• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai: God Tiers Downgrade

I'm talking about any chapter after the cloud dispersal. There's no highly dense cloud formations afterwards, anywhere, without some kind of outside influence. Also, I've actually provided the scans you asked for that show they're gone from slightly further locations (eg. Liones and Edinburgh).

This is why I've given up on trying to convince you.
Well, you didn't provide scans, just asked me to search myself after chapter 300. It would be better if you just search the panels you are referring to rather than me trying to figure out what panel you're talking about but w.e

Also, I'm not sure if the clouds have reached Liones in the first place

I think you didn't see the edit to that post where I gave some examples. Anyway, I've kind of dropped this to an extent. It's obvious he dispersed all the clouds, but A) the art is still super inconsistent, B) areas of the cloud are shown to be patchy, and C) the timeframe is really kind of questionable now. I think we should just drop calculations of the feat.
@Epsilon Just read the manga after chapter 300 and tell me if you see any dense cloud formations on that scale. There's way too many panels of the sky.

But, for your sake, here's one in Liones and Edinburgh.

I think you didn't see the edit to that post where I gave some examples. Anyway, I've kind of dropped this to an extent. It's obvious he dispersed all the clouds, but A) the art is still super inconsistent, B) areas of the cloud are shown to be patchy, and C) the timeframe is really kind of questionable now. I think we should just drop calculations of the feat.
Those 2 panels took place days after Mael dispersed the clouds, they could have been gone naturally like any other clouds.

But I do agree that there's inconsistencies about the clouds reaching this far and the timeframe being questionable.

Agreements: Arslan, Damage, Joshpiece, me, KingTempest, SamanPatou

Disagreements: Zezu, LoK, ImposingTiger

I'm sure I've missed some people, tell me if I did

Honestly let, leave mael dispersal alone and focus on the OG demon feat. If the original demon created the clouds and storm up to Diane, then it would be obvious that Mael dispersed the clouds up to Diane and proceeded to Oneshot the OG demon, the difference between their power is shown.

Honestly let, leave mael dispersal alone and focus on the OG demon feat. If the original demon created the clouds and storm up to Diane, then it would be obvious that Mael dispersed the clouds up to Diane and proceeded to Oneshot the OG demon, the difference between their power is shown.
That's a false equivalence though. Just because OD created the clouds up to Diane doesn't mean Mael dispersed them up to Diane.

But, even if you calc OD creating the clouds, it only gives High 7-A results with condensation and potentially lower results with CAPE but I don't really know how CAPE works

tbh OD caused a sky issue due to his raw power.. mael came in and flexed on him removing that, why cant we assume its the same feat?
edit, even if we remove maels feat what about the OD feat calc?

tbh OD caused a sky issue due to his raw power.. mael came in and flexed on him removing that, why cant we assume its the same feat?
Those are 2 different feats I believe
edit, even if we remove maels feat what about the OD feat calc?
Read this:
even if you calc OD creating the clouds, it only gives High 7-A results with condensation and potentially lower results with CAPE but I don't really know how CAPE works

Last edited:
I actually think it's better for scaling this way, tbh. Now late afternoon Mael isn't thousands of times more powerful than the other Archangels, and we can collapse a few keys together for some characters that didn't make a whole lot of sense.

Scaling chain.

Keep in mind that a character needs to be more than a dozen times higher than baseline 6-C to achieve a plus tier.

6-C: Near Noon Escanor, Initial Assault Mode Meliodas, Chandler, Cusack, Ludoshel's vessel, God Zeldris (Higher w/Ominous Nebula), 4Cs Mael (Even Near Noon Escanor has a power level of 114k, which is far higher than 2Cs Estarossa's 88k, and easily tanked his own full countered attack. Meliodas curbstomped him with a PL of 142k, and some of these characters have PLs in the 200k range)

At least 6-C: Original Demon, 2nd form Zeldris (Higher w/Ominous Nebula), Afternoon Mael, Prime Meliodas, Ludoshel, Indura Monspeet and Derieri (Zeldris' power is multiplied, while OD is Chandler and Cusack together. So even the weakest of these guys are well over 6x stronger than Near Noon Escanor)

At least 6-C, likely far higher: Full Wings King, Ban, DK Meliodas/Zeldris/2nd Form Zeldris, Meliodas (Higher/w Demon Mark) (DK Meliodas casually curbstomped Mael, and Zeldris' performance wasn't far inferior. Plus, FW King, Ban and Demon Meliodas all managed to withstand attacks and block projectiles from DK Zeldris' strongest form)

Low 6-B: Demon King (50%, 100%, FP Zeldris and Britania), Supreme Deity (50/100%), True Magic Meliodas (Far eclipse all of the individual Archangels and Commandments. None of these characters can stay in Britannia for long, lest it affect the balance of the world to the point of devastating Britannia. Even Meliodas's presence was strongly implied to have created chasms, storms and tsunami)

Last edited:
@ByAsura We can’t scale the god tiers to the destruction of Brittannia because it’s something that happens over several days, it’s not a one attack short timeframe feat

IIRC, they'd outright destroy Britannia, the several days thing is just a sign of things to come.

IIRC, they'd outright destroy Britannia, the several days thing is just a sign of things to come.
It’s still an overtime feat, they didn’t insta destroy Brittania and we have no idea how long it would take for all of Britannia to be destroyed, the feat is a major unknown

For the scaling stuff, I completely forgot that Escanor fought DK.

Low 6-B: Demon King (50%, 100%, FP Zeldris and Britania), Supreme Deity (50/100%), True Magic Meliodas (Far eclipse all of the individual Archangels and Commandments. None of these characters can stay in Britannia for long, lest it affect the balance of the world to the point of devastating Britannia. Even Meliodas's presence was strongly implied to have created chasms, storms and tsunami)
maybe for durability of the DK? Yes but not Ap
since he said you will an attack that can level britannia to kill him(Not harm, since he was harmed so many times) but he can use that statement to get low 6B for Dura, although no one Ap will scale, since it took a whole lot of multiplier to get that attack that can kill DK

That's not what I'm talking about. Also, if anything, DK's durability wouldn't scale in his Britannia form.

pain i explained this to you already yes the attack can level britinna but it was much higher than country... can we get a damn calc for the last fusion skill so people can stop this low ball?

the fusion attack the sins used on DK, everyone keeps saying its a country feat and its rather annoying
Well it would only level Brittannia, you can’t blame them

Supports everyone not being Country level 👀

pain i explained this to you already yes the attack can level britinna but it was much higher than country... can we get a damn calc for the last fusion skill so people can stop this low ball?
Maybe you can learn how to read and understand why it doesn’t work like how you want to wank it to be..

the fusion attack the sins used on DK, everyone keeps saying its a country feat and its rather annoying
it was explictly stated by the Dk and Zeldris that it would level Britannia, so let us divide Low 6B by more than 16, then divide it by 7 that is the Ap of the 7DS.
Anyway it does not matter as long as it was stated thats that, if anything it will be a downgrade not an upgrade, and just so you know a canon statement/feat >>>>>>>>>>>>> the entire vs wiki calc(calcs are head canon)

Whew. Can't believe I missed the tag by Mitch.

Uh... Am I still needed here? Or... am I too late?
ya seems like , theres still issues with the cloud calc, also why were changes made to OD profile? nothing was agreed too yet
theres also a ocean issue not sure if you can help with that

I tried looking for DK stuff through the manga, and I'm just giving up, tbh. Too many chapters to look through.

I tried looking for DK stuff through the manga, and I'm just giving up, tbh. Too many chapters to look through.
what type of stuff? i did make a post about DK scaling to his commandments but it was shut down which i find it odd since its his own power.

The ones about DK and SD's power being too great for the mortal plane, and destroying Britannia.

easy to find but its more about DK than SD tho their equal so i guess i understand i can find them gimmie like 5 mins

Back