• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai: God Tiers Downgrade

1- if sinners power reached them BEFORE they started moving why would maels feat not reach the same spot?
2- mael was stronger via sunshine so ya his power 100% reached there we can easily assume that

malik did that knowing ocean was LITERAL so i dont see a issue with that calc. but iirc someone did review it

malik did that knowing ocean was LITERAL so i dont see a issue with that calc. but iirc someone did review it
Which it is, you can clearly see in that scan lol. The grace of Tarmiel literally made an Ocean and it is called an Ocean, even Sariel stated that it was a real Ocean and it is futile to fight it.

Which it is, you can clearly see in that scan lol. The grace of Tarmiel literally made an Ocean and it is called an Ocean, even Sariel stated that it was a real Ocean and it is futile to fight it.
bro i know all of this already the graces are LITERAL to their names , OCEAN,TORNADO,FLASH,SUNSHINE , alot of people confused it with "sun" then wanked star tier escanor ... and this is what each graces get their names from http://prntscr.com/17hejue flash being a FLASH of LIGHT... but ofc they dont listen on this site

they only care about NNT when its time to downgrade... theres like 3 abilities that needed to be added for years soul manipulation for goddess ark included yet no one did jack... but now for a downgrade they wanna edit it

they only care about NNT when its time to downgrade... theres like 3 abilities that needed to be added for years soul manipulation for goddess ark included yet no one did jack... but now for a downgrade they wanna edit it
Like seriously, it is hilarious no one bothered with the Tarmiel feat for THAT LONG.

They really don't care about NNT except to downgrade it lol.

Using GPE method, I got 27 Teratons lol.

It is indeed an excellent feat for NNT.
Blog it and all that jazz, get it evaluated and then we have a 6-B feat to fall back on
If I had known I would have edited it in myself

Blog it and all that jazz, get it evaluated and then we have a 6-B feat to fall back on

If I had known I would have edited it in myself
Problem is, I don't know how to blog it, I literally never did a blog nor a calc.

A friend from another forum calced that feat for me using the GPE method, and he got 27 Teratons, that is not a feat to ignore if someone clearly cares for that verse.

Like seriously, it is hilarious no one bothered with the Tarmiel feat for THAT LONG.

Tarmiel's ocean feat was removed from the profile months ago. So no it wasn't that nobody bothered its just that it has been considered unusable due to the formula or something. Don't remember the exact details of the thread.

I know it was used at some point and it was around 6-C, can't really remember why it was taken down

Problem is, I don't know how to blog it, I literally never did a blog nor a calc.

A friend from another forum calced that feat for me using the GPE method, and he got 27 Teratons, that is not a feat to ignore if someone clearly cares for that verse.
You need your Internal forum profile, your blog is between Message Wall and Contributions

Tarmiel's ocean feat was removed from the profile months ago. So no it wasn't that nobody bothered its just that it has been considered unusable due to the formula or something. Don't remember the exact details of the thread.
pretty sure they made another one cuz they counted it as outiner iirc

Then how about this?

GPE (which doesn't require a timeframe) just needs you to have mass, the center of gravity (which is a cylinder that should be halfway up), and the gravitational pull (which on Earth is 9.807m/s²). Just times the mass by the center of gravity by 9.807 and then you have it. Going by your same workings...

If the dimension has gravity similar to the earth. But I think it would be better and more accurate if you just use the smallest ocean irl as a reference for the Low End (as we don't know how big that Ocean is, so that is the safest assumption)

Mass of smallest ocean - 1.92e19 kg
Average depth - 1,205 m
Center of gravity - 602 m
PE - mgh - 1.13e23 J or 27.07 Teratons of TNT.

I don’t even agree with using the smallest Ocean, we never see Tarmiel’s Ocean be even remotely that size

We’re talking bout millions of kilometers squared here, which is never shown for Tarmiel’s Ocean

you dont got a choice, OCEAN is a literal OCEAN so ya we gotta use IRL ocean size
I mean

12.jpg

You can clearly see that there is no end to this Ocean.

I don’t even agree with using the smallest Ocean, we never see Tarmiel’s Ocean be even remotely that size

We’re talking bout millions of kilometers squared here, which is never shown for Tarmiel’s Ocean
Then uses a normal-sized Ocean, it is called Ocean by Sariel on panel. You are just denying the manga at this point.

you dont got a choice, OCEAN is a literal OCEAN so ya we gotta use IRL ocean size
Sunshine is a literal sun, but small

Ocean can be a literal ocean, but small

It being literal means nothing, we don’t see the water being the same size as an Ocean at all, which is ******* huge and takes up a substantial size of the Earth’s surface

Then uses a normal-sized Ocean, it is called Ocean by Sariel on panel. You are just denying the manga at this point.
hes been doing that to me and king all yesterday :/ him and that gumball profile guy. i gave them clear scans yet they deny lol

It being literal means nothing, we don’t see the water being the same size as an Ocean at all, which is ******* huge and takes up a substantial size of the Earth’s surface
What do you make on Sariel calling it on Ocean, you realize that Ocean was literally on a different dimension right?

sunshine isnt a sun its sunlight.... aka sunshine the fire manipulation is just a sub for it

hes been doing that to me and king all yesterday :/ him and that gumball profile guy. i gave them clear scans yet they deny lol
I mean, we have a character (Sariel) on panel LITERALLY calling it an Ocean, with his logic, we can't disregard ANY CHARACTERS STATEMENTS and trust me, several verses (LN one) will fall

Back