• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai: God Tiers Downgrade

First at all, there is another feat 6-B. Now, lets go
  • The previous calc was assuming the clouds were dispersed all the way where Diane originally was when the clouds were created, however we don't seem to have any evidence of it being the case.
Just... Why? At the exactly moment Original Demon is born Elizabeth and Diane says that something terrible has happened and they say this thing is in Camelot, showing that obviously these clouds and negative effects on the horizon were created with Original Demon's presence; Now, for the radius of storm, we just need to see where Elizabeth and Diane was, what is shown on this map (As original calculation considers). So basically, the storm is really much bigger than the storm baseline; At the moment when Mael spell the clouds Original Demon clearly says "My Darkness" and the other characters also say the same thing, and then the horizon becomes normal; Basically... What exactly is the problem here? Nothing here is vague

Last edited:
  • The previous calc was assuming the clouds were dispersed all the way where Diane originally was when the clouds were created, however we don't seem to have any evidence of it being the case.
Just... Why? At the exactly moment Original Demon is born Elizabeth and Diane says that something terrible has happened and they say this thing is in Camelot, showing that obviously these clouds and negative effects on the horizon were created with Original Demon's presence; Now, for the radius of storm, we just need to see where Elizabeth and Diane was, what is shown on this map (As original calculation considers). So basically, the storm is really much bigger than the strom baseline; At the moment when Mael spell the clouds Original Demon clearly says "My Darkness" and the other characters also say the same thing, and then the horizon becomes normal; Basically... What exactly is the problem here? Nothing here is vague
bro they agreed with that calc already so ya it matters also the 2nd and 3rd link i LITERALLY showed them... and they ignored it lol

Just... Why? At the exactly moment Original Demon is born Elizabeth and Diane says that something terrible has happened and they say this thing is in Camelot, showing that obviously these clouds and negative effects on the horizon were created with Original Demon's presence; Now, for the radius of storm, we just need to see where Elizabeth and Diane was, what is shown on this map (As original calculation considers). So basically, the storm is really much bigger than the strom baseline; At the moment when Mael spell the clouds Original Demon clearly says "My Darkness" and the other characters also say the same thing, and then the horizon becomes normal; Basically... What exactly is the problem here? Nothing here is vague
1st, That calc hasn’t been evaluated or accepted yet

2nd, Mael dispersed the darkness created by Chandler, not necessarily the clouds, and we can clearly see that where Diane and King are, is not under darkness, also that panel doesn’t imply the Original Demom created clouds, just that he caused wind to blow that far, it was never directly the clouds

I commented on the calc with what I know. but as my recent experiences with Overlord's medieval setup has shown, the Medieval ages have tiny towns and cities, what was going to be High 7-C was Low 7-C, over 100x difference... off of a city block.
And I answered your comment
You are dumb

This is more than 20 days ago

I edited the calculation a long time ago

2nd, Mael dispersed the darkness created by Chandler, not necessarily the clouds, and we can clearly see that where Diane and King are, is not under darkness, also that panel doesn’t imply the Original Demom created clouds, just that he caused wind to blow that far, it was never directly the clouds
agreed with mitch

then why dont we see about that calc before the downgrades so things isnt pointless.. if its accepted we just leave things if not downgrade

Just... Why? At the exactly moment Original Demon is born Elizabeth and Diane says that something terrible has happened and they say this thing is in Camelot, showing that obviously these clouds and negative effects on the horizon were created with Original Demon's presence; Now, for the radius of storm, we just need to see where Elizabeth and Diane was, what is shown on this map (As original calculation considers). So basically, the storm is really much bigger than the storm baseline; At the moment when Mael spell the clouds Original Demon clearly says "My Darkness" and the other characters also say the same thing, and then the horizon becomes normal; Basically... What exactly is the problem here? Nothing here is vague
Honestly, that 6-B calc confuses me. I'm not exactly sure what you did, and why you didn't just use CAPE (or KE if the clouds were moving, I don't know, I'm not the most knowledgeable on the verse)

2nd, Mael dispersed the darkness created by Chandler, not necessarily the clouds,
Man?
Screenshot_20210628-215630.png

and we can clearly see that where Diane and King are, is not under darkness,
The point is that the clouds are the darkness. Before the birth of the Original Demon there was no cloud (Not even where King, Mael, Elizabeth and Hawk were). When Original Demon was born three pages later the clouds appear. So basically, it's all a coincidence, right?
also that panel doesn’t imply the Original Demom created clouds, just that he caused wind to blow that far, it was never directly the clouds
You are ignoring the context
The force method is better, it is used in some calculations when a storm lasts a long time

king everything you told them i already did :/ but they screamed " i got debunked" even tho its literally right in the manga

Ok yeah, Mael blew away clouds, that's my B

But we never see the Original Demon create clouds either, we see that the winds are blowing, but we don't see him create any clouds and we don't see him have any abilities that allow him to manipulate the clouds. Hell even the Anime doesn't show him creating the clouds and the sky where Diane and King are is far different from the sky where the Original Demon is

There's nothing to suggest Mael dispersed clouds to where Diane and King are and nothing to suggest that the clouds nearby Diane and King are the Original Demon's clouds

hmm idk about that aubin, when king fired his spear at the OD the darkness went all the way there plus back to where ban got out and theres a map showing where everyone was located . We can easiler assume mael did , know what hold on i think i remember something leme look

But we never see the Original Demon create clouds either
We never see the Original Demon changing the air. This is just reasoning man, just as the wind became stronger 3 pages later the clouds were also created 3 pages later. It was the effect of Original Demon's birth. You are ignoring one part (The clouds) and considering the other (The wind). If you ignore one part, ignore them all, if you consider one, consider them all; There's nothing to show, it's just context
There's nothing to suggest Mael dispersed clouds to where Diane and King are and nothing to suggest that the clouds nearby Diane and King are the Original Demon's clouds
They suggest, because where they were is the radius of the storm/darkness.

Seriously dude, you are assuming that the clouds appeared from where?

That doesn't add anything really, my points are these

1. Original Demon is never shown creating clouds, we know he is responsible for the darkness

2. Mael's main goal was to disperse the darkness, which we know for a fact did not reach where King and Diane are

3. Mael dispersing the clouds around the area where the battle takes place is a mere biproduct of dispersing the darkness, we know he dispersed them to the horizon, but we don't know if it was any further than that

Seriously dude, you are assuming that the clouds appeared from where?
My conclusion is that Nakaba ****** up, wouldn't be the first time a mangaka ****** up the clouds wouldn't be the first time Nakaba ****** up in general TBH

There's no implication at all that the Original Demon created the clouds, even the Anime supports this and that the wind was the only think he was effecting

That doesn't add anything really, my points are these

1. Original Demon is never shown creating clouds, we know he is responsible for the darkness

2. Mael's main goal was to disperse the darkness, which we know for a fact did not reach where King and Diane are

3. Mael dispersing the clouds around the area where the battle takes place is a mere biproduct of dispersing the darkness, we know he dispersed them to the horizon, but we don't know if it was any further than that

My conclusion is that Nakaba ****** up, wouldn't be the first time a mangaka ****** up the clouds

There's no implication at all that the Original Demon created the clouds, even the Anime supports this and that the wind was the only think he was effecting
Agreed with Mitch again

You do the same thing

"I will consider this and disregard this. Clouds appear along with the winds because the author is dumb"

At every comment
Sorry bout that, that initial comment was directed towards Zezu's comment 👇

"does this picture help? maybe i think its the biggest view we got from the sky no? http://prntscr.com/17dl60v"

Also Nakaba literally forgot who the Demon King and Supreme Deity cursed... So yes, he is dumb

I just don't think Mael split the clouds that far

Anime timeframe also can't be used because he didn't even fully split the clouds in the Anime

Why

Why a simple downgrade thread has 2 pages.

If yall don't want this to be a huge downgrade, the cloud calculation page says we can use 50km or even 200km for extreme clear days. Create a mid end with 50km and a high end with 200km.

Why

Why a simple downgrade thread has 2 pages.

If yall don't want this to be a huge downgrade, the cloud calculation page says we can use 50km or even 200km for extreme clear days. Create a mid end with 50km and a high end with 200km.
That should really be edited, no one ever uses 50 Km or 200 Km over 20 Km

Once again, I hate Cloud/Storm Calcs

"Why can't we have a simple thread"

Cause it's a cloud calc, that shit always causes a huge back and forth

It's why I hate those kinds of calcs

Well, it's a standard, if you want to change that, go ahead and create a CRT. As for now, it's a standard, and even verses like Dark Souls use 50km. Unless you want to mess up with some people and Mr.Bambu, this still applies.

A lot of things regarding calculations here are ridiculous and I don't have the patience to change that, and I'm sure you don't have it either. So we just use what the pages says, it's simple.

I mean, even using 50km for the clouds and the dispersion radius, the result is 4.3 Gigatons. It would still be too low

It would only be Tier 7 based on the new size of the clouds

Basically a fodder feat
I don't see why the original demon cloud feat would be tier seven, yes we never saw him creating the could but we know him changing was what caused it, Daina stated it was coming from Camelot, even during their travel and king fight against the original demon, the clouds where present all leading to Camelot

Back