• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 27

if the season isnt canon why bother watching it? plz tell me... why are we waiting for ban punch feat to be animated if its non canon? why we waiting for ocean if its not canon? we really having this arguement right now?

i didnt even insult anyone ever sense you said "we're not civil" and i want them to explain why its not canon cuz it dont make sense to even follow the anime if it isnt :/ and why you trynna make me the bad guy here? i aint do nothing

The Wright Way said:
If you're so sick of this argument, why are you continuing it? Why are you escalating it with insults?
He's not scalating it with insults, I don't see him having insulted anyone. And most likely he keeps arguing for the reason people keep arguing even if they're sick of it: to try to make a point.

^^^ bomb rekt now go to sleep , anyways.. like i was saying.. the anime is CANON.. why? cuz follows 95% of the manga just cuz they add 5% difference dont make it non canon...NOW i can get if lets say.. a 2 mins part of it isnt canon.. thats fine.. but to say the WHOLE episode/season isnt canon is madness tell me im wrong...

Meliodas and danafor stuff is canon since nakaba redrew it, but I won't be sure if the feats shown bigger as canon without further confirmation that if nakaba drew it or not. Like there are many naruto filler episodes even many infinite tsyukuyomi fillers ain't canon.

ohhhh... ok well ocean cant be counted the manga didnt show us much of it but when it gets animed im sure its gonna do a full circle view wise and increase the size for sure... also as for the meteorites we never even did a calc for it cuz it wasnt impressive

@Zezu

PrinceOfTheMorning said:
Gowther's entire introduction was completely different, entire non-canon stories like Ban vs Meliodas are canon to the anime but not the manga, Griamore's whole introductory chapter and town are canon to the manga but not the anime, etc. etc.
"Walks two extra steps" is not the best way to describe that situation.

but its obv to know the anime isnt always gonna be 100% like the manga cuz its...wait for it.. animated xd more lands will be shown, more movement, extra w.e , but that dont make it non canon :/ which is all im trying to explain

if this is the case then every anime is non canon cuz there isnt one anime thats 100% like the manga go ahead and try to prove me wrong

Non-canon to their manga? Absolutely. Like anime DB vs manga DB. In NNT's case, the whole OVA series for example makes the two versions' timelines different.

Whether you'll be allowed to use one version to upgrade/downgrade the other, at the end of the day, is beyond just me to decide though.

um dbs cant be used both manga and anime are canon.. the manga is an adaption from the anime this was confirmed its ssj3 goku with japan writing on it .. confirming the anime is canon .. how can i put this... primary and secondary canon is what DBS is doing and your free to use both its like boruto manga and most of the anime (not urashiki arc)

Zezu1995 said:
um dbs cant be used both manga and anime are canon.. the manga is an adaption from the anime this was confirmed its ssj3 goku with japan writing on it .. confirming the anime is canon .. how can i put this... primary and secondary canon is what DBS is doing and your free to use both its like boruto manga and most of the anime (not urashiki arc)
dbs series anime and manga is canon, but of them didnt scale to each other

Super is totally different from this. There, the anime is the main canon, and the manga is a non-canon alternate continuity.

so, wait, what was the whole thing about Bardock and Goku as a baby sent to earth as a conquerer?

the episode was decent good animation.. meteorites came down super fast tho , it seems like true night covered everything was this shown in the manga?

so this women can seal magic and stop time w.e she wants tbh i dont think the sins other than meliodas could beat her

merlin page needs an edit her time stop prep needs to be removed and shouldnt she get time resistance? its the same time stopping spell but she just used it on herself

If you're doing that, also change her resistance to all that extra stuff and just make it to curses

AstralKing7 said:
eh we were fighting about slight changes in anime/manga someone said luffy dodging the lasers is non canon since it wasnt in manga so i added proof , why is it here? they tried to compare it to the changes in nnt anime

Anime is an adaptation of the manga. An adaptation. Which rules out any kind of canoncity you try to give to it unless the creator of the manga is behind the anime's script or something.

Timeframes and such can be used, however, if the protrayal is the very same to the original source.

Back