war), we don't change locations, meaning we are still where Mael dispersed the clouds. That doesn't help us here

Last edited:
@Epsilon You’re putting a cap there. Anyway, it doesn’t seem like I can actually convince you with anything, even though there’s absolutely no dense cloud s anywhere after this. So whatever.

You know that this map only shows part of Britannia, right?
Great show the entire map of the country then aside from what was provid canonically. which is what i provided
or we can go by what the author said and use the size of todays scotland (77,910 km²)

@Epsilon You’re putting a cap there. Anyway, it doesn’t seem like I can actually convince you with anything, even though there’s absolutely no dense cloud s anywhere after this. So whatever.
The "anywhere after this" you are talking about is only where Mael dispersed the clouds.

Basically, to prove that the clouds were dispersed all the way Diane was/Ban appeared (which is what the 6-B calc is assuming), you need a panel of that location where we don't see the clouds

Man

You are just repeating the same thing at every comment

This does not change the idea of a person
When did I say I wanted to change his idea?

And I wouldn't need to repeat myself if you guys stayed on topic. The size of Britannia doesn't matter, for now at least. Same for wether or not OD created those clouds

You think the Demon King and Supreme Deity are Star level?

Wow, my faith in humanity has lowered yet again
hell no, but man they did create their dimensions so w.e is in there we cant really deny now can we? you see aubin im not you to ignore things that are literally in the manga/ and anime (if canon, which the movie is ) if they showcase moons/stars in that dimension i dont wanna hear nothing

hell no, but man they did create their dimensions so w.e is in there we cant really deny now can we? you see aubin im not you to ignore things that are literally in the manga/ and anime (if canon, which the movie is ) if they showcase moons/stars in that dimension i dont wanna hear nothing
there's ZERO proof that it scales to them. They can just be that value with the dimensional creation, or it would just be a huge inconsistent outlier

They created their realms, there's no indication they created an entire dimension or universe, and for all we know, they could just exist in the same Solar System, which has billions of stars, or went to another universe that has those things

The fact that your immediate conclusion is to suggest the Demon King and Supreme Deity are Star level is so telling

The idea of the demon realm exist in the solar system is ridiculous considering the whole dimensional context with portals and etc

But it is also ridiculous that the characters are so powerful considering that creation does not mean AP

Anyway, this is not the subject of the theread

Can someone update me on what's being discussed at the moment? Is the storm feat still being discussed?

The "anywhere after this" you are talking about is only where Mael dispersed the clouds.

Basically, to prove that the clouds were dispersed all the way Diane was/Ban appeared (which is what the 6-B calc is assuming), you need a panel of that location where we don't see the clouds
I'm talking about any chapter after the cloud dispersal. There's no highly dense cloud formations afterwards, anywhere, without some kind of outside influence. Also, I've actually provided the scans you asked for that show they're gone from slightly further locations (eg. Liones and Edinburgh).

This is why I've given up on trying to convince you.

Looking at the feat, I still do think that Mael dispersed all of the clouds, but I guess it does make the timeframe way more questionable. It might be best to just dump the feat at this point.

Back