• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai: God Tiers Downgrade

Like I said, I already found those. I'm looking for the earlier stuff, like before Mel vaporizes TDK's arm.

Now that all the calcs have been settled, I will post the revisions again

6-C (4.3 Gigatons): Base Meliodas (Post-Revival)

6-C (12.6 Gigatons): Assault Mode Meliodas (Post-Revival Assault Mode), Ludociel (Possessing Margaret), True Form Chanlder and Cusack

6-C (25.2 Gigatons): Original Demon, Ludociel (True Body), Demon Mark Meliodas (Prime)

6-C (75.6 Gigatons): Assault Mode Meliodas (Prime)

High 6-C (100 Gigatons): Demon King (Half Power)

High 6-C (200 Gigatons): Demon King (Full Power)

This pretty much where we stand after all the multipliers

Hey, when Arthur uses the full power of Chaos and nukes the moon, then NNT will have it's day

doubt it, im sure yall will find some odd reason to low ball that also lol
if im being honest, arthur from fire force sliced earth and it got calc as multi cont when clearly its a planet feat

doubt it, im sure yall will find some odd reason to low ball that also lol
if im being honest, arthur from fire force sliced earth and it got calc as multi cont when clearly its a planet feat
Considering vaporizing half an earth sized planet is like 5-C or Low 5-B?

That's just the energy to turn the mass of the planet itself into gas from a solid. The actual GBE (included in vaporization) to completely overcome the planet's gravitational force is 5-B.

man i dont get into calcs, visually as a normal reader it looks like a planet feat to me
As if cutting the moon in half and not causing it to move would be Planet level, it's an impressive ass feat believe me and I wish I could rate it higher, but by VSBW standards, it's probably Multi-Continent level

If the planet started moving apart, then yeah, it could be planet level, but since the split didn't move, we can't do that, we have no proof Arthur overcame the GBE

What chapter is this moon thing in? I stopped reading something like 5 chapters into the Chaos arc.

Edit: Oh wait, you mean the fire force stuff.

lol i gotta fight mitch how you edit and still dont add soul manipulation for ludo/sariel/liz and tarmiel/mael >:eek:

lol i gotta fight mitch how you edit and still dont add soul manipulation for ludo/sariel/liz and tarmiel/mael >:eek:
I gave up editing after like a few pages, I just don’t care enought about NNT, but fine, since that’s so short, I’ll add those to the profiles

Well the destruction of Britannia isn't necessarily just limited to nuking almost all the man-made structures above ground. It could even be vaporizing the entire landmass for all we know.

Not really fair to strike out the possibility of the fusion attack being higher than low 6B via multipliers. Wouldn't be an outlier even if it reaches continent level via multipliers

I want to note that we're not even using that calculation for the volume. It's been supplanted.

The new value would be Large Island level with vaporization.

yo did we ever figure out what we gonna do about kings calc for DK/SD?? thats like the only thing to do then we can close this

Back