• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 27

When is this Light Speed Ark Thread Arc happening again, I thought it was supposed to be out a few days ago...

Zezu1995 said:
also can we make meliodas pre purgatory and post cuz he got too many tabs
We don't have to make a profile for Meliodas, specially if the splitting is so late into the series.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
When is this Light Speed Ark Thread Arc happening again, I thought it was supposed to be out a few days ago...

Everyone has things irl to take care of. It's never a problem when a revision starts because some last forever when they do start

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
m3x is going to make it idk if hes busy tho..

It's fine, I'm in no rush, I just wanted to have it done before we need to move forums, which is still a ways off, but if we could settle all CRT's before the end of February, I would be very happy

question , does the whole chaos thing buff meliodas/DK feat for staying in the mortal realm.. we agreed it was only britinna due to nothing crazy happening in some hours but now it seems alot more?

I mean, not really, it's still overtime feat anyways and it's more the whole of Britannia, which is alive rejecting his existence than him just casually detsroying the world

Zezu1995 said:
question , does the whole chaos thing buff meliodas/DK feat for staying in the mortal realm.. we agreed it was only britinna due to nothing crazy happening in some hours but now it seems alot more?

Can u explain how Chaos would effect this?

Cath survived, no surprise there, he actually looks pretty cool now, Meliodas is probably saying that Chaos will make everyone go crazy and suffer, evil Arthur is potentially cool

Looks like we still got a ways to go everybody, so let's keep chugging until it's all over

Lots of W words getting thrown this chapter (World). "With a mere will, God created our world! With this power, I will create a wonderful world where you will lead me!" The former probably means the planet, the latter Arthur means Britania (or something new)

I feel like like a fool for thinking that this manga was ending soon.

I guess Nakaba is fulfilling his promise of writing 3 different arcs for the story.

Its nice to see that Cath is alive, he was a promising villain from the myths. He getting "one-shotted" was a good excuse to get the Sins out of the picture, but now Nakaba cant humilliate him again, but his opponent being Merlin doesnt give me much hope for that lol.

I have to say, since Chaos was introduced i have no idea about where this is going.

Back