• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Water Creation is not a calcable feat

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
Yeah, well... supposedly this is standard?

There was this Calc assuming that conjuring water is moving electrons to form water molecules. Now... I think we all understand why this is a crazy assumption.

Better however, is that this has no innate Ap, of course. Instead, the only way to squeeze a Calc out of it is to use the heat produced by such a chemical process that totally happened.

Now, firstly, why would they scale to the side effect of something they did, but more importantly, where's the heat? The Calc itself is 7-A, which should create enough heat to vaporize the nearby forest as if a tsar bomba just dropped in to say hi.

Are Kisame's lungs that heat resistant? (No, they aren't).

I won't bring the legitimacy of heat feats as a whole into it.

Last edited:
Is this better as a Content Revision thread or a Calc Group Discussion thread?

EDIT: I see your point. The basis of the calc is calculating the side-effect of the water's creation but there is no visible indication of that much heat present anywhere in the feat.

Last edited:
In this specific case:

It cannot be e=mc2, there is the obvious lack of anti-matter that would be needed for that to be legitimate.

It cannot be what is proposed, due to assuming subatomic manipulation, and the lack of the supposed heat created from such a thing.

It can't be humidity condensate, due to it being stated in-verse to be impossible.

In this case at least, conjuring water is just magic without possible calculation. Maybe you can get a decent calculation result from the water moving as fast as Kisame swims, but I doubt it's 7-B (without calc stacking with speed calcs.)

Yeah, well... supposedly this is standard?

There was this Calc assuming that conjuring water is moving electrons to form water molecules. Now... I think we all understand why this is a crazy assumption.

Better however, is that this has no innate Ap, of course. Instead, the only way to squeeze a Calc out of it is to use the heat produced by such a chemical process that totally happened.

Now, firstly, why would they scale to the side effect of something they did, but more importantly, where's the heat? The Calc itself is 7-A,whxih should create enough heat to vaporize the nearby forest as if a tsar bomba just dropped in to say hi.

Are Kisame's lungs that heat resistant? (No, they aren't).

I won't bring the legitimacy of heat feats as a whole into it.
I agree completely and dislike that there are minor double standards
Jujutsu can’t get it but Naruto and Nanatsu no Taizai can(I know in Jujutsu it’s an outrageous outlier that way but that wasn’t the reason for rejection)
And calcs about water creation never consider the heat

It’s a feat you just can’t slap a number on it’s simply just fictional magic BS

Okay, so Naruto and Nanatsu no Taizai would be affected by this. Any other verses?

It certainly would need a lot more proof. Would he even fit our stabilization standards to scale?

I think there should be rules for using the calculator, it is extremely useful in some cases.

But that is not the subject of this thread, so mhe

Hmm... I did tag a few calc group members but they haven't responded... Is everyone busy or did my tagging not work?

Hmm, try to tag Ant here, he can help. If he doesn't respond, I'll message him.

Condensing water is a legit way to measure it, though that calc in particular doesn't look like the other examples I've seen of this and figured made sense by a longshot.

How does the condensation method works? You can leave the feat for the supporters, the thing is legit.

You can leave the feat for the supporters, the thing is legit.

Just saying "Trust the supporters on this" is not a good argument for why the feat should be legit.

I'm not saying to trust on us, just leave it for us to discuss, or do you think DT knows everything about Naruto?

It's a calc issue that affects multiple verses, not something exclusive to Naruto verse.

I am just meming, I personally don't care much and I do understand calc group members don't automatically gain omniscience.

They should, damn it!
maxresdefault.jpg

... Why go for such an unsupported assumption? I feel like there needs some sort of proof for doing such method in that calc.

Also, could you not just use GPE in this case like in this SE calc?

Last edited:
... Why go for such an unsupported assumption? I feel like there needs some sort of proof for doing such method in that calc.

Also, could you not use GPE in this case like in this SE calc?

That seems like it would be the better method to me.

I mean it's theoretically possible to add enough pressure to force a gas into a liquid state, but I don't like assuming that without the verse indicating that's going on and I especially don't like assuming that for magic/spirit/whatever that Naruto uses because that seems really inconsistent with the general sort of setting.|

If you got some weirdo verse where people are just messing around with pressure that's calculable I guess.

@DontTalkDT how does this condensation method works? Is it like the cloud creation method?
Technically yes, but in this case we pretty much see that Kisame creates the water in his body, his mouth specifically.
Since he neither has this amount of hydrogen+oxygen nor this amount of water vapour in his body it stands to reason that this is a feat of something being created from nothing. I.e. a creation feat.

GPE (or KE) could work, as was suggested above.

Back